Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal

Journal Banner
I wonder where the water will fall

Chie's Journal Statistics
View Chie's profile
Entries 34 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7921
Replies Chie has made 111 comments [view last 20]
Comments 234 comments (6.88 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 11 props given to Chie [who be proppin]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chie's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Nov 29, 2008 - 08:25 AM
I got stuffed....get it?
I ate lasagna which I think might have had some bad cheese, but it tasted so good >_>

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jun 24, 2008 - 10:02 AM
I tried out a few new games
Because I got bored and my short attention span couldn't just handle one game.
Firstly Assassin's Creed. What a damn waste of time if you ask me. First few minutes, maybe even hours, it was entertaining jumping though buildings and. . . .no wait I think that was it. No freedom to do anything in this game and plus the ending made me want to break the disc.
You know what I wanted from this game,

Then I tried guitar hero but I sucked but before I played the game I thought I was going to rock and that's the feeling I'd like to hold on to.

I went back to psone and I found a great game to kill my boredom and keep my attention with it's hyperness.

This game may cause severe twitching in the thumbs

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Jan 1, 2008 - 11:34 AM
2008 feels great
elf-ish
we should have robots in every home by now or at least a post apocalyptic disaster.
YouTube Video

Currently Playing: numa numa

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Dec 31, 2007 - 10:34 AM
Not to be read until 11pm 59min 50sec
joonetated
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
*releases balloons*
Since I'm not going to be be online at that time I thought I'd kinda countdown to new years here so that GFF doesn't feel left out.
Actually It would be kinda nice to have a timer in the banner, I mean a lot of people aren't going to be around to celebrate new years with gff but it would be kinda neat to see the timer

Well have a great new year.
And if you read this before the required time. Thanks a lot! You ruined it for everyone ! No cookies for you!

Oh and freelance wolf:
Spoiler:

I felt i needed to keep the dog to guard the puzzle

Currently Playing: your bongo head

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Dec 29, 2007 - 10:19 AM
The bucket list
Morning Rain
has anybody seen this movie?
Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson seemed as though they were seriously dying through the whole movie. They''re so old *_*
I bet Freeman will be killed off in the second batman film becuase they predict his death soon, cause he's so old. I wonder what they did to prepare for the movie, "Just lose some sleep and eat some more and you'll look like death"

The movie gives off some great Ideas. I need to meet an incredibly rich person and create a bucket list to travel the world. Except I still want to be young when I do it, that way I can redo the list and go again. If I'm lucky I can get 3 list done which would mean that I would have enough life for 3 people and have 3 times the lifespan. Sounds logical right >_>?
The hardest part would be finding enough rich friends to donate the money for the trips

Currently Playing: Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Dec 26, 2007 - 10:16 AM
I need a Chopper plushie dammit!
shuttered
so this is my first post in like, ages. But I need help <_<
So I was planning on getting a Chopper Plushie from an anime called One Piece. When I ordered one from playasia I didn't noticed that they won't have one until April and thats way to long.
I'm not sure where else to look for one since I don't know of many sites that sell this kind of stuff. This is the one I was planning on getting,
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...r-70-2gg1.html
Does anyone know of a place where I can get one online, like right now >_>

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Apr 24, 2007 - 09:18 PM
Boredness + IMVU = Nothing Accomplished
itchy
So at one point on my internet time I got incredibly bored and what did I do? I clicked on a link that took me to IMVU, a chatting client that suppose to be fun because of the 3D aspect.

This is my suicidal goth character who managed to kill herself and get rebuilt as devilragdoll o_0. After a few minutes of customization all I could afford was the hair and the top. There was a lot to choose from, you could even make your avatar look like you favorite character from an anime or game if you look hard enough but again, its all very expensive and I'd rather spend my money on real clothes and accessories than actually spend real money on my avatar. She can starve for all i care.
Then the chatting system, its awful. You click on the "Chat Now" Icon and wait in a little room to get connected to one person. Just one! With just one person to chat with, I ended most of my conversations as soon as the other person wrote their third sentence.
So nothing good came out of this except that I did indeed wasted/killed time when I was bored. This would have been better if, I dont know.....if it was fun?

Currently Playing: If everyone cared

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Mar 12, 2007 - 11:49 PM
Impossible quiz?
>_<
I swear this thing is just so annoying but I'm still playing it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

Dam that horse >_>

Currently Playing: Rocky theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Mar 7, 2007 - 01:33 AM
Is Vista worth getting?
We're planning on updating our desktop to vista which should be able to run it easily but from what I've heard it isn't so great at this point. Spending 200 dollars on a new windows with minimal features would be a waste when XP is running perfectly fine at the time.
I dare not update my laptop yet so we might just use the desktop as our first test run with vista.
But for 200 dollars is it worth getting? And I'm pretty sure that getting it free from a torrent is more time consuming and very risky.

Currently Playing: my computer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Jan 6, 2007 - 08:10 AM
This made my day

seriously, best banner. Ever.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Dec 16, 2006 - 06:59 AM
Some ISP's just plain suck
so until a few days ago my internet connection has been decent, not great, but decent.
All of a sudden the modem got lazy and decided not to connect. I thought maybe if it was given some time it may just connect again but nothing happened. I called my isp and they said it could have been because of the weather interrupting the service but even after it got sunny and birds started singing, the modem just wouldn't connect.
We got someone to check out connections and it was all fine, some dude called his offices and said that we weren't getting a connection. They did something over at the main station, or whatever its called, and got my internet working again.
Why they took it off in the first place, I don't know.
Why didn't they didn't just check their computers in the first time I called them, don't know either.
Why my isp sucks, the people

other than that, I came across two songs from an anime called death note and I'm loving it. I'll probably check it out later.

Currently Playing: Alumina

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Dec 10, 2006 - 06:49 AM
I can't eat them all
So I got a few Tombstone Pizza's

I don't know what to do with them. Should I force myself to eat them? Throw them at peoples faces when they are fresh off the oven?
What exactly is this new thing all about o-0

Currently Playing: Miki Furukawa - Summer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Dec 8, 2006 - 06:00 AM
Don't you just hate Lisa?
:dotdotdot:

I happened to catch an episode of the Simpson's last night in which they found out that Maggie was a genius and everyone was proud of her. That is until Lisa found out that that Maggie's IQ is higher than her's.
She got jealous and started to give her the wrong answers and even dreamed of killing her.
Everything resolved itself when Lisa found out that she was subconsciously giving her all the answers without her knowing. Her face lit up with joy when she found out that her baby sister was as dumb as any other baby.
Let us not forget when Maggie played the saxophone better than Lisa at the end of the episode where she took it away from her and said "This isn't for babies"

Point being, Lisa hold everyone back. She's the reason why Bart is turning out almost as dumb as Homer.
If she can't have it her way then she wants no one to have it. When she became a vegetarian she thought that everyone would be happy as one and destroyed Homers BBQ party.
In one of the newer episodes Bart finally found something he was good at that could take him into a good future but when he broke his arm he needed to have an operation so he could continue. Lisa spread her sorrow all around Springfield and in order to shut her up Bart gave up his dream (again) so that Lisa can continue to be a little spoiled girl.

So next time you see the dysfunctional family, thank Lisa. She is the one that keeps everyone stupid, hold them back, and hope that one day the Episodes focused on Lisa wont be so bad.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Dec 6, 2006 - 02:22 PM
not the bell!
So a few days ago while watching the host I decided to eat me some taco bell and it was all delicious, I had a crunch wrap.
Me being all ignorant of the news had found out a day later about the whole e-coli incident regarding a lot of the taco bells in the west.
Figures, the first time in months which I want some taco bell and its all poisoned food now >_<

So Far I feel fine and hopefully it'll stay that way. This will put me off fast foods for a while.

It just occurred to me that a few people don't know about this so here is the link with the info
http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...LL.xml&src=rss

Currently Playing: Dave Mathews - Weapon

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Dec 4, 2006 - 10:18 PM
Its not too early right?
lazy...
To add a Christmas theme to our sig or avatar.
I've been seeing Christmas lights since early november and I still see some Halloween decorations still out.

Other than that I'm glad that people are back to their names. About mervin time.

