Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal

Journal Banner
Some words go here

LS's Journal Statistics
View LS's profile
Entries 132 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.76% of total)
Views 46583
Replies LS has made 298 comments [view stats]
Comments 442 comments (3.35 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 35 props given to LS [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not LS's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Apr 3, 2008 - 10:41 AM
Iwata is fucking Right [REC] is awesome
Today i decided to do zombie marathon movies with a cousin of mine, Seeing as we are big fan of the resident evil games and other zombie related movies, we decided to watch two movies for this Afternoon

We decided to watch

Day of the Dead
[REC]

Seeing how Day of the dead has an awesome cast.. like Aerith and the dude from drumline we decided to watch it first, Because at this point on we knew we are on a trip to random laughs and giggles and whatnot.

So i decided to watch it with my xbox360, and the movie started okay, Well not okay but just fine, Seeing Rhames there made me lol Considering he had the big shotgun on dawn of the dead remake, anyway the movie starts and i was getting a good laugh here and there, and u know zombies/mauled face/running/berserk and all that, It was pretty regular for a zombie flick, Until something happened. A zombie decided to go spiderman on them and wall crawled his ass to aeris, seeing as aeris is the main bitch for the movie she used her awesome materia of screaming and told the zombie the Calm the fuck down, Note Zombies won't listen to you if you cuss them ANyway u know usual zombie flick rhames died, he became an amputated zombie blah yadda yadda yadda, One of his supposed to be boyfriend in the movie got bitten and he became a good zombie protecting aeris Just like cloud yo
It ended like one of those youtube kind of videos where something appears out of nowhere just to surprise the fuck outta you, truth be told thats the only best thing on the movie, irony.

If you guys are thinking what happened to drumline dude, well you know since he is black he probably survived before the end after he became cloud-ish on everyone and decided to be left behind Anyway tons of cliches, if you want it download it if you don't its fine.

I am not a critic and this is not a review, Even so i will still give it a 1/5, Just because oh my god the ending was lol.

And now on to [REC] Okay now this shit is amazing, the start was pretty boring, i actually fell asleep for the first 9 minutes, seeing as my cousin told me it was very irrelevant to the movie, after the 20 minute mark, shit went insane everything went from boring to fucking awesome, Probably one of the reasons why i really liked this movie is you don't expect whats going to happen, Unlike regular zombie flicks, the whole camera angle warns you that someone is there, unlike this movie where everything is just moving around and you don't know whats happening and all that.

I can't really put it into words but this is one of the best movies i've watched since 2008, and probably gonna be one of my faves for the years to come.

If you can find it, buy it, if you can't download it.

I'll give this a 4.5/5 Just because this movie is racist, The asians got eaten and they didn't show up as zombies, whats up with that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #105 of 131]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal