Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sian's Journal

Journal Banner

Sian's Journal Statistics
View Sian's profile
Entries 107 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 39595
Replies Sian has made 538 comments [view stats]
Comments 868 comments (8.11 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 65 props given to Sian [who be proppin?]
Buddies 73 buddies
Relation You are not Sian's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 19, 2009 - 03:52 AM
Rosetta Stone anyone??
I'm going to Italy in September and I figured I'd try and brush up on some basic Italian to get by with. Since I've heard good things about this programme I thought I'd give it a little download, but the one that I found was way confusing to install and the .exe file just wouldn't work. So does anyone have a link towards a version that is easy enough to install and actually works?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #97]

Jun 14, 2009 - 11:36 AM
Back home...and bored on day 2
I came home for a birthday celebration this weekend. I surprised my parents by just showing up, since I've always wanted to do that. It was great, my Dad was shocked for about an hour later and my Mum just screamed. I do like surprising people.

Met up with my friends yesterday and had an amazing day. Today a friend came over for a chat. And now...boredom. I cannot entertain myself in this house or neighborhood, there's nothing to do around here! I think I'll be getting a job over summer just for something to DO.

I love my parents to pieces, but God damn I love living on my own. I hate having to wait around to have my dinner cooked for me, I'd rather just make it myself. I think I'll have to propose that to the Mother bear, to just not include me in the family meal unless I ask nicely. I just feel bad if I don't eat it or like it otherwise.

In other news, Sims is kinda boring after a while.

In other other news, I'm back in Falmouth tomorrow and will be there for as long as I can before all my friends are officially back in Preston.

In other extra special but not really news...I may watch some more Seinfeld >_>.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #96]

Jun 9, 2009 - 06:22 PM
Dreams about the big ol' X
I realised I should write in my actual diary more. Yes, laugh it up, I actually put pen to paper and write my deepest darkest feelings down in a little book. It's very theraputic and I can be a right emo kid without judgement except my own =).

But anywho, about the title. I'm sure I'm not the only one, at least I hope not, but I keep having recurring dreams about my ex boyfriend. Around the time of the break up I was having dreams where I would cry and say let's get back together blah blah, but now he pops up in whatever situation I'm in. In one of them, I was at a book store and time slowed down completely when I went outside. I saw him across the street, ran over to him in slow motion and proceeded to punch him in the face. Other dreams he's been kissing one of my friends girlfriend to make me jealous, another he's been on a bus trying to get my attention...it's driving me nuts! But no doubt the more I think about it the more it's just going to keep popping up in my noggin.

The update on that is...I've given up trying to be his friend. Not because it's awkward, when we have bumped into each other it's been fine. It's more because even as friends he makes no effort to see me. He arranged to see me and then forgot about our plans, and shrugged it off as not a big deal. It's quite insulting really, and since he's so dependent with talking to people online because he likes to hide behind the safety of the computer screen I've just blocked him on every online medium. He has my number if he wants to reach me.

Saying all this though, he asked me to go out with his friend tonight, but fuck i'm having a mother fuckin pajama day. Booyah.

Went out last night and got absolutely carparked off a bottle of Jameson's. It was a house party, a lot of shameful pictures taken etc. But it was good fun. Also had a BBQ on the beach one evening, I do like living in such a beautiful place. BBQed waffles all the way!

I'm getting my results back tomorrow for this semesters Uni work. Timby is making me nervous...I'm pretty sure I did well on the screenwriting, I received a lot of positive responses from friends and the such and even created a buzz in a class I'm not apart of since one of the guys in there had read it. So fingers crossed on that one. Sound Design, the teacher is so lovely I hope he took pity on me and gave me a good grade. Research...ugh, I'd be lucky to scrape a 2:2. So it's quite a slope of good to shit really, I just hope I get a good average. Next year should be easier since it's only 2 units over each term, I find having so much to do at once so stressful.

Random things to mention, reading Stephen King's The Stand...not bad so far. Playing Xenogears and Sims 2, just to steal Pang's idea and simulate life in my own house and see if it matches up accordingly. It sorta works.

Going back to Prestonia on Friday, I wasn't going to go back but I figured you only live once and I might as well. It's the birthday of one of my best friends who passed away 3 years ago, and on the day all my girlies get together to raise a toast to her. It's a bittersweet occasion, but even though finances aren't on my side it'd be such a shame to miss it. Since I didn't plan on going back, I figured I'd just surprise the parentals, I've always wanted to do that since it's the last thing they'd be expecting. Huzzah!

Zzzzzz.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #95]

May 25, 2009 - 09:42 AM
My night of sex and passion with Timberwolf
Details can be found here

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #94]

May 22, 2009 - 04:57 AM
VICTORY!
I have completed my second year of Uni. I had to do a 10 page screenplay backed up with a portfolio and a self reflective essay, a 4000 word essay on Sound Design and a 4000 word Archive Research Project. After all the hardship and struggle, I am DONE. Granted, towards the end I stopped caring about making the work amazing and now i'm just thankful it's all printed out and ready to be handed over. I'm ready to FLING this stack of work in the face of the MAN. TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!

What grades I'll get will scare me when the day comes. =) OH WELLY.

In other news...I'm going to get frunk tonight. GFF beware of journal entries.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO DEFEAT THE HUNS.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #93]

May 20, 2009 - 04:16 PM
Your sex face
No, but really. What is it?

Are you a moaner, a grunter, a snorter?

Do you scrunch your face up, do you bite your entire lower lip?

Discuss.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #92]

May 15, 2009 - 07:35 PM
If you want to take advantge of me now's the time
BECAUSE I@M fUCKING FRUNK MAN!!!

I grewu p on this site you now? i fucking was here when I was fucking 12 ywars olf! fuc. I love every one I met on here. AVA LILLY Is my lesbian lover. I want to emetg her and go crazy and tghe world would end. Fuck I met timberwolf on here and we're fucking LIVING together now. This site is the fucking bomb, don't you guys be bitching about each other because there are some aweomse pople on here that you can meet and who can change you LIFE.

dude.

LOST FINALE WTF. JAcob is HOT. I want to bang him. And sawyer. yeaaahahh...

Currently Playing: the sund of my own intoxication

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [15] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #91]

May 6, 2009 - 08:59 AM
The art of not playing music on shuffle...
I figured I'd stop playing my music on shuffle for a while, and get through some albums that I haven't played in ages/used to play a bunch back in the day/need to play through.

It's kinda hard when I have the urge to flick >_>. BUT I WILL PREVAIL!

I got an extension on my deadlines, which is amazazing having more time to perfect schtuff.

Saw the ex-boy today, it wasn't awkward at all. We just stood chatting for a while, it was kinda nice knowing our friendship hasn't been tainted by the break up. Should be hanging out tomorrow with him momentarily, which should be good. I'll just have to push the thoughts that I have had various dreams about him that include wanting to beat him up, rejecting sex with him, having sex with him and wanting to get back together with him >_>. Seperate dreams mind you, that would be one hell of a dream otherwise...

He was looking kinda hot though ._.

LOST TOMORROW! YAY!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #90]

May 2, 2009 - 12:06 PM
Back on the bus to SINGLE TOWN
Rant time. I broke up with my boyfriend just over a week ago. We were going out for about a year and it was my first relationship, so needless to say I'm pretty bummed out. Reasons why it ended - he stopped making the effort to come and see me. We had a talk a few months ago about whether or not he was going to be able to cope being in a relationship and he said he wants to make it work. But it didn't, oh welly. It was for the best, and things ended on a good note i.e. there was no huge argument.

It's weird being with someone, being so close to them and thinking about them every day and wondering when you're going to see them next, to not having to think about them at all anymore. It doesn't stop me thinking about him of course, but it's weird now that it's not neccessary to think about him...very odd. I've had my blubbering moments, my angry moments, my content moments and now it's all settling down and I'm dealing with the fact that I'm single again.

Sex anyone? I'm kidding. But not really.

Other than that work is stressing me the fuck out. Two 4000 word essays, a screenplay, a 1000 word essay on said screenplay...what the fuck. This isn't cool at all.

Going to see Let The Right One In tonight, should be a nice trip out the house before I work again.

Currently Playing: Delain - Day For Ghosts

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #89]

Mar 12, 2009 - 06:48 PM
So...how's it going?
No really. What's up.

I've tried to post around here and there a bit more recently. I'm quite looking forward to the SAUS thing now...I do like a good music competition thingy. More GFF Karaoke anyone?

Well since this is a JOURNAL I better write some shit about my LIFE I guess.

Umm..

I've still got a boyfriend? I guess that's an achievement. My first evah man and it's gone on for 10 months now. He plays in a band, rawr.

Uni is going ok. Bit behind but nothing tooooooooo bad. Easter holidays should be a good time to do some work but no doubt I'll get distracted by Resident Evil 5 >_>. Darn that Timberwolf...

I LOVE YOU. Yes, you.

And at this moment in time I'm waiting around for LeHah to pop up online since he's the only fucker who ever talks to me at this hour...WHERE ARE YOU?!

Ok that's all I can think of to loon on about. I should watch Paradise Now but I think it's getting a bit late for deep films about suicide bombers. I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow. No I haven't read the books, no I'm not loony on the main dude (he is handsome though) and no...to a third point that I can't think of. I'm simply curious and I like Vampire films no matter how teeny bopper they may be. Plus...Muse are played in it I hear >_>

Anyone have anything on Witches in film? Articles, pictures, anything? My research project is about witchcraft as a representation of the 'other' religion in film. Or something like that. My teacher started rambling about a postmodern new religious order type thing and I got confused...but I was just gonna say how they've gone from being old women to foxy ladies to little wee children. I dunno, it's late.

Here, have a picture of me as a catholic school girl rape victim:

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #88]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sian's Journal