Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's Journal

Where The buffalo roam into my stomach.

A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's Journal Statistics
View A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's profile
Entries 19 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 8086
Replies A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS has made 93 comments [view last 20]
Comments 39 comments (2.05 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 5 props given to A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS [who be proppin]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
May 19, 2011 - 12:19 AM
We are Motorhead and we play rock and fucking roll!
Aye Lemmy that you do, that you do.

Went to see Foo Fighters and Motorhead with Biffy Clyro as an opener. Biffy was pretty much atrocious Motorhead was a lot of fun but I couldn't understand a goddamn word Lemmy was singing and Dave Grohl has way more energy than any human should.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Mar 6, 2011 - 02:41 AM
Drive Angry 3D
Go and see this right now. If it can't bring to an ecstatic state of glee then your body currently houses no less than five pairs of ovaries.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Feb 6, 2011 - 01:22 AM
Goddammit Anderson Silva
Now I have to add front snap kick to the list of moves than can actually knock a man out in spite of all previous evidence. As if dislocated a man's jaw with a jab and knocking someone out via lunging double dragon elbow wasn't ridiculous enough.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Dec 19, 2010 - 01:59 AM
An extremely in depth and fair minded review of Inception.
meh and double meh

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Oct 20, 2010 - 04:29 AM
Those wacky russians!
ebullient
Maybe it's just wishful thinking but i like to imagine that all of their songs are about fuzzy hats, vodka, and bears.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Currently Playing: What the fuck do you think?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 3, 2010 - 12:27 AM
Fuck Yes Red Baron Breakfast Scrambles!
Having not seen them in over 2 years in a store I was beginning to suspect that they no longer existed.

But today a miracle! If this doesn't count as proof that there is a god i don't know what does!

Seriously all pizza's should have cream gravy instead of sauce as an option.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jan 19, 2010 - 11:11 PM
Roller blading woot!
I managed to procure a pair of roller blades for Christmas and I finally got the chance to take em for a spin now that everything has thawed out. It was a hell of a lot of fun even if my legs did feel like they were going to fall off by the time i was done. Did about a 3 mile circuit around a slightly hilly local lake and I feel that if I can do that say twice a week I'm going to be either in awesome shape or dead in very short order. Only time will tell which.

Currently Playing: Stolen Car - Beth Orton

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Dec 10, 2009 - 02:07 AM
2 pounds of deep fried meatloaf
I invented and ate said item today. What the fuck did you eat bitch?

I feel like I'm going to die.

Currently Playing: The Irish Rover - Darby O'Gill

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Sep 15, 2009 - 05:33 PM
Going with the trend it seems
It would appear to be the hip thing around here currently to be trying to either lose some weight or at least get in better shape and who am I to go against that flow. For the last few months I've been doing periodic walks around a local lake that's a nice round three miles. I had been including about 20% of it jogging but given how godawful my endurance is at the moment it was making me sore enough to not go again for 3 days or so. So I seem to have finally hit it at a sweet spot of a brisk walk that takes about 50 minutes.

Seems to be working me hard enough to be worth doing but leave enough juice that it's maybe doable daily. Gonna try that for awhile and see where it leads. Gonna have to track down some weights too. My weight hasn't changed since high school but damn am I not in the same shape I was then and it'd be nice to work back to something resembling it. 5'7 220 pounds of mostly muscle was so useful and it'd be hella nice to get back to that frame.

Currently Playing: The Rocky road to Dublin - The Young Dubliners

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Sep 4, 2009 - 04:13 AM
Hippy bullshit the series!
meh
Since I'm probably going to be going to these bloody meditation sessions weekly I think I'm going to start keeping notes on it in here. It seems to be helping with slotting everything into place in my head.

Apparently I don't like christianity mixed with my hoodoo is the lesson to take from this set. Asking heaven to change you and trying to think that everything bad happens as gods plans for you is just fucking creepy. Also just saying chakra number 1 is so not helpful for those of not coming from background that uses those.

Also there was a good bit by some guy where he explained a bunch of different types of meditations from various cultures and backgrounds and how to do them. It was interesting but there was no shutting the hell up so you could have some time to try it. It'd be pretty useful if one were studying it more academically though.

Kinda wish there was a group here in town that weren't such a bunch of white lighty goofballs but eh beggars can't be choosers.

Lets see also chaka cleansing and aligning A+ would do again Buddhist loving kindness meditation not so much. Don't think I have nearly enough love for myself and all of mankind to just be jizzing it at the universe that way.

Currently Playing: Dreams-the cranberries

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Aug 30, 2009 - 07:42 PM
And yet more new age hippy bullshit!
This time reiki
LOL

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Aug 27, 2009 - 09:29 PM
New age hippy bullshit
vibrating color
Just got back from trying out a local meditation group. It was pretty interesting and vaguely fruitful but damned if I couldn't barely suppress a laugh every time the guided meditation tape used the phrase "gently and kindly."