Currently Playing: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Dec 4, 2006 - 06:01 AM
Be Afraid of The Host =0
*gasp*
So I recently saw a certain movie that was a big box office hit in Korea and it didn't leave me as disappointed as i thought it would be.

I'm talking about a movie called The Host which is supposedly a beginning to a new age of monster movies.
Stop reading right here is you feel like getting the first 20 minutes spoiled. Which really isn't a lot since its just an introduction :/

So the movie starts off with 2 scientist, one smarter than the other, so the smart one suggest "Hey I know something fun, Lets pour chemicals into the sink =D"
So the less superior scientist says "But thats dangerous!"

Then

So the second scientist calmly convinces him to throw it with the most logical way possible.

So he continues to throw out all the poisoned alcohol which leads to the most beautiful river for sewage dumping.

And it goes off to get people and fishes drunks but one tadpole has too much to drink and mates with a salamander and comes up with a mutated foot thing.

Meanwhile our fabulous hero emerges from the heavens and sky because he senses the danger everyone's in and decides to be superman.

So then while at a picnic, the tadpole no one wants to play with decides to go make friends. It finds the hero and they roam about the park where they skip and prance and try to find more friends.

So what I'm telling you is, go watch this movie.
I was put off by the cg but it actually wasn't that bad. A few surprises here and there, some comedy , and nice music made this movie really fun to watch.
It didn't have the ending I wanted but a lot of Korean movies do that >_<

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Dec 3, 2006 - 10:45 AM
Wait a minute...
its Sunday again ;_;
Today's loop is Boa's Duvet Acoustic version (Yama gave me the idea =p. Whats up with the Merv o_0)
When this Sunday is over I'll take over the world and guess who's helping

Our first plan is to stop the snow thats expected tomorrow

Edit:
It's time to feed o-o
Boa - Duvet (acoustic)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (32 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Dec 2, 2006 - 06:47 PM
tada' tk pics
Uploaded some more pics from turkey day. Didn't have any turkey though ;_;

I thought I'd try a new look, I look great =)

I was being fished out or something

Peace! I'm out.

Currently Playing: the keyboard

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (28 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Dec 1, 2006 - 05:34 AM
Start of a new month
That means we're 24 days from x-mas and a full month away from new years. Its the time of year where you argue with the family about everything and then put on your miracle rainbow faces on when Christmas comes.
The time where you hope for great presents but give out some mediocre ones.

You put everything off (like school work) because you want to relax for the winter holidays and hope the icy streets won't kill you.

It's a magical month where the kids wait for a jolly fat man that comes breaking through the door chimney, truffles through their shit and await gifts from the guy called joe down the street who has some sort of alcoholic problem and every year decides to bring joy to the children, food for his belly, and money to his drugs.

I hope everyone has a great month because this is the time of year where you should embrace each other and go crazy at the stores to find the cheapest products.
Because when that old lady has the last pair of sneakers that you want, only the family will be there to rip it out of her arms and claim she fell down the stairs when there were obviously no stairs in sight.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Nov 30, 2006 - 10:21 AM
A Sequel?: Not the king!
damn you ronald
Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Nov 28, 2006 - 11:12 AM
Need to make use of the buddy system
I haven't given this system enough any love and I feel like I need to put it to some moderately decent use.
So I'm going to start adding some people to it starting with the ones who have commented in my journal since I do more journaling than actual posting in the forums. I don't hang in gff too much to begin with o_O

So as comic book guy would say, "you're on my list" o_o
Yamamanama
Spatula
pompadork
Ulysses
Majougwe
Ayos
Hydelloon
The more the merrier, we'll walk the yellow brick road with the griffins on the cherry hill of ice cream blvd, you get me daddy-o :/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Nov 26, 2006 - 09:14 AM
Thanksgiving in three steps
:singalong:
So here's the three step course of thanksgiving.

step 1
Spoiler:

Wake Up confused in someone else's room

then get ready for the day. . .

step 2
Spoiler:

Eat!

step 3
Spoiler:

Get stuffed

Guess u could party afterwards but I had the thanksgiving munchies

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Nov 23, 2006 - 10:30 PM
Thanksgiving to you
Happy thanksgiving for those of you who celebrated it.
For those who didn't I recommend you go rip open a turkey and eat it raw before you anger me

Now lets us join in prayer and thank those Indians for being so thoughtful and for the turkeys who await death for the sake of being delicious.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Nov 23, 2006 - 07:58 AM
omg poor Mc D
might be old but...
Spoiler:

Hail to the king baby

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Nov 22, 2006 - 06:08 PM
City of Villains
So my boyfriend finally decided to reactivate his city of villains account and I get to sponge off of it =D
So for those of you who play it as well look me up under psychic mage =)

Currently Playing: cov

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Nov 21, 2006 - 11:03 PM
I got bored enough
So I tried out my novice sig building skills.
Time flies by in photoshop when you get into it. I Love N.H.K.

rough around the edges I know

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Nov 20, 2006 - 04:22 PM
Thanksgiving....just a few more....days....
GOBLE
I'm ganna get stuffed =D

Currently Playing: stuff that turkey

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Nov 19, 2006 - 02:41 PM
Does evryone have the sunday blues o_0
I know I do
I'm browsing through the web and been on the computer for countless hours with nothing to do and nowhere to go.
I could go out for a drive but I don't want to waste my gas. I'm waiting for someone, anyone to call me and say "whats up hows it going we're going to whatever"
Sundays suck ;_;

I've been listening to this song for a while now, it can either help with Sundays or make them worse =p

Sugarplant - Rise

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Nov 19, 2006 - 10:17 AM
Why all the fuss?
I don't understand why everyone wants a ps3.
My brother showed me videos of people lining up for hours to get one. From what I understand, most of the launch titles from any new console basically aren't worth the wait so why not just hold it off. Are people really like cartman who are so impatient and even go out of their way to freeze themselves and pay $1900 for one on eBay.

Oh and did I mention my brother was able to get one ~_~
Somehow my father got one for him and he said
Dad: "you know what this means right? No Christmas, no birthday, no food."
Brother: "thanks "

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Nov 17, 2006 - 07:13 AM
Look at mt profile
Go ahead look in my profile, I'll give you time....

Did you notice anything...

Spoiler:

profile views =p
We can all see how many profile views we have and even see who were the latest people to visit it. So its another type of popularity contest "who has the most views and votes"
But what is it's "real" meaning? Is it to provide information on who is stalking you? To figure out why people are looking? Or just to see some of our previous posts?

Whatever it is all I know is that I probably got a few more profile views ~_~ :hateme:

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Nov 16, 2006 - 01:41 PM
Don't you just hate when I do this?
:iamwithstupid:
I forget things easily.
What I've been forgetting lately is to turn off my cars lights.
I already forgot about 3 times and I don't think I'll learn until my battery dies out :/

Currently Playing: requiem for a dream

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 14, 2006 - 02:38 PM
What if god cooked us?
Thats one of my new theory's.
God cooked us in different manners and ingredients which is why we look so different.

He left the white meat out in the freezer to be eaten raw.
The next meat he felt hungry for something burnt to a fine crisp.
Then he put seasoning on the next meat and was left out in the sun for a tanned color.
He then wanted a side dish which was rice and he combined it together with catfish.
And finally got a dish of jalapeƱos for a nice big bang, the jalapeƱos hated everyone :/

Currently Playing: last boy

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Nov 13, 2006 - 01:47 PM
This is why Myspace blows.
Myspace is such bull I swear.
I love communticating with my friends on there some entertainment and keeping in touch with some friends that have moved.
About 90% of us has a myspace for some boring fun but then come in the lurkers that are 40-50 year old guys trying to pick up on 14-16 year old girls.
Have people no moral values what so ever?
Not only that, then comes in some band that not only suck but have the brands of music that I just dont like. Then not only are there band invites, I actually got an invite to a hair solon! I understand that myspace has a large audience but why a hair solon? Can't they just market their buisness with cards, boards and bullitens or is myspace really that much of a cheap solution?

Gah myspace how I hate you, I hope you burn into the ground one day.
Until then I'll just keep changing my layouts ~_~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal