Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Scent of a Grundle's Journal

and there was much rejoicing

Scent of a Grundle's Journal Statistics
View Scent of a Grundle's profile
Entries 51 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 25466
Replies Scent of a Grundle has made 150 comments [view stats]
Comments 157 comments (3.08 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 59 props given to Scent of a Grundle [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not Scent of a Grundle's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 17, 2013 - 03:38 PM
Good thing i didn't ask for GFF's advice after all
Some context. My university choir had planned a choir tour to Europe (which is something new for us, we usually stay within Canada or the northern US). I was totally psyched. Not only was i going to get to sing in some amazing cathedrals and the like, but i was going to get to go and explore parts of Europe, which i've never done before and was really excited to do. We were going to Vienna, Salzbourg (that spelling is horrible, but i'm too lazy to go find out the right one), Prague, and Berlin (and maybe somewhere else? i feel like i'm forgetting something)

I had planned to ask GFF's European contingent to suggest awesome places for me to check out when i had free time. But today we learned that the tour was cancelled, because of price hikes due to not having as much interest as the choir conductors had expected (people saying they were interested and bailing and the like).

Tour is like my favourite part of choir. Today is a sad day.

Currently Playing: the world's tiniest violin

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44 of 51]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Scent of a Grundle's Journal