Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal

SimDaddyGT's Journal Statistics
View SimDaddyGT's profile
Entries 116 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 55843
Replies SimDaddyGT has made 378 comments [view stats]
Comments 426 comments (3.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to SimDaddyGT [who be proppin?]
Buddies 29 buddies
Relation You are not SimDaddyGT's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 10, 2013 - 01:26 AM
Might as well do a Life Update.
So, pretty much following the trend here.

Since the GFF Meet, I've pretty much been back to the usual routine, work and gaming. I've been putting a little bit more effort into trying to meet new people, and maybe get out in the dating world. Sadly, the closest thing to this kicking off was a friend taking me to some cafe where she didn't talk much unless I started a conversation. We spent the weekend together at New Orleans Comic Con, but something happened at the con while I wasn't around that depressed her before leaving, and she wouldn't tell me anything.

Honestly, I am happy staying friends with her, because a relationship wouldn't work if opening up to someone is out of the question, and I'm not gonna sit there feeling pushed away. Unfortunately, this did kinda scar me a little and I've sat on it for a few days.

Aside from that, I've been traveling to more anime conventions to broaden the horizons and keep to the trend of meeting new people. I've been to AWA in Atlanta, where I met one of my favorite Bemani artists and get up to speed on the releases for Arcade versions of the various Bemani games.

Unfortunately, one bad part to that whole adventure was that I learned how horrible Greyhound is, and I refuse to do business with them again.

The morning after Halloween, I ventured to Detroit for YoumaCon, where I competed in my first DDR tournament in 3 years, missing 3rd by a mere 2 Perfects. It was still an awesome experience.

The new year started off in a lightly awkward fashion. I went to the wedding of a childhood friend, whom I barely spoke to since before high school, and I didn't know about it until 3 days before it happened.

Things got better with a trip to Austin the following weekend. Went reunite with 3 awesome friends, had a marvelous time, and met Walter Day of Twin Galaxies. I already find myself wanting to go back so badly.

The video in my last entry pretty much sums up what happened shortly after that. One thing I didn't note in that entry was that before the show started, I ran into one of my best friends whom I haven't seen in 2 years, and something about seeing her again and knowing she, along with many other friends, was in the crowd watching me perform just eliminated the nervous feeling I was getting prior to going on stage.

Guess that's pretty much it. Just got back from a wedding (in fact, the wedding of that friend's brother), and I just wanna crash, wake up, and see what the future holds.

Currently Playing: Metrik - I See You

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #113 of 116]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal