Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal

SimDaddyGT's Journal Statistics
View SimDaddyGT's profile
Entries 116 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 55844
Replies SimDaddyGT has made 378 comments [view stats]
Comments 426 comments (3.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to SimDaddyGT [who be proppin?]
Buddies 29 buddies
Relation You are not SimDaddyGT's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 27, 2011 - 07:33 AM
Time for Change
So since the meet, I've pretty much returned to my fairly boring lifestyle: work, game, barely hang out, etc. Off the bat, it started sucking. One thing I can say that I've done that truly made me incredibly happy since coming home was doing another ITG run, because in the process of actually going out to play ITG, I ran into all of my friends that I hadn't seen in a couple of months. One of my female friends that I ran into even invited me to go watch her and several others perform hafla (belly) dancing that night. Given I didn't know jack shit about what it was, I figured it would be better than just going home and not talking to anyone.

It was quite interesting, I must say. I ran into a good friend of mine since Elementary school who was actually in the performance herself.

Other than that, fairly sad mode.

Since returning from the meet, I've also unfortunately stacked on another few pounds. Given how well I was doing last year to lose weight, this upset me quite a bit. People still tell me today that I look like I've been losing, but I sure haven't felt like it when weighing in.

Now, I'm not very good with routines, especially when it comes to eating better or exercising. Hell, I only get out once a week to play Pump or ITG, unfortunately. So last night, talking with several people here, I got the motivation to TRY to do something new by jogging during morning walks.

This morning was the first time since probably March that I've attempted this, and back then, I made a mistake of going too fast and wound up with stiff ankles for 3 days.

I'm feeling fairly good from it right now, and it's something I really want to do more than once every full moon, but my paranoia will kick in, I'm sure. Is it something I can stick to doing, or will this just be something else that I try and then eventually fail out on?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #109 of 116]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SimDaddyGT's Journal