Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal

Journal Banner
I wonder where the water will fall

Chie's Journal Statistics
View Chie's profile
Entries 34 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7922
Replies Chie has made 111 comments [view stats]
Comments 234 comments (6.88 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 11 props given to Chie [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chie's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Apr 24, 2007 - 09:18 PM
Boredness + IMVU = Nothing Accomplished
itchy
So at one point on my internet time I got incredibly bored and what did I do? I clicked on a link that took me to IMVU, a chatting client that suppose to be fun because of the 3D aspect.

This is my suicidal goth character who managed to kill herself and get rebuilt as devilragdoll o_0. After a few minutes of customization all I could afford was the hair and the top. There was a lot to choose from, you could even make your avatar look like you favorite character from an anime or game if you look hard enough but again, its all very expensive and I'd rather spend my money on real clothes and accessories than actually spend real money on my avatar. She can starve for all i care.
Then the chatting system, its awful. You click on the "Chat Now" Icon and wait in a little room to get connected to one person. Just one! With just one person to chat with, I ended most of my conversations as soon as the other person wrote their third sentence.
So nothing good came out of this except that I did indeed wasted/killed time when I was bored. This would have been better if, I dont know.....if it was fun?

Currently Playing: If everyone cared

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 pups)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28 of 34]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chie's Journal