Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ever hurt yourself stupidly?

Nofirefrog
Wark!

Member 13099

Level 2.00

Sep 2006

Old Apr 27, 2009, 02:09 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2009, 02:09 PM #51 of 53
The only black eye I've ever received was from a yoyo accident. Three leaf clover nailed me in the eye.

Nofirefrog

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Minoko
夢唄

Member 1108

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2009, 03:09 AM Local time: May 15, 2009, 04:09 PM #52 of 53
I can think of 2 incidents...

The first one was with a disposable razor. The razor was getting dirty so I tried to getting it out my tapping the razor on the sink. It didn't work so I used......my finger. That was when I realized that the razor will not cut you if you clean it with a up and down motion. Needless to say.... I tried to clean it with a left and right motion. I got two deep cuts on my finger for that stupidity.

The second incident was on a computer chair. (Oh yes they are dangerous). Almost all computer chairs can be adjusted by pushing a lever underneath the seat. Usually the pole that connects the seat to the wheels have this sort of extending plastic tubes (one tube inside the other). When I was younger, I was a curious little bugger (aren't most of us). I had the chair at maximum height, I put my feet around those extended plastic tubes and lowered the seat. The skin on the top of my foot got caught in the tubes. I couldn't pull it out so I couldn't stand up to raise the seat. My brother pulled my foot out. It took weeks before the huge black and red circle disappeared from my foot.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

from the makers of Death Note!! Bakuman.
Am happy..because AgitoXIII and Parasite Eve 3 is a comin to the PSP!!
Chao_Zero

DJENT-D-DJENT DJENT D-D-D-DJENT DJENT

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2009, 11:37 PM #53 of 53
Ha ha, oh WOW. Hurting myself stupidly? I got two moments, one sober, one drunk. Both are equally moronic. Although, my excuse for the sober one? I was young(er) and stupid(er). ...SHADDAP.

Anywho, sober one first:
There's this hill by my place with a sidewalk that has ridges, raises, and cracks in it. The thing looks like an earthquake ripped through it. It's also fairly steep.
This was back in my skateboarding phase. Yeah, you know what's coming.
So, I thought it'd be absolutely brilliant to skate down this thing at full speed. Needless to say, a wheel got caught, and I FLEW. ended up with several gashes and cuts in my legs and face. A few minutes later, my friend comes by and sees me sitting on the steps of a nearby church, skateboard in my lap, bleeding and with the wounds in full view. His reaction? Laughter, of course. Looking back, I'd be laughing, too.

Drunk time! This was a few months back, not that you care. I was into my 5th Screech + coke drink, on webcam with my best friend, who is now in the Canadian military, studying to be an aviation engineer. So, I was fooling around with a piece of paper, and my mic stand was in the way. I had the brilliant idea of putting the paper in my mouth while I drunkenly moved the stand out of my face. So, I left it in my mouth for a while. It stuck there when I closed my mouth, and after opening it and leaving it that way for a while, my lips dried with the paper still stuck there. So, I tried to pull it off lightly, it wouldn't budge. So, I get the dumb idea to just yank it off.
"Hey buddy, watch this."
I sliced open my entire bottom lip. Every time I touched it, it felt like burning hell.
God, I love intoxication.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Originally Posted by Rune Factory on cocaine
Go, right now. Back to your console. Start on Hard. Look down, now back to me. Aren't your genitals bigger? Boost kick left, now right. It's your girlfriend, with two tickets for free sex with her sister. Look at yourself, now me. You could be as awesome as me too. I'm in an Augmented Reaction Suit.
New Chaokaze album, "Japan Terminus", available now on iTunes & Bandcamp!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Ever hurt yourself stupidly?