Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal

Journal Banner
I wonder where the water will fall

Chie's Journal Statistics
View Chie's profile
Entries 34 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7923
Replies Chie has made 111 comments [view stats]
Comments 234 comments (6.88 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 11 props given to Chie [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chie's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 29, 2007 - 10:19 AM
The bucket list
Morning Rain
has anybody seen this movie?
Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson seemed as though they were seriously dying through the whole movie. They''re so old *_*
I bet Freeman will be killed off in the second batman film becuase they predict his death soon, cause he's so old. I wonder what they did to prepare for the movie, "Just lose some sleep and eat some more and you'll look like death"

The movie gives off some great Ideas. I need to meet an incredibly rich person and create a bucket list to travel the world. Except I still want to be young when I do it, that way I can redo the list and go again. If I'm lucky I can get 3 list done which would mean that I would have enough life for 3 people and have 3 times the lifespan. Sounds logical right >_>?
The hardest part would be finding enough rich friends to donate the money for the trips

Currently Playing: Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30 of 34]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal