Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85228 35210

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal

Journal Banner
Some words go here

LS's Journal Statistics
View LS's profile
Entries 132 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.76% of total)
Views 41789
Replies LS has made 298 comments [view last 20]
Comments 442 comments (3.35 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 35 props given to LS [who be proppin]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not LS's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
May 10, 2020 - 07:16 PM
Haven't been here for quite awhile.
It's weirdly nostalgic seeing this forum again, especially with the blue scheme that used to be oh so familiar for me from 2004-2009.

Anyway it's always nice to look back at you beautiful folks. Things have changed alot though, looking at my Chocojournal post is cringe inducing, What the hell was i thinking?!.

I guess Teenage-Early 20s are always like that. I miss some of the people here that i used to chat with back in the day, Hell i would love to chat with Kostaki again. I always thought he was an RPG snob (Which he was) but he was great to chat with. I forgot who it was but Megalith's Friend. who kept chatting with me bout Power Rangers and Rurouni Kenshin. Regardless it was nice looking back but i am here to stay.

Currently Playing: Hiroyuki Sawano - Gundam Unicorn theme.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #131]

Dec 1, 2010 - 03:21 AM
Dayum Xbox 3rl D:
Damn, After 2 years it actually start failing on me.

I got my first 3rl last August of 2009, then another one on january 2010, then another on july 2010, then another one hit me just 3 days ago.

I have actually familiarized myself regarding the ways of Fixing my 360, But i guess it's time for me to purchase the Slim.

D: And i was just enjoying my kinect.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #130]

Sep 15, 2010 - 10:19 PM
Oh Hay Guyz
Just droppin by

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #129]

Oct 6, 2009 - 11:48 PM
Birthday coming up, My mom giving me option to travel abroad/overseas~
As long as its asian countries.

My birthday (october 15th) is coming up, And my mom just told me as a Graduation/Birthday gift, I can go to any Asian country that i like.

My choices are~

Japan (I used to like anime and all that good stuff, it wouldn't be bad going to temples and just like.. ionno pictures?) Cons : I have lost interest in Anime/Manga and all that good stuff as the years went by, Although seeing that tall ass gundam wouldn't hurt

Korea (I have a Korean friend who's going to hook me up in korea, (South mind you) if i am going to korea, he promised me a tour of an broadcasting network, Also a chance to meet with some other Korean friends i've met through the years. Also will have a chance to watch music programs (They do music shows weekly in Korea) Cons: It would be nice but considering it will be my first time, I'm pretty certain i'd be having a hard time in korea as far as places to go and food are concerned (Although i do have a fascination for korean food)

Hongkong By far the cheapest travel i could go to, I've been to hongkong for almost 16 times now, I have memorized all the places i would and will go to if ever i visit there again, The only pro i have in this trip is the fact that i can spend much more money on buying while in Korea or Japan, I'll be on a tight budget.

Bangkok (bangcock) Frankly i don't even know why i am considering this place, Its pretty boring I went here last 2004 and i believed i had spent my 4 out of 5 days sleeping in the hotel.

Most of my choices are pretty much regular stuff, Since I am not really interested in landscape and all that stuff, I would just like to spend one more vacation before the harsh reality that is called "Life" begins for me.

(Singapore is out of the question, I would want to go there but prices are insane and pretty much anything i can do in Singapore can be done in Hongkong as well)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #128]

Oct 6, 2009 - 02:14 AM
Way in over my head with Credit Card Bills
I just got my credit card bill for the month on September, and noticed the sudden influx of expenses.

First of all.

Bought stuffs for my new computer
Clothes
Online Purchases
Dinners and all that fancy crap.

Its around 500 dollars (Which is pretty big if you convert it to Philippine pesos) So this is what a credit card does, It gives you confidence to purchase crap you won't normally buy and at the end of the month they fuck you in the ass with finance charges and all that.

Gotta delete paypal too >.>

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #127]

Oct 4, 2009 - 06:45 PM
Gut Renching Ass kIcking Diahrrhea from korean food
I was out last night for some good time with a couple of friends of mine, As we were deciding we came across a "Shabu Shabu" korean restaurant, Seeing as we all enjoy Kimchi(its good with rice and some filipino sidedish) we Decided to eat there.

Our order started with a couple of dumplings and a Big fish stew, Coupled with what they call a "Pork Platter" which consist of Sesame Leaf/Fine cuts of Pork and some random vegetables (beans...) and of course kimchi, We were munching it like there's no tomorrow, We went onto our next plate which was called "naengmyun" which is basically Cold noodles, It was really good, Our last place for the night was a Seafood Special which consisted of Crabs/Abalone/Shrimp, It was really good, couple with a few drinks of a korean alcohol "Soju" It was all nice, Until my stomach decided to digest it, In the end i was spending a full 30 minutes with my ass blowing out random food on epic proportions.

=D Korean Food + 1, Messy bathroom +1

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #126]

Oct 3, 2009 - 02:37 AM
Fallout the first and Fallout the sequel
Its 9.99$ in Steam, Are they good? I know it has an Isometric view and nowhere near Fallout 3, But I'm in the mood for more Post apocalyptic Settings, and all that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #125]

Sep 29, 2009 - 06:14 PM
Finished with school,
Done with school forever, Its nice to be back my Navy blue(?) themed forum, How i miss Gamingforce

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #124]

Dec 4, 2008 - 06:54 AM
I am going to hongkong next week, Need things to buy
Hi i am going on a trip to hongkong, saturday, in the week after this one.

I need something to buy

I am thinking of getting

Ipod Touch (since my Ipod Video is starting to crap out on me)
Playstation 3 games (need recommendation for this one)
I was thinking of getting wrath of the lich king, but i decided to stop playing World of Warcraft for now.

So yeah kindly recommend me any playstation 3 game that i should buy, Or a better mp3 player, with the same function like the ipod touch. probably in the same price range as well.

Thank you

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #123]

Dec 2, 2008 - 08:38 AM
I need to find my Playstation 2, before December 09, <3 Persona
Persona 4, Whee Once i finish Dead Space, I'll probably give my 360, a break and focus on my unfinished backlogs for my ps2.

anyway review of Persona 4

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3171567&p=2

Here's Hoping they pull off an amazing soundtrack like they did for Persona 3.

Currently Playing: Mass Destruction - Persona 3.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #122]

Nov 9, 2008 - 03:04 AM
I may have no soul thanks to Fable 2
Been playing this game for 18 hours straight now. I am pathetic.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #121]

Oct 22, 2008 - 07:16 AM
Disgaea 3... Get?
I just realized how true it is when people say "Where are the games for the Playstation triple"

As i was browsing through our local gameshop and some online websites. I realized that i wasn't really that excited for the Playstation 3 exclusives, Infact the only time i got interested for an exclusive was Tekken 6, and we all know how well that ended.

I'm not regretting i bought a ps3 one bit, Its just a bit sad how the ps3 library is inferior compared to the 360.

To be frank the reason i bought a Playstation 3 was for Rock band, Since EA (asshats) Never released an Asian version of Rock Band which i was really quite interested with. (I love rock band though <3) And Metal Gear Solid 4, Which is quite a good Movie

Anywho Should i get Disgaea 3? i fairly enjoy SRPGs, Anything flashy on a strategic game makes me giddy... so should i get it or not?

(By the way LBP and Heavenly sword is on its way thanks for the recommendation, I would go for Uncharted but i got my third person shooter fix from mgs4, so imma pass on that for now)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #120]

Oct 20, 2008 - 08:48 AM
Playstation 3 Get
God my playstation 3 last october 15th (mah birthday)

Anyway got only two games for now

Mgs4
Rock Band 2

Any more games i should get?

I mean don't recommend games that came out for the 360.

Thinking of getting heavenly sword bcz lulz sword!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #119]

Aug 29, 2008 - 01:24 AM
Inviting too human players
if some of you are interested on partying up and stuffs give me a holla on live.

LiquidSnack

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #118]

Aug 5, 2008 - 03:48 AM
I need to use Microsoft word, Sadly i don't have the retail version
Well as topic says, i need one, I downloaded it on Mininova, but it doesn't even work >.>.

Need to type up some stuffs for tomorrow.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #117]

Jul 29, 2008 - 10:42 PM
Recommendations for a new Camera?
Been thinking of purchasing a DSLR camera, (First time I'll ever buy one) So yeah i need recommendations, Sadly my budget is around 500-600 dollahs.

I really want a camera with low to none blurry shots, I've been getting tons of blurry shots lately, And i haven't even tried to flinch nor move, So yeah.

======================

I've been visiting GFF less lately, Due to school (i am actually gonna be in school for 16 hours straight) And world of warcraft and stuffs, Its been really stressful but meh its senior year, After this imma graduate xD

Currently Playing: Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Just say yo

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #116]

Jun 7, 2008 - 11:44 PM
>=O School in 2 days
Bah school starts in 2 days, I had like 3 weeks of vacation (On which we needed to go to school back and forth aswell)

Bah its fine i guess, last year of college ftw

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #115]

Jun 5, 2008 - 04:35 AM
Such a simple but awesome dinner indeed
:3
I've decided to have a simple dinner, Nothing that requires tons of work or anything nonetheless i wanted something fulfilling and delicious, Which is

I've decided to add slices of boiled eggs, And some cheese.

Pretty rad

Currently Playing: Mongol 0800 - Koi no uta

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #114]

May 31, 2008 - 07:38 AM
Stuffs i got from animu convention

Everything was cheap i felt sad when i took off from the con without the picture of Alodia http://blackmage9.deviantart.com/, I got some cosplay pics i'll probably post some of them later.

Of course ::FATLS:: pictures would be safely hidden so nothing bad will happen. =D

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #113]

May 30, 2008 - 09:56 AM
Mangaholix tommorow!
A big anime convention tommorow here in the philippines is gonna be held its called Mangaholix, its gonna be done in one of the biggest malls of asia.... yes Mall of Asia.

Lucky star + haruhi stuffs = <3

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #112]

Apr 29, 2008 - 06:13 AM
omg house is back
Been really digging this show for quite some time now, glad its back again for new episodes.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #111]

Apr 28, 2008 - 07:14 AM
2 More days Til GTA4 (gotta love yesasia)
Last night i requested them to ship out my order, and earlier today i got a mail concerning that they can't ship it out today, but They will pretty much send it tommorow (its the 29th) here.

They were planning to ship my copy out this may 04, so excited.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #110]

Apr 24, 2008 - 09:22 AM
OMG >=O so fucking annoying
not really lol

I'm not gonna play gta4, until the release date though, i just want a head start rather than waiting for my game.

Awesome blossom

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #109]

Apr 16, 2008 - 10:04 AM
Occams Razor, (Crash~ i just recovered my computer) Pst crash landon~
At around 7:21am today, My computer crashed It won't boot at all, infact i got stuck in the windows booting screen.

I searched the intarwebs for at least 5 hours, And they had tons of solutions, I didn't bother with anything since they say it might damage your MOBO.

In the back of my mind i know the problem was hardware wise, infact it might be the cable i used to install my newest burner, I decided not to do it and tried the whole XP recovery disc, which failed ultimately.

I tried removing USB and still nada, After that i was slumped, and i just decided "I should just use my vista" since its dual boot thingy, anywho it worked for most of the day, until 10:30pm, where it gave me a BSOD, I knew then and there that the problem will be the same with my XP.

My mom recommended me a good computer technician to fix my computer, by fix it means reformat, I know in the back of my mind it was clearly a hardware issue, So then and there i decided to open up my computer, and there i saw a chipped IDE cable, I decided to change it to a better one, And then VOILA its fixed.

In the field of medicine, Theres a term called Occams Razor, Which basically means if you feel that answer is right it probably is.

=D

Crash landon, Sorry for the delays, T_T I've been into hell and back with my classes, Can you help me and give me the pp points of the skills you want for your pokemons, can you kindly research that for me, thats the only thing stopping me from finalizing your pokemons, thank you.

Currently Playing: YUI - Daydreamer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #108]

Apr 15, 2008 - 12:28 PM
not going to class tommorow
I have classes at 8am, and its already 1:30am here, i reckon i won't go to class if i'm this sleepy especially if the class lasted for 8 freaking hours.

On other note, after i ditch school tommorow, imma come back and play some of that graw2 or LO, whatever is fine~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #107]

Apr 10, 2008 - 06:03 PM
Pre-ordered GTA4 for the xbox360
so happy, and i just managed to burned my first working game for the xbox360, which is condemned 2.

Anyway just got home from an 10 hour shift, I'll give you the pokemons later crash, i just got home so a little sleep would be awesome.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #106]

Apr 3, 2008 - 10:41 AM
Iwata is fucking Right [REC] is awesome
Today i decided to do zombie marathon movies with a cousin of mine, Seeing as we are big fan of the resident evil games and other zombie related movies, we decided to watch two movies for this Afternoon

We decided to watch

Day of the Dead
[REC]

Seeing how Day of the dead has an awesome cast.. like Aerith and the dude from drumline we decided to watch it first, Because at this point on we knew we are on a trip to random laughs and giggles and whatnot.

So i decided to watch it with my xbox360, and the movie started okay, Well not okay but just fine, Seeing Rhames there made me lol Considering he had the big shotgun on dawn of the dead remake, anyway the movie starts and i was getting a good laugh here and there, and u know zombies/mauled face/running/berserk and all that, It was pretty regular for a zombie flick, Until something happened. A zombie decided to go spiderman on them and wall crawled his ass to aeris, seeing as aeris is the main bitch for the movie she used her awesome materia of screaming and told the zombie the Calm the fuck down, Note Zombies won't listen to you if you cuss them ANyway u know usual zombie flick rhames died, he became an amputated zombie blah yadda yadda yadda, One of his supposed to be boyfriend in the movie got bitten and he became a good zombie protecting aeris Just like cloud yo
It ended like one of those youtube kind of videos where something appears out of nowhere just to surprise the fuck outta you, truth be told thats the only best thing on the movie, irony.

If you guys are thinking what happened to drumline dude, well you know since he is black he probably survived before the end after he became cloud-ish on everyone and decided to be left behind Anyway tons of cliches, if you want it download it if you don't its fine.

I am not a critic and this is not a review, Even so i will still give it a 1/5, Just because oh my god the ending was lol.

And now on to [REC] Okay now this shit is amazing, the start was pretty boring, i actually fell asleep for the first 9 minutes, seeing as my cousin told me it was very irrelevant to the movie, after the 20 minute mark, shit went insane everything went from boring to fucking awesome, Probably one of the reasons why i really liked this movie is you don't expect whats going to happen, Unlike regular zombie flicks, the whole camera angle warns you that someone is there, unlike this movie where everything is just moving around and you don't know whats happening and all that.

I can't really put it into words but this is one of the best movies i've watched since 2008, and probably gonna be one of my faves for the years to come.

If you can find it, buy it, if you can't download it.

I'll give this a 4.5/5 Just because this movie is racist, The asians got eaten and they didn't show up as zombies, whats up with that.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #105]

Mar 29, 2008 - 06:37 AM
Earth hour
Power is gonna get cut here in the philippines for an hour, i decided thats a good way to watch sixth sense.

Anyway 23 minutes before power outage, holla

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #104]

Mar 27, 2008 - 11:54 PM
I am now on my last year of school, holla!
I got high grades on all my subjects.

Sadly i have to do community hospital thingy this april 7 to may 27, The horrors

And to think GTA4 comes out april 28th, pre-ordered that sucker.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #103]

Mar 22, 2008 - 11:13 AM
Human, And gaming update (Help connecting audio to xbox360)
Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind
All these ups and downs
They trip up our good intentions
Nobody said this was easy an ride.

After all, we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurting, instead of healing
Is there any other reason why we
Stay instead of leaving, after all?

Can we get back to the point of this conversation
When we saw things through each other's eyes
'Cause now all I see is ruin and devastation
We all need someplace we can hide inside

[Human lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

I'm smart enough to know that life goes by
And it leaves a trail of broken bones behind
If you feel I'm letting go, just give me time
I'll come running to your side

Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind

'Cause after all, we're only human
Stay instead of leaving?

Any other reason
Stay instead of leaving
After all?

(John Mclaughlin Human)

And yes, i finished Bioshock and apollo justice, i started half life 2, but it keeps on making me dizzy.

Anyway just place orders on an HDMI cable, and pre-ordered GTA:4

=O

connecting an hdmi to monitor, but what about the audio

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #102]

Mar 20, 2008 - 04:48 AM
Pokemon up for grabs
I am basically offering any pokemon from diamond and pearl(even the original ones)

I can modify any info you want about them and whatnot.

I know this sounds so stupid but i know some people still play pokemon and i decided to pick up Diamond again, so yeah.

If you want a darkrai or something, just tell me here.

Please if you are just going to tell me "LOL CHEATER" you are wasting your time, as i will delete that comment asap

As i have said, if you want just leave a comment, if not its fine i just want to give away some pokemons that you might want but you can't get.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #101]

Mar 16, 2008 - 07:40 AM
I love you and i know you won't read this...

Doves added for effect.

"I'll forever love you"

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #100]

Mar 11, 2008 - 12:28 AM
UAV is online
Our UAV is now airborne

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #99]

Mar 10, 2008 - 04:04 AM
Lets play COD4, add me on xbox360
Xlive tag is LiquidSnack, always online for CoD4 leave me a message here if you wanna work something out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #98]

Mar 9, 2008 - 09:47 AM
New found Ballin addiction (ringtone)
While i was in the car earlier i kept thinking thinking bout, the whole "Ballin" thing i heard on tails recorded conversation, so what i did was i listened to it and made it an ring tone.

Its a lame ringtone but listen to it while its on your phone, its kind of funny.

http://rapidshare.com/files/98215590/BALLIN.mp3.html

enjoy

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #97]

Mar 8, 2008 - 08:57 PM
Buying a used Xbox360 HDD, (i don't need the 120gig model)
As topic says, leave a comment if you want to sell me one, Paying via paypal.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #96]

Mar 7, 2008 - 06:57 AM
Finished Call of Duty 4 Campaign (Xbox360)
Awesome fucking game, Made me go "What!" near the end sequences, the dramatic sequence is so fucking awesome though.

So Bioshock? Or Halo 3?

I don't get whats so good about Halo 3 though, but i'll play it for the sake of finishing another game.

I have Devil May Cry 4 as well... Any of the 3?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #95]

Mar 6, 2008 - 04:17 AM
Just installed Vista...
it sure is an eye candy but that stupid thing they ask you whenever you want to try to install something is pissing me off, Any remedy?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #94]

Mar 3, 2008 - 05:44 PM
Assasins Creed is so awesome
I'm in memory block 6 right now, I seriously like it.

It gives you so much control of the main character and stuffs.

Question, Dead rising or Oblivion?

I've been putting of halo 3 just because

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #93]

Feb 29, 2008 - 10:10 AM
Got a new toy
Came with 7 burned games..

Halo 3
Assasins Creed
Gears of War
Half life 2
Call of duty 4
Bioshock
Devil May Cry 4

Any other recommendations?

I can buy 3 more games (I only got the arcade version, due to lack of money, i'll purchase an HDD when i get money.)

So yeah, imma grab gundam musou for sure, 2 more games. ( i wanted oblivion but its "Soo ord, phick nu 1"

How bout lost effect and ace combat?

anyone? (no racing sims please)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #92]

Feb 24, 2008 - 07:17 PM
To all 360 users
is it possible to get your Xbox360 modded and still play online games via XBL?

I mean i need it modded for the not important games, but i am gonna purchase an original copy of Halo 3,Gears of war and other FPS just to play on XBL.

So my question is, Is it safe for me to play my original games on a modded xbox360 via XBL, while i can also play backup games?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #91]

Feb 15, 2008 - 10:02 AM
Irritating nigger space point 5 beam!
this place is back wow, it took us a month nonetheless its back wuzza

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #90]

Jan 5, 2008 - 06:18 PM
so amped for suikoden theme week
Because you know

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #89]

Dec 31, 2007 - 11:08 AM
New Years?!?!
THus start 2008, It started with everyone that lives in this house, standing outside waving a little sparkling firework thingy, i can't go outside since i have asthma, you know.

I ate spaghetti, Here's to a more awesome year!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #88]

Dec 24, 2007 - 11:25 PM
Merry Christmas jews
Wow is it me or the Christmas this year is not as bad as the one i had last year, I mean, the gifts still suck and i haven't got shit yet but its so.. satisfying.

On shopping note.

I bought myself

N95 Nokia Mobile Phone
Ghost Squad + Wii Zapper
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Ordered Super Robot Wars Original Generation Gaiden Limited edition for the ps2.
And bought some blank DVD for the sake of burning more pirated games and movies.

Good year.. good year.

Now if only i can accelerate myself to february where i will get my Xbox360.

February is the new Christmas by the way.

Currently Playing: Lazlow - I'm no superman

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #87]

Dec 21, 2007 - 03:15 AM
Buying 500 Wii points actually buying Wii internet explorer
As title says, I'll gladly pay you via paypal so you can give it to me, Comment here if someone is willing to do so.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #86]

Dec 20, 2007 - 07:35 PM
In need of invites on torrent gaming sites.
I would gladly pay for a black cats invite or whatnot, i just need to download games.

I need any invites from any gaming sites that hosts torrent, Need umbrella chronicles so bad.

<3 wesker

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #85]

Nov 10, 2007 - 06:25 PM
I got pearlyjane'd
Its so painful to read 19 pages worth of text, until i saw the "Banned" status on his/her profile.

i've just wasted an hour of time reading that crap, o gff u

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #84]

Oct 24, 2007 - 09:02 PM
Hello i passed all my subjects
I was in the brink of getting droppped out of the university, so i decided to ace all my final exams for the subjects i'm taking and i aced em all.

I passed the following

Anatomy
Physiology
General Chemistry
Biostatistics
English Advance
Children's Literature
Midwife Care

=D, It was fun telling my mom that i failed then i suddenly told her that i passed, her expression was priceless.

Now here's a toast for another awesome semester

Currently Playing: Big Bang - Lies

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #83]

Oct 14, 2007 - 07:08 PM
Just got a year older :3
For some unknown reason i'm not quite happy about it, for all i know Older = responsibilities.

Ahh such is life it seems, but nonetheless I hope to have fun this day!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #82]

Sep 19, 2007 - 09:33 AM
Laptop is back yahoo~
Now how to uninstall norton crap and symantec bullshit?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #81]

Sep 9, 2007 - 06:02 AM
New found addiction

Consuming me~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #80]

Sep 8, 2007 - 04:46 AM
I'm willing to buy a used video card from ya'lls
title states, I need a good video card (Better than FX5500), but not expensive, payment will be done in paypal, another issue is i live in the philipipnes, thats why i will also pay for the shipment.

And this is someone who has a crappy video card.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #79]

Sep 7, 2007 - 09:10 AM
From LS to Captain Desu
Now i will lead my Lolicon pirates yearrgh

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #78]

Sep 7, 2007 - 04:46 AM
ITE i post my crappy desktop

Nothing special, but i seriously love the whole "Calm,relaxed" feel of this desktop

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #77]

Sep 2, 2007 - 06:25 AM
Lucky Star :3
Why is this so amazing?

On that note, anyone have the full version of the ED karaoke?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #76]

Aug 29, 2007 - 09:24 AM
Not Excellent taste of new meme
Is this a new fad of elixir or what/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Aug 22, 2007 - 08:14 PM
Since i've whored myself out
Memories, Discuss

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #74]

Aug 21, 2007 - 09:11 AM
Just downloaded Phoenix Wright 3 Trials and Tribulations
Such sweet memories when hearing Objection.

Must at least play an hour of this game before playing Persona 3.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Aug 10, 2007 - 06:52 AM
From Mozilla to Opera
For some unknown reason, i seriously like the interface on this one~

Much more better in my opinion.

Now if only i could make youtube work again....

Currently Playing: Fall out Boy - Thanks for the Memories

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Aug 8, 2007 - 11:31 AM
Help Concerning laptop warranty
I've checked my warranty and this appeared

Wty: HP HW Maintenance Offsite Support
Status Active
Start Date 21 Sep 2006
End Date 25 Oct 2007
Service Level Std Office Hrs Std Office Days , Standard Parts Logistics , Standard Material Handling , Global Coverage , Std Office Hrs Std Office Days , HP Ships to Customer Site , No Usage Limitation , Pickup by HP , 5 Business Days Turn-Around
Deliverables Offsite Support & Materials
Hardware Problem Diagnosis
Wty: HP Support for Initial Setup
Status Expired
Start Date 21 Sep 2006
End Date 23 Jan 2007
Service Level NextAvail TechResource Remote , Std Office Hrs Std Office Days , Unlimited Named Callers , 2 Hr Remote Response
Deliverables Initial Setup Assistance

Does that mean, even if i bought it at america i can avail the warranty here, since global coverage is available for me.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Aug 8, 2007 - 01:44 AM
Dog owned my laptop
One of my dogs has an habit of peeing in my bed, Well unfortunately she spoiled my bed, while laptop was charging, so parts got wet, wont boot at all .

I will contact my cousin who works at HP, i might ask him if he can bring this laptop tomorrow, and get it fixed of course i would pay if needed.

Currently Playing: NOT MY LAPTOP

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

Jul 31, 2007 - 07:07 AM
About that Transformers movie
I agree, Jazz died

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

Jul 22, 2007 - 07:30 AM
Question concerning E-Books
What device do i need to read them?

PSP/Ipod/NDS?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Jul 16, 2007 - 08:34 AM
MTV is lol because
of this show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Super_Sweet_16

my god, parents spend at least 500-600 thousand dollars for a freaking Sweet 16 party, I know i wouldnt pay 500-600 thousand dollars for a slutty daughter.

On that note, she was hot though, even though she only turned 15, it seems she got implants.

I'd hit her, ty

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

Jul 14, 2007 - 09:43 AM
Kenan and Kel
Such Memories of this show, so fun~

<3 kel

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Jul 4, 2007 - 08:39 AM
One thing i dont know why
In The End lyrics

(It starts with)
One thing / I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on / but didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
One thing / I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I’m surprised it got so (far)
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me
In the end
You kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

aka

Emo

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

Jul 3, 2007 - 06:27 AM
Much to my dismay i'm so sad today
My mom just left for america, and same goes with cousin.

I'm used to being alone, its just ;_; because i'm the only dude that's left here in the philippines.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Jun 24, 2007 - 11:59 PM
3 more days
~
Until this baby gets released

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1mkn.html

I cant wait

Currently Playing: Saga Frontier 1 for the psp <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

May 30, 2007 - 10:07 PM
gffpi meet
:3 does this mean, i have to spend 2 weeks of my awesome life (aka playing zelda) goign to malls and spending money =O

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

May 29, 2007 - 05:59 PM
stuff that i got from HK (Delayed posting of pics :( but its here now)
Yeah its been three days since i got home from my trip to hongkong, basically this is the only time i have to do this.

Currently Playing: V6 - Feel your breeze

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

May 24, 2007 - 05:30 AM
Wii Get (Pics)

I just came back from the whole shopping spree at sham shi pou got this for a very good price, i also love how its modified~

Wii black Controller! I BUY

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

May 23, 2007 - 11:58 PM
I'm at HK now
apparently i'm stealing some internets here, sup?

I'll disconnect this in a jiff, since the last thing i want is chinese people chasing me bcz of browsing gff and 4chan.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

May 23, 2007 - 08:00 AM
Going to Piracy Land (aka HK)
See ya guys in 4 days~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

May 19, 2007 - 07:15 AM
Produce more overlords
I just got home from some anime convention, the girls that cosplayed in the convention are actually pretty (shock)

Ima posting up pics of what i bought~

Currently Playing: Arashi - we can make it

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Apr 16, 2007 - 09:40 PM
So after 7 years, I got a new PC
Yeah, this is kinda late, but i've got this Personal Computer 2 weeks ago, and boy is it amazing

Pics

I've totally given up on non usb chargers (they have the tendency to blow up, once in a while)

Enjoy~

Currently Playing: Something from DJ momo's compilation

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Apr 9, 2007 - 06:18 PM
Fucking awesome
GFF is back, now i can get my work done!

Awesome gff-desu

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Mar 27, 2007 - 05:16 PM
I like how in the end, i needed to give up on her
All in all, I've been going out (Not really going out, but like talking alot and shit with eachother) and i've decided to stop it.

I've learned that she still has feelings for her ex-boyfriend right then and there, she told me that i'm a good guy but if i want her i need to keep up with the fact that she wont be 100% mine. By that time i decided to give up on her, and totally continue on with my not so awesome life.

Le sigh, I really need to like forget about this, since i've totally fallen in love with her, thats the whole thing that sucks ass, is that everytime i totally fall in love with a girl, someone takes her away from me.

Yes i am sad right now infact i am quite depressed, but what can i do? Nothing
Maybe the joke was on me anyway, I knew she had a boyfriend and i insisted to be with her, the fact that they brokeup because of me.... well lets just say karma is bad.

Currently Playing: Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - Sore Ga Ai Deshou

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Mar 24, 2007 - 09:20 PM
Need recommendations for a new manga to read.
Basically i've been reading manga here and there, finished death note last week, some bleach stuff here and there, and by now i still have this craving to read another manga.

I might download Yotsuba since Q has been pretty much recommending it to everyone, other than that any other recommendations?

Currently Playing: Actually watching Death note 2 Last Name

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Feb 23, 2007 - 02:41 AM
How's gff lately?

Sup?

For some reason i dont know whats going on now, I've stopped the whole gff visiting thing after my hospital duty started (a month ago) and i just want to know whats up?

Currently Playing: Nuriko - Kaze no Uta

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Jan 23, 2007 - 08:05 AM
sup? just got my wireless
posting on mah psp sup?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Jan 2, 2007 - 09:25 AM
My day went crappy after
So i was at robinsons, today was drinking some starbucks til the sugar rushing to my little head hit me, As i was walking around looking for a new shirt, i started to get dizzy until i stumbled on a little thing called reality and its companion pain.

Why? I was walking then got dizzy all of a sudden tripped on the elevator, got myself a little wound in my face, and oh thats not the best thing, the best thing that happened was i found out school starts on thursday, i seriously wanted it to start tommorow but you know.

Another reason it made my day crappy was the fact after i came back home there was my stupid dog who crapped all over my room.

Rant finished, D=

EDIT: then some gay advertisement came on, made me realize how fun it is to be a straight guy

Currently Playing: Utada Hikaru - First Love (yes this is straight)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Dec 31, 2006 - 11:48 AM
:gonk:
Happy new year jackasses, you guys having fun~

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Dec 31, 2006 - 03:54 AM
I like how half life 2 makes me cry
the whole error, because of the sound loop and error after loading a map.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Dec 30, 2006 - 06:39 PM
Today is gonna be a good day
I just heard that i'm going to recieve my last christmas gifts for this year, so wish me luck.

If i'm lucky enough i might buy all the sims games and totally cut off my contact with the outer world and become a fat nerd like elixir :rimshot:

But yeah one can wish so much.

Sync my shoes with jeans now, WHAT NOW ASSHOLES

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7 OST : One Winged Angel

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Dec 28, 2006 - 09:21 PM
I like how after sucky christmas, i got what i want
A bluetooth accesory for my computer so i can sync my phone and uhm new shoes, love this shoes look so good on mah jeans.

Starbucks was mysteriously godly yesterday, was eating that fancy japanese bread too.

Yeah mall is quite fun.

Currently Playing: LSD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Dec 25, 2006 - 04:40 AM
This Christmas sucked balls
Pissed as hell
Seriously sucked, Didnt get crap i even found out that most of my money would be used to pay for my credit card.

On other news i didnt get anything, just stayed in the house (actually ate breakfast at a fancy hotel/resort place) after that bitch moaned how my life is boring and how everyone in the world should kiss my ass.

Thats enough ranting

but seriously i thought i was gonna get some shoes and a new jacket, little i found out that they forgot about it life is seriously awesome, would someone come here and blow my brains out? for real~

Currently Playing: Larc en Ciel ready steady go

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Dec 17, 2006 - 07:33 AM
I want a new laptop
DONATE YOUR MONEY NOW.

(seriously go to hell you fucking moocher)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Dec 15, 2006 - 09:05 PM
1013 is simply reference to my birthday! 10th day of the 13th month! H
what is this shit

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Dec 9, 2006 - 09:02 AM
In this entry i talk about a girl i cant seem to forget
its pretty sad how she cant read this, although she knows i love her very much

On other news, i'm pretty inspired to do my work again, such as going to class everyday attending hospital duty, getting good grades at school.

I assume thats one of the good reason to have a girlfriend, its the fact that this newly gained inspiration is pushing me to go on forward and stop my constant asshatery.

That is all

Currently Playing: Teddy Geiger - For you i Will

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Dec 7, 2006 - 09:41 AM
Drop your ASIAN track, You know who you are
Drop it or leave forever

(P.S we asians dont do shit like you)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Dec 3, 2006 - 04:54 AM
This time i was working in hongkong just because i need to pay my rent
this my first day i got scolded ;_;

mister asshole goes on

this time mister told me to come back

sadly i spent my time idling in that job i forgot to move a single crate ;_;

all in all i had to pawn my virtua fighter toy set, oh the horror my toys!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

Dec 3, 2006 - 12:41 AM
This is me in hongkong buying some toys

gonna post more pics

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Nov 16, 2006 - 05:11 AM
Cock goes here
=O

Thats all for now

Currently Playing: E-Penis

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Oct 15, 2006 - 08:43 AM
The Backstroke of the west
http://antibody.za.net/backstrokeofwest/

Currently Playing: Lion King - Can you feel the love tonight

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Oct 14, 2006 - 06:50 PM
Happy birthday to me~
Its my 18th birthday, time to get drunk and all that~~

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Oct 6, 2006 - 09:58 PM
After suffering 9 days without electricity
Comfort comes back on the tenth day, AC on, TV on, everything is back to normal except for the fact that my computer is seriously near its toll (I bought this last 2000)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Sep 19, 2006 - 03:50 AM
10 minutes....
Since i last farted, just remembering the memories.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Sep 14, 2006 - 06:26 AM
Its awesome how girl knows the best way to make you feel Crappy
So basically, I was liking this girl in my class, sadly she has a boyfriend Although i didnt try to steal her from him nor any attempt to have a relationship with her ( i dont even talk to her) but for some reason she knows all about this, and infact i recieved a text message from her yesterday, she was blatantly talking about love.

So anywho on the awesome crappy part, while we were waiting for our anatomy professor, she sat infront of my chair and she called her current boyfriend, so i didnt show any feelings or emotions on that matter, what sucked was the fact that she was kissing him infront of me and like looking at me time to time, while i didnt give much attention since i was "Listening" to my mp3 players, anywho all in all she indirectly said "fuck off" oh well

Currently Playing: Xenosaga 3 - Yuki kajiura track 2 Fallout

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Sep 11, 2006 - 05:15 PM
Xenosaga 3 is one of the best games for this year
Its true no lie.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Jul 6, 2006 - 02:59 AM
Fuck shit what a pretty girl~~~
=D
So yeah we were having our anatomy class earlier, all of a sudden a female first level nursing student accidentally went into our room, and my god she is one of the most prettiest angels i've seen around, basically the jackass i am i told her its the other building and i'll escort her to the room, so she was like "kay thanks" when we were walking my ex-girlfriend saw us walking together and she gave me the cold stare, but we didnt bother with it and we continued walking to her room, as we were about to climb the stairs she asked me, "So why did the girl look at me like that?" i was like "nothing" she then replied "oh okay, well she is scary" so i promptly told her 'take this stairs to the second floor and find the 3rd room, that is yours" so when she was gonna climb up i asked her what her number was she replied "okay btw my name is nina" and i was like "my name is jaybee" then she gave me her cellphone number, then after that she climbed up.

I was walking back to room little happy, when i came in everyone was like "woot, wow you are really fast getting that girl's number" seriously....

All in all i was happy and got her number, might as well call her later around 8pm hrm

Currently Playing: Boyz 2 man - make love to you

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Jul 1, 2006 - 06:34 PM
;_;
my god i'm bored and sad.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Jun 24, 2006 - 09:13 AM
This nigga is real
Just watched Soul plane like a playa, and those bitches are hot

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jun 20, 2006 - 10:20 AM
In this entry, i'm gonna talk about being drunk.
Drunk, after that i went to the mall and bought some stuffs for school tommorow, drunk

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jun 17, 2006 - 06:47 PM
so the 12 midnight date became a disaster~
as title said it was, =o its hard to explain everything but when you are a intoxicated and talking to a smart person, things can go very wrong.

She was cute but meh not my type hrm

Currently Playing: FictionJunction Yuuka - Honoo tobira

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Jun 17, 2006 - 03:59 AM
Random Entry
Blargh! Emo ramble hongkong life sex booze

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Jun 14, 2006 - 09:08 AM
It seems the barrage of text messages already stopped.
Hmm i apologized to her, but i didnt want her to think i want to be with her again, so i told the truth.

Everything is okay now, apparently she did forgive me and we will have this "Friend" relationship.

Currently Playing: Phoenix Wright OST - Pressing Pursuit.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Jun 13, 2006 - 08:00 PM
So i broke up with my girlfriend 3 minutes ago
I woke up and was basically in a bad mood, all of a sudden she called saying "Why did you fail this subject, you know we can never be together on our classes again and why arent you calling me"

Okay i may be a fag for saying this, but i dont like her anymore, for some reason i encountered a little bitchy side of her which was a total turn-off.

Fortunately i'm not feeling any regret or whatsoever, and luckly no one in the house noticed that i just broke up with her (i never tell anyone that i have a girlfriend anyway) I feel free again, =o now i can play more super Robot wars without ever contemplating the fact that she might be pissed for me not calling her.

And i guess one of the reasons i dont actually regret anything is that i like this other girl i met before, and yes up until now i like her. feeling wont change so i guess most of the girlfriends i have for the past few years is like a "fill the gap" thing.

Currently Playing: Gundam Seed - Realize

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Jun 13, 2006 - 05:04 AM
The link inside this entry cannot be explain by mere words
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=40300151

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Jun 11, 2006 - 02:27 AM
Sorry for the thread
=o my bad.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Jun 10, 2006 - 09:01 PM
Ban VG, thanks
I was supposed to put this in the "Other Request" forum, but i didnt bother, so yeah Ban him thanks.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jun 10, 2006 - 07:03 PM
I love breakfast!
So after waking up from the most awesome dream, I've had this thing to change over to a new leaf, and one of ideas i thought was "kay i wont eat rice at the morning anymore" so i didn't.

What i did was i made a macaroni salad
This breakfast was really good, not only did the salad tasted good, the bread was heated perfectly and the little bacon on the side made it all well.