But hey I cleaned out and aligned my chacra's that's worth something right?

Currently Playing: God-Tori Amos

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Jul 31, 2009 - 12:53 AM
Notes on biking
flustered
It appears that the trite bullshit about never forgetting to ride one of these fuckers has some truth as I've rightfully never touched one since i was legally able to drive. This does little to console one after starting on a 3 mile ride with no turning back and suddenly realizing that A. the tires are mostly flat and B. the seat is adjusted for someone a full foot taller than you.

Also for added fun 2/3 of the way there an obese raccoon charged me. Luckily even a gimped out bike is still faster than a fat ass scavenger but it was totally not what I needed at that moment.

PS. my balls are now meat jelly.

Currently Playing: Rolling Stones-Mothers Little Helper

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Oct 8, 2008 - 04:19 AM
Don't fucking touch swords
Swords will fucking cut you wide open. Examples provided below.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Sep 16, 2008 - 10:22 PM
A bunch of disorganised thoughts
I've managed t get some temp work going at a shitty place called Wall's Bargain Center but it's income so that's not too bad. Might even be able to move into my fucking apartment that I'm paying rent on soon at this rate.

Also I cut off all my hair because as some of you may or may not have experienced living out in the country means dealing with huge numbers of insects anytime you go out at night. I finally found one too many beetles hanging out in my ponytail and away it went. Along with all but a quarter inch of the rest.

I got to hold a really nice 350 fold $5000 katana last night which was pretty neat. I'm not hugely fond of that particular style of sword but I've got to admit the the super high end one is fucking nice. I'd just as soon have a cutlass of that quality but hell how often do you get to check something like that out?

It's really unnerving listening to a bunch of middle aged women talking about pegging all day. I know they don't mean it in the sense of what I associate it with but it's still really unnerving to hear we're going to be doing it all day at work.

I'm going to be going to the finals of a local MMA event in a few weeks which should be fun. Luckily my mom's covering it so we'll be sitting right next to the cage for free. I don't care if it is low end and in the Native American Muay Thai League it ought to be a hoot.

Edit

I just found an assassin bug in my hair. Seriously why is my scalp the preferred hangout of the animal kingdom?

Currently Playing: Comedone-Bush

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Aug 18, 2008 - 11:38 PM
The Tower. Ruin of the old, catastrophe, a chance for a new beginning
disconbobu
My whole shift at appears to have been downsized today. Which is just peachy fucking keen. If I dip into money set aside for car insurance I think I can still swing moving and getting all my utilities but it'll leave me tapped until I can get a new job. the other option is continuing to stay in my mom's old house and deal with my step father being less than pleasant for an unknowable length of time. He's a rather old fashioned rednecky sort of manly man. Not a bad guy but he seems keen to revoke my man license for not doing hard outside labor everyday and enjoying football. He means well but we butt heads a lot when we live in proximity.

Oh well such is life.

Hmm it strikes me that should anyone give a shit the situation could use more filling out. So rough outline time. Dropped out of a seven year relationship about six months ago based off us getting tired of eachothers shit. Finances still hopelessly intertwined and we had an apartment too expensive for either one of us alone to pay for so we rode out the lease and tried not to kill eachother. She moves out one month before lease is up and leaves most of her shit still unpacked. I do my best to get it all knocked out on my own and find a new place fail miserably.

End up moving in with mom temporarily find new place within the first week but it won't open up until the 15th. Unfortunately can't move into until at least the 22nd as we had a week off due to lack of material at work. leaving me minus a weeks pay for the month and thus unable to get electricity turned on for the moment. Get everything settled out with relatively few hitches and plan to move in on Friday. I show up today for my shift to find out they've removed the entire second shift and they don't have a new spot for me so fuck off.

Needless to say I'm less than amused currently.

On the plus side I did get to say for the first time in my life "Don't you fucking Dare" and point my finger in all seriousness. I'll be a soap opera star yet.

Currently Playing: Galaxies - Laura Veirs

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 18, 2008 - 03:25 AM
Fucking electric hillbilly's
sullen
It would seem the place I'm moving to is sufficiently far out of town to have to deal with the local electric and gas coop's. Unfortantely despite people having lived there for years their systems don't seem to realize that the place exists. I will be most cross if they don't figure this shit out by the time I move in on Friday.

On the upside my immediate neighbor is both friendly and attractive in AG student kind of way.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jul 25, 2008 - 02:30 AM
Think on this as you eat your breakfast.
A hardboiled egg that has been refrigerated and a live toad have the same texture when squeezed moderately hard.

Currently Playing: Jigs-Emerald Rose

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jul 21, 2008 - 03:03 AM
Things I almost hit driving across town tonight.
1 armadillo that seemingly teleported out of the way at the last second.
1 raccoon
2 grey foxes
1 small frog

What the fuck? I guess it was attempted animal suicide day.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's Journal