Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yggdrasil's Journal

Yggdrasil's Journal Statistics
View Yggdrasil's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3867
Replies Yggdrasil has made 2 comments [view stats]
Comments 13 comments (1.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Yggdrasil [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Yggdrasil's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 24, 2006 - 04:25 AM
Weekends!
Kinda sad
First weekend that I will be spending away from home. So far I think I'm doing okay by myself. And honestly I haven't had any major pangs of homesickness. I'm somewhat glad that I am kind of off on my own. The independence feels nice. Although having to actually prepare my own dinner, wash my own clothes is kind of annoying, but I guess I'd better get used to it. Sadly most of my dormmates went back home for the day so I was kinda left alone, although I was able to experience how its like having the room to myself and I enjoyed it. But otherwise it was a rather boring and uneventful day, and after a week of activities and doing things it was kind of awkward feeling like there is nothing to do, even logging onto WoW felt kind of boring, hell I quit in the middle of a PuG MC because I was tired from the boredom.

In other news today I just learned that my god fucking damned school network has some kind of ban on torrents. I can download .zips, anything else, but when I try to download a torrent it never works, the message I get from trying is that I can't reach the source server, blah blah blah. But seeing as how all my other downloads work I don't think its a problem on my side, must be some kind of stupid software they use on the university's router that blocks torrent download requests. This is really fucking lame, how the fuck do they expect me to get my music? anime? video? games? god fucking damn, what a bunch of cumbuckets. Times like this the profuse usage of high explosives against the network admins I feel is totally 100% justified. So for those of you out there who are uber-godly at network stuff, any tips or ideas? The only one I have right now is possibly using the "Save target as..." option and set the file to something else, then when complete rename the extension as .torrent. However my experiments today on this technique proved unconclusive, leading me to believe not only is it a ban on .torrents but all download traffic from a list of torrent sites. I believe now the only option is to find a website that for one reason or another packages its torrents in .zip or .rar files so that the network filter won't pick them up. However to the best of my knowledge such places don't really exist.

This is kind of random but, don't you wish you could fly? And I don't mean like flying in an airplane or something, but the kind of flying where you can feel the wind in your face and it breezing through your hair? Where you can just fly up high into the sky where you look down on the clouds and where you can see the curvature of the earth? and all this on your own power, no need to worry about gas or whatever, where you can fly on a whim. Its just so dreamy and far out, and the problems with these kind of wishes is that while they're nice to day dream about once you come back to reality and realize its probably never going to happen you really get this pang of hurt from this realization, and it really sucks.

Currently Playing: Games: WoW Music: A.D.D.P, To your beat

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yggdrasil's Journal