Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105370
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 19, 2008 - 02:05 AM
So exhausted
My current avatar perfectly shows how I've felt all week. It's been busier than usual. Had to move all the electronic equipment from one office to another and hook it up myself. Had to make another trip around the world today just to move one PC. Had to deal with a billion phone calls with the server issues. It just seemed like problem after problem occurred. With all the changes happening within the bank I've been pretty busy. With class on top of that I haven't had any time to hang out or relax and play video games.

Tonight was a nice break though. Got to see the batman movie with my friends. Was pretty damn awesome.

Tomorrow I gotta wake up earlier to help my sister empty out a storage. Looks like I'll never get a break this week!

I applied for a part time job working for the state. They work completely around your work schedule which would be helpful to me. I don't wanna take 12+ units but have to slave for the bank 40 hours a week. Since they don't care to let me work part time I'll be saying goodbye as soon someone else will. That's just how it works. =p

Going to sleep now... locking the cats out so they don't keep me awake by attacking my feet. o_@

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #172 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal