Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal

Journal Banner
Some words go here

LS's Journal Statistics
View LS's profile
Entries 132 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.76% of total)
Views 46649
Replies LS has made 298 comments [view stats]
Comments 442 comments (3.35 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 35 props given to LS [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not LS's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 29, 2008 - 06:13 AM
omg house is back
Been really digging this show for quite some time now, glad its back again for new episodes.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #111]

Apr 28, 2008 - 07:14 AM
2 More days Til GTA4 (gotta love yesasia)
Last night i requested them to ship out my order, and earlier today i got a mail concerning that they can't ship it out today, but They will pretty much send it tommorow (its the 29th) here.

They were planning to ship my copy out this may 04, so excited.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #110]

Apr 24, 2008 - 09:22 AM
OMG >=O so fucking annoying
not really lol

I'm not gonna play gta4, until the release date though, i just want a head start rather than waiting for my game.

Awesome blossom

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #109]

Apr 16, 2008 - 10:04 AM
Occams Razor, (Crash~ i just recovered my computer) Pst crash landon~
At around 7:21am today, My computer crashed It won't boot at all, infact i got stuck in the windows booting screen.

I searched the intarwebs for at least 5 hours, And they had tons of solutions, I didn't bother with anything since they say it might damage your MOBO.

In the back of my mind i know the problem was hardware wise, infact it might be the cable i used to install my newest burner, I decided not to do it and tried the whole XP recovery disc, which failed ultimately.

I tried removing USB and still nada, After that i was slumped, and i just decided "I should just use my vista" since its dual boot thingy, anywho it worked for most of the day, until 10:30pm, where it gave me a BSOD, I knew then and there that the problem will be the same with my XP.

My mom recommended me a good computer technician to fix my computer, by fix it means reformat, I know in the back of my mind it was clearly a hardware issue, So then and there i decided to open up my computer, and there i saw a chipped IDE cable, I decided to change it to a better one, And then VOILA its fixed.

In the field of medicine, Theres a term called Occams Razor, Which basically means if you feel that answer is right it probably is.

=D

Crash landon, Sorry for the delays, T_T I've been into hell and back with my classes, Can you help me and give me the pp points of the skills you want for your pokemons, can you kindly research that for me, thats the only thing stopping me from finalizing your pokemons, thank you.

Currently Playing: YUI - Daydreamer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #108]

Apr 15, 2008 - 12:28 PM
not going to class tommorow
I have classes at 8am, and its already 1:30am here, i reckon i won't go to class if i'm this sleepy especially if the class lasted for 8 freaking hours.

On other note, after i ditch school tommorow, imma come back and play some of that graw2 or LO, whatever is fine~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #107]

Apr 10, 2008 - 06:03 PM
Pre-ordered GTA4 for the xbox360
so happy, and i just managed to burned my first working game for the xbox360, which is condemned 2.

Anyway just got home from an 10 hour shift, I'll give you the pokemons later crash, i just got home so a little sleep would be awesome.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #106]

Apr 3, 2008 - 10:41 AM
Iwata is fucking Right [REC] is awesome
Today i decided to do zombie marathon movies with a cousin of mine, Seeing as we are big fan of the resident evil games and other zombie related movies, we decided to watch two movies for this Afternoon

We decided to watch

Day of the Dead
[REC]

Seeing how Day of the dead has an awesome cast.. like Aerith and the dude from drumline we decided to watch it first, Because at this point on we knew we are on a trip to random laughs and giggles and whatnot.

So i decided to watch it with my xbox360, and the movie started okay, Well not okay but just fine, Seeing Rhames there made me lol Considering he had the big shotgun on dawn of the dead remake, anyway the movie starts and i was getting a good laugh here and there, and u know zombies/mauled face/running/berserk and all that, It was pretty regular for a zombie flick, Until something happened. A zombie decided to go spiderman on them and wall crawled his ass to aeris, seeing as aeris is the main bitch for the movie she used her awesome materia of screaming and told the zombie the Calm the fuck down, Note Zombies won't listen to you if you cuss them ANyway u know usual zombie flick rhames died, he became an amputated zombie blah yadda yadda yadda, One of his supposed to be boyfriend in the movie got bitten and he became a good zombie protecting aeris Just like cloud yo
It ended like one of those youtube kind of videos where something appears out of nowhere just to surprise the fuck outta you, truth be told thats the only best thing on the movie, irony.

If you guys are thinking what happened to drumline dude, well you know since he is black he probably survived before the end after he became cloud-ish on everyone and decided to be left behind Anyway tons of cliches, if you want it download it if you don't its fine.

I am not a critic and this is not a review, Even so i will still give it a 1/5, Just because oh my god the ending was lol.

And now on to [REC] Okay now this shit is amazing, the start was pretty boring, i actually fell asleep for the first 9 minutes, seeing as my cousin told me it was very irrelevant to the movie, after the 20 minute mark, shit went insane everything went from boring to fucking awesome, Probably one of the reasons why i really liked this movie is you don't expect whats going to happen, Unlike regular zombie flicks, the whole camera angle warns you that someone is there, unlike this movie where everything is just moving around and you don't know whats happening and all that.

I can't really put it into words but this is one of the best movies i've watched since 2008, and probably gonna be one of my faves for the years to come.

If you can find it, buy it, if you can't download it.

I'll give this a 4.5/5 Just because this movie is racist, The asians got eaten and they didn't show up as zombies, whats up with that.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #105]

Mar 29, 2008 - 06:37 AM
Earth hour
Power is gonna get cut here in the philippines for an hour, i decided thats a good way to watch sixth sense.

Anyway 23 minutes before power outage, holla

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #104]

Mar 27, 2008 - 11:54 PM
I am now on my last year of school, holla!
I got high grades on all my subjects.

Sadly i have to do community hospital thingy this april 7 to may 27, The horrors

And to think GTA4 comes out april 28th, pre-ordered that sucker.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #103]

Mar 22, 2008 - 11:13 AM
Human, And gaming update (Help connecting audio to xbox360)
Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind
All these ups and downs
They trip up our good intentions
Nobody said this was easy an ride.

After all, we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurting, instead of healing
Is there any other reason why we
Stay instead of leaving, after all?

Can we get back to the point of this conversation
When we saw things through each other's eyes
'Cause now all I see is ruin and devastation
We all need someplace we can hide inside

[Human lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

I'm smart enough to know that life goes by
And it leaves a trail of broken bones behind
If you feel I'm letting go, just give me time
I'll come running to your side

Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind

'Cause after all, we're only human
Stay instead of leaving?

Any other reason
Stay instead of leaving
After all?

(John Mclaughlin Human)

And yes, i finished Bioshock and apollo justice, i started half life 2, but it keeps on making me dizzy.

Anyway just place orders on an HDMI cable, and pre-ordered GTA:4

=O

connecting an hdmi to monitor, but what about the audio

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #102]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal