Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal

SimDaddyGT's Journal Statistics
View SimDaddyGT's profile
Entries 116 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 55848
Replies SimDaddyGT has made 378 comments [view stats]
Comments 426 comments (3.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to SimDaddyGT [who be proppin?]
Buddies 29 buddies
Relation You are not SimDaddyGT's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 17, 2012 - 11:35 PM
Adding to the chain of post-meet entries
I know I said I wasn't planning on making a post-meet entry in chat last night, but now I feel the need to more than anything.

I'm not sure if others have said this exactly, for themselves, but this year's meet, for me, was the best one by far. Seeing everyone again and meeting the 2 new attendees brought the greatest smile to my face in some time. Things in my life have been a little unbalanced lately, and I really needed it, so immediately, thank you all for that.

I can't really say anything to anyone individually, because there were some of you that I talked to frequently, some of you I really only said "hello" to every now and then, and then the rest of the time, I really didn't speak to anyone even when hanging out with everyone. It's not a personal negativity towards anyone. I just have a habit not to get involved in things that go over my head, nor do I want to bother someone if they look like they're not really in a talking mood, and that plays a part in my constant returns to the basement. I am quite thankful, while I wasn't necessarily thinking it would happen, that someone confronted me about this issue and tried to get me more involved with the group, whether I participated in individual or group conversations/activities or not.

This is something I wish I would've begun doing when I first started attending back in '09. I'm honestly really sorry it took this long and it took someone to talk to me about it before I saw the light. You're all some of the greatest friends I could ever have, and I cherish you like family.

Needless to say, this week has been both one of the most interesting weeks in my life and a learning experience. I say the latter, because along with what I've noted earlier, I've learned to stop worrying so much about "leaving bad tastes". I'm still kinda on that "Try not to piss people off or sound like an idiot" binge, but people have told me to ease up, as they would let me know personally if I crossed a line.

Enough of that, though. I didn't write this entry to necessarily address some of my personal/ity faults. This entry was made to thank everyone for a wonderful week that will live forever in my memory and in my heart. Whatever road I may travel in life in the coming months, I will immediately ensure that next year's meet is on it, because I'm already looking forward to it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #111 of 116]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal