Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malahk Angel's Journal

Journal Banner
To limit your freedom, is to release all inhibitions. The fears of mortality must be forgotten. No longer living for death. No longer dying to live. Existence and Nonexistence coagulating. Safety found through ignorance. Shackling human individuality.

Malahk Angel's Journal Statistics
View Malahk Angel's profile
Entries 10 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3161
Replies Malahk Angel has made 10 comments [view stats]
Comments 25 comments (2.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to Malahk Angel [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Malahk Angel's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 19, 2007 - 11:39 AM
Gonna find my bitch and fuck her ass to death!
Confused.
Heh, random title. It was in a BTNH song I was just listening to.

Anyway, I'm in a pretty constant state of utter confusion right now.

My girlfriend, whom I love very much, is changing drastically. When I first met her, she was enamored with me. She loved everything about me. My ego was at it's peak. And now, it's crashed with all the force of a meteor.

Every other word out of her mouth is something she thinks I need to change, or some random insult. There's almost a pattern to it. "You have bad hair", "Stop making stupid faces", "Lose weight, fat ass", etc.

Now, every once in a while she'll interject her bullshit with an "I love you", and a hug, but most of the time, she just sits atop this pretentious high horse claiming that all the things she is, I should be. Has she never heard of the millions of past failures women have had trying to change a well-rooted man?

I can't give her an ultimatum on the subject, because they never pan out correctly. I can't sit there and say "You either love me or you don't, make up your mind", because typical female logic dictates that the correct response to an ultimatum is always a negative one.

I'm really stuck here, because every time I try to combat her on the subject, and point out her hypocrisy, she just gets defensive and sets herself into battle mode. There are reasons why I can't get her into this state that I can't say here because it's private, so don't ask why.

How can I let her know I'm sick of her shit without leading into a full-on nuclear war?

in b4 pooper, an hero, etc.

Also, this isn't copypasta. It's legitimate, Malahk Angel, seeking advice.

Currently Playing: Into Eternity - Splintered Visions

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5 of 10]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malahk Angel's Journal