Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's Journal

Where The buffalo roam into my stomach.

A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's Journal Statistics
View A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's profile
Entries 19 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 8084
Replies A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS has made 93 comments [view stats]
Comments 39 comments (2.05 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 5 props given to A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 4, 2009 - 04:13 AM
Hippy bullshit the series!
meh
Since I'm probably going to be going to these bloody meditation sessions weekly I think I'm going to start keeping notes on it in here. It seems to be helping with slotting everything into place in my head.

Apparently I don't like christianity mixed with my hoodoo is the lesson to take from this set. Asking heaven to change you and trying to think that everything bad happens as gods plans for you is just fucking creepy. Also just saying chakra number 1 is so not helpful for those of not coming from background that uses those.

Also there was a good bit by some guy where he explained a bunch of different types of meditations from various cultures and backgrounds and how to do them. It was interesting but there was no shutting the hell up so you could have some time to try it. It'd be pretty useful if one were studying it more academically though.

Kinda wish there was a group here in town that weren't such a bunch of white lighty goofballs but eh beggars can't be choosers.

Lets see also chaka cleansing and aligning A+ would do again Buddhist loving kindness meditation not so much. Don't think I have nearly enough love for myself and all of mankind to just be jizzing it at the universe that way.

Currently Playing: Dreams-the cranberries

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stabbings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10 of 19]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS's Journal