Currently Playing: Azumanga Daioh - Episode 17

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jun 9, 2006 - 10:33 PM
A picture of the stuffs i bought
Well i decided to take a pic since i was cleaning up my room and i kinda arranged them in a good spot so uhm yeah heres the pic

As you can see i used to be a bleach fanboy, and smexy DS =D

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jun 9, 2006 - 12:51 AM
So i'm only 1 case away from finishing Phoenix Wright
So i decided to detour it a little bit and i decided to start Resident evil DS, I guess its okay its the same old game, but the knife battles are fun, and i would never expected to play RE1 on a portable device so yeah =D

As for now i'm looking for fun games for the NDS something like WWT or Trauma Center. but yeah Buying NDS lite is one of the best decision i made for 06.

(Fuck Vemp, your package backordered for some reason they cant understand the way i wrote the address, so i'm gonna ship it out again tommorow and actually let me cousins write for me)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jun 7, 2006 - 07:33 PM
One of the best games i've played
Well its Phoenix Wright, we all know it got released months ago but i just got my DS lite last sunday and yeah it came with phoenix wright, still playing it now.

My god this game is awesome

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Jun 5, 2006 - 12:12 PM
I'm back~
I just got back from my trip from hongkong, I guess its okay

Well i already got my DS lite and for some reason the guy gave me a SD flash card for the game thing, Now i have 30 games for my DS, the guy said "I give this you for free, you download everything internet" then i bought a 1 gig mini SD and 512mb for PSP. Disneyland was okay, i guess the only interesting part was the whole Fireworks thing.

But now i know, next time i go there it would be with a girlfriend or a fiancee, (i just need to look for the right one)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 1, 2006 - 03:45 PM
Off to hongkong~
Bye guys, PIRACY LAND!!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 1, 2006 - 04:55 AM
So i'm going on a trip to hongkong Tommorow
Well i've been waiting for this, Since I didnt go out of the country for a year, and i spent almost all of my vacation in the house, so a proper Vacation (out of the country) would be fine.

That said my current plans are:
1. Buy a DS lite
2. Go to Disneyland Hongkong
3. buy some more games for DS and PSP
4. look for shadow hearts 3 japanese and send it to kostaki
5. Looking for someting to send vemp, (oh yeah if it doesnt arrive tommorow, it will probably next weeek, dont worry though i sent it but i checked the mail guy earlier they said its still sitting in the office since i got a crappy service)
6. Actually rest and sleep at least for a day
7. Have fun

I hope i can have fun, since i've got to babysit some fuckers (well they are the kids of one of the richer people here in the philippines) But i hope they wont give me some trouble, But yeah all that said i just want to have fun.

So yeah wish me luck guys, Its just 4 days, so i'll be back in monday.

Currently Playing: My Hime - Mezame

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 11, 2006 - 04:29 AM
My latest addiction is the Silent Hill series
I just finished 2 and 1 earlier, i think 2 is great but i got water ending, 1 is agh because i killed cheryl, I'm gonna start playing Silent hill 3 earlier because one of my friends told me its the greatest in the series.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Apr 30, 2006 - 08:44 AM
Outlaw you are one amazing person
Seriously Outlaw is awesome for making ava/sigs <3

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Apr 24, 2006 - 12:50 AM
Hmm can someone give me an advice where to buy good DVD-Rs?
What i mean is any site out there that ships internationally?

I've tried amazon but this one guy is selling dvd-r 50 pcs (memorex) for 15 dollars too bad, when i saw the shipping it said 80 dollars.

Currently Playing: Shadow Hearts 1 - Icaro Main theme

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Apr 8, 2006 - 09:19 AM
Just finished Suikoden V
I might say this is one of the greatest games ever, and i like how the ending is so heart warming, too bad it ended after spending 58 hours from it.

But yeah this game will always be in my "Greatest games" category.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Apr 5, 2006 - 10:33 PM
Dear SOLDIER, i hereby award you fuckface fanboy 2006
Once again everyone confirmed.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Apr 4, 2006 - 02:00 AM
Mr Elixir, I hereby name you Faggot of 2006
This is true, Everyone confirmed.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Mar 29, 2006 - 08:42 AM
Entry bout Shadow Hearts 3
So i finished it today with all sidequest complete, clocked in 42:31:09 I thought the ending was okay, but the final battle was so intense, Highly recommended, hope they make another shadow hearts, After this i might play Suikoden V or FF12 or better yer SH:C just because i wanna see more ring of judgement

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Mar 28, 2006 - 04:21 AM
I have never been excited except earlier at gamestore
When i found out they had Suikoden V, and Final Fantasy XII(which are pirated btw, but oh well) at the end of it all i bought like 6 games which are Suikoden V, Final Fantasy XII,Driver Parallel Lines,Metal Gear solid Subsistence,Drakengard 2 and Godfather, i didnt bother to start any of this yet as i'm still finishing Shadow Hearts 3 <3

Currently Playing: Nothing

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 27, 2006 - 02:02 AM
Dear Gamingforce
Fuck you, I have failed my 1 major subject and that means ima gonna get delayed.

(Fuck you refers to me though)

Currently Playing: Dead Fingers Talk - Shadow Hearts III Disc 1

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 26, 2006 - 05:32 PM
Dear Outlaw
I love the ava/sig <3

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts - Black Death Fingers

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 25, 2006 - 08:08 AM
Dear DSan.
Are you mister Raspufag? kthx

Currently Playing: Earth wind and fire - September

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 21, 2006 - 09:08 AM
Bruce Lee aint dead
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/kyosuke_kasuga/ran200603212201000.jpg

well he is actually, but this RAN online game is quite addicting, I love the whole campus theme, and anime style fighting but its still buggy and graphics are agh.

But yeah that game is sucking at least 3/4 of my life now, but i guess its gonna pay off when i kick the ass of students in other school, woo-wah!

Currently Playing: Utada Hikaru - Passion

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 20, 2006 - 05:34 PM
So chocojournal is here again...
Awesome, best online journal evar.

Currently Playing: MC-Hammer - Cant touch this

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal