Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal

Journal Banner
I wonder where the water will fall

Chie's Journal Statistics
View Chie's profile
Entries 34 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7857
Replies Chie has made 111 comments [view stats]
Comments 234 comments (6.88 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 11 props given to Chie [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chie's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 29, 2008 - 08:25 AM
I got stuffed....get it?
I ate lasagna which I think might have had some bad cheese, but it tasted so good >_>

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jun 24, 2008 - 10:02 AM
I tried out a few new games
Because I got bored and my short attention span couldn't just handle one game.
Firstly Assassin's Creed. What a damn waste of time if you ask me. First few minutes, maybe even hours, it was entertaining jumping though buildings and. . . .no wait I think that was it. No freedom to do anything in this game and plus the ending made me want to break the disc.
You know what I wanted from this game,

Then I tried guitar hero but I sucked but before I played the game I thought I was going to rock and that's the feeling I'd like to hold on to.

I went back to psone and I found a great game to kill my boredom and keep my attention with it's hyperness.

This game may cause severe twitching in the thumbs

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Jan 1, 2008 - 11:34 AM
2008 feels great
elf-ish
we should have robots in every home by now or at least a post apocalyptic disaster.
YouTube Video

Currently Playing: numa numa

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Dec 31, 2007 - 10:34 AM
Not to be read until 11pm 59min 50sec
joonetated
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
*releases balloons*
Since I'm not going to be be online at that time I thought I'd kinda countdown to new years here so that GFF doesn't feel left out.
Actually It would be kinda nice to have a timer in the banner, I mean a lot of people aren't going to be around to celebrate new years with gff but it would be kinda neat to see the timer

Well have a great new year.
And if you read this before the required time. Thanks a lot! You ruined it for everyone ! No cookies for you!

Oh and freelance wolf:
Spoiler:

I felt i needed to keep the dog to guard the puzzle

Currently Playing: your bongo head

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Dec 29, 2007 - 10:19 AM
The bucket list
Morning Rain
has anybody seen this movie?
Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson seemed as though they were seriously dying through the whole movie. They''re so old *_*
I bet Freeman will be killed off in the second batman film becuase they predict his death soon, cause he's so old. I wonder what they did to prepare for the movie, "Just lose some sleep and eat some more and you'll look like death"

The movie gives off some great Ideas. I need to meet an incredibly rich person and create a bucket list to travel the world. Except I still want to be young when I do it, that way I can redo the list and go again. If I'm lucky I can get 3 list done which would mean that I would have enough life for 3 people and have 3 times the lifespan. Sounds logical right >_>?
The hardest part would be finding enough rich friends to donate the money for the trips

Currently Playing: Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Dec 26, 2007 - 10:16 AM
I need a Chopper plushie dammit!
shuttered
so this is my first post in like, ages. But I need help <_<
So I was planning on getting a Chopper Plushie from an anime called One Piece. When I ordered one from playasia I didn't noticed that they won't have one until April and thats way to long.
I'm not sure where else to look for one since I don't know of many sites that sell this kind of stuff. This is the one I was planning on getting,
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...r-70-2gg1.html
Does anyone know of a place where I can get one online, like right now >_>

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Apr 24, 2007 - 09:18 PM
Boredness + IMVU = Nothing Accomplished
itchy
So at one point on my internet time I got incredibly bored and what did I do? I clicked on a link that took me to IMVU, a chatting client that suppose to be fun because of the 3D aspect.

This is my suicidal goth character who managed to kill herself and get rebuilt as devilragdoll o_0. After a few minutes of customization all I could afford was the hair and the top. There was a lot to choose from, you could even make your avatar look like you favorite character from an anime or game if you look hard enough but again, its all very expensive and I'd rather spend my money on real clothes and accessories than actually spend real money on my avatar. She can starve for all i care.
Then the chatting system, its awful. You click on the "Chat Now" Icon and wait in a little room to get connected to one person. Just one! With just one person to chat with, I ended most of my conversations as soon as the other person wrote their third sentence.
So nothing good came out of this except that I did indeed wasted/killed time when I was bored. This would have been better if, I dont know.....if it was fun?

Currently Playing: If everyone cared

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Mar 12, 2007 - 11:49 PM
Impossible quiz?
>_<
I swear this thing is just so annoying but I'm still playing it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

Dam that horse >_>

Currently Playing: Rocky theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Mar 7, 2007 - 01:33 AM
Is Vista worth getting?
We're planning on updating our desktop to vista which should be able to run it easily but from what I've heard it isn't so great at this point. Spending 200 dollars on a new windows with minimal features would be a waste when XP is running perfectly fine at the time.
I dare not update my laptop yet so we might just use the desktop as our first test run with vista.
But for 200 dollars is it worth getting? And I'm pretty sure that getting it free from a torrent is more time consuming and very risky.

Currently Playing: my computer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Jan 6, 2007 - 08:10 AM
This made my day

seriously, best banner. Ever.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal