Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malahk Angel's Journal

Journal Banner
To limit your freedom, is to release all inhibitions. The fears of mortality must be forgotten. No longer living for death. No longer dying to live. Existence and Nonexistence coagulating. Safety found through ignorance. Shackling human individuality.

Malahk Angel's Journal Statistics
View Malahk Angel's profile
Entries 10 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3143
Replies Malahk Angel has made 10 comments [view stats]
Comments 25 comments (2.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to Malahk Angel [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Malahk Angel's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 28, 2007 - 11:15 PM
Taking hints from an old inspiration.
Reassured.
It's kinda funny. After everything that's transpired today, I've found a bit of a motto to live by in a song I haven't listened to in ages. The chorus of the song "Today My Love" by 311 is quite profound, and it really makes sense to me.

"Today my love, we shall let the world slide,
For we will never be younger again"

In other words, why the hell am I wasting all my time on this drama when I could be making the most of what little youth I truly have left? Cheers.

Ave, atque vale. Hail, and farewell.

Currently Playing: 311 - To Be Honest

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

May 28, 2007 - 05:30 PM
Things could be better, things could be worse, but shit still sucks.
Depressed.
Well, today started off normal enough. I woke up at around 9:30 thanks to Kellye, went upstairs and ate breakfast. I was in kind of a shitty mood, as I normally am when I awake, and Kellye noticed this and asked why. I said no reason, and continued eating. She then said "Why do you have to lie to me so much?". This, as you can imagine, set me off. Considering that she's been with me for nearly 4 months now you'd assume that she understands the concept of me being very grouchy when I wake up. I responded in kind with "Why the hell do you complain so much?". She was taken aback and said that she doesn't complain about me. I began to spout off things she complains about and followed it with a resounding "Sound familiar, Kellye?"

The one she focused on was how loud I often am. What she fails to realize is that I am only loud to her. I see it as normal, as do most people. I like my music at a certain level, I speak with a certain vigor, and when I drink I chug. These are things I do, and have always done. She likes to nitpick and find random things wrong with me that I "need" to change. She likes to point out everything I do wrong, refusing to see anything she does wrong. She talks about easily she gets jobs, and tries to give me advice that only a woman can use. She fails to see that the last job she had was based solely on her bust. The boss even admitted it, yet she claims that it was her professionalism and poise. She points out all of these horrible things about me yet can't even look at her own reflection properly. I know my problems. I know what I have to change. Her pointing them out and attacking me doesn't make me want to change them.

I may have mentioned this before, but I have been diagnosed with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder), also known as Unipolar Disorder, which basically means I am pretty much constantly depressed. Very few things in this world bring me legitimate joy, and for the longest time, she was one of them. Recently, though... She has become the antithesis to everything that once brought me joy. She is offensive, she's avoidant, she's unloving, and she's frigid. She has not once told me she loved me in several weeks, nor has she responded when I said I loved her. I'm afraid to be affectionate towards her, which kills me inside, because I am a very affectionate person. It really hurts me to think that she may not love me anymore, and honestly... the thoughts of hurting myself have been floating through my head. I would never hurt myself again, but the thoughts being present worries me. I've made this known to her, but she persists...

Anyway, after the conversation at the table, she stormed out, and said she was going to her friend Jana's house for a few days to give me the "peace from her complaining" she thought I wanted. I didn't want her to go. She was just fucking running away from me. She was so adamant that she would not change that she wanted to flee from me until I decided she was right. She is not, nor will I say she was for the sake of the relationship. As she stormed out to the car, I asked her why the hell she was going to just leave and she said it's what she knows I want. I told her that it wasn't. I just wanted to know whether or not she still loves me. In her rage she said "Maybe I don't" and just decided to continue attacking me. She attacked me so furiously she had an Asthma attack. When I told her that I loved her and didn't want her to go, she just gave me a dirty look. I walked away slowly, waiting for the sound of her engine, but it never came. I was given a brief glimmer of hope, but it was dashed the moment she stepped out of the car. The attacks continued, and they became more ferocious. I went back inside to go downstairs and get the hell away from her for a minute to regroup, and she stayed outside saying she didn't want to argue.

Obviously, I was caught off guard by this. I asked her what she did want, and she said she wanted what I wanted... to leave. I told her once again that that wasn't what I wanted. She asked what I did want and I said "I want you to stay here with me. I love you and I don't want you to go."

The dirty look came once again, to which I responded "But I guess that doesn't matter to you, does it?". I closed the door as she ran off to her car like the coward she is. I went downstairs, and dammit, I cried. I cried hard. My parents came down and told me I did the right thing. They told me that I shouldn't have to put up with that crap, but goddammit I love her. I don't want to screw this up like I screw up every relationship I've ever been in.

Around noon, she came back, and spoke with my parents for a while. Still saying nothing to me. She went outside, asked me to get something for her, and I obliged. After that I went downstairs and started to clean up. I did some laundry, tidied up, and offered to lend a helping hand around the house to both get my mind off the shit storm I had created and to possibly impress Kellye enough to get her to say something to me. Still nothing. My parents spoke with her, and hopefully got through to her, but unfortunately, nothing has come of it so far. She's still being bitter towards me, and I'm just kind of sitting here glum. On top of it, I'm really hungry... I should probably go get something to eat or something.

I dunno... I just sense this looming doom passing over me, and I feel like this is the end of me and Kellye. Nothing I can do can really save it, and that hurts more than you can imagine.

EDIT: Well, I've received some solace in this whole mess. Mostly thanks to my dad being a rational party while both myself and Kellye were quite irrational. My dad basically mediated the whole situation without a problem. He told her what was up and told me to chill out (it goes deeper than that but I'd rather not bore you with the details, since the main entry is full of 'em anyway), but everything is cool. I know what I have to do, as does she. It hit me like a ton of bricks that if I can spend an entire day being a douchebag then I can certainly spend an entire day trying to better myself. Lesson learned.

Currently Playing: Cryptopsy - In the Kingdom Where Everything Dies, the Sky is Mortal

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

May 22, 2007 - 10:28 PM
Malahk ain't gettin' paid :(.
Infuriated.
Turns out I got suckered into vacuum sales position. As soon as I found out what their real intentions are, I bailed. I want an hourly wage. Not a weekly one that's dependent on a non-existent performance ability.

I do have other prospects lined up, however, so not all is lost.

Currently Playing: Stone Temple Pilots - Down

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 21, 2007 - 02:58 PM
Oh snap. Malahk be gettin paid.
Psyched.
I'm pretty excited right now. I just got off the phone with a potential employer, and I have an interview in less than an hour. The pay is staggeringly good for the position ($550/wk, $2200/month), and the work seems pretty easy. All I'll have to do is set up displays and describe products to customers. Pretty sick, eh? Well, I'm off. Wish me luck! Or not. A reverse jinx might actually be in order. Whatever. SCORE.

Ave, atque vale. Hail, and farewell.

EDIT: I got the motherfuckin' job!! I shall soon be rolling in the dough.

Currently Playing: Filter - Where Do We Go From Here?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

May 20, 2007 - 11:26 PM
Found my bitch, and subsequently fucked her ass to death.
Ecstatic.
Well, I figured out a way to get my girlfriend to listen and realize she's being a total hypocrite. Make her laugh. I brought up my issues in a comical way, and she actually listened and said something I doubt I'll ever forget. "Yeah, that sounds like me, doesn't it?"

SCORE.

I'm utterly shocked that I got through to her. Mainly because she's as stubborn as I am about accepting fault.

Well, everything is resolved, thankfully, and my involuntary celibacy streak is over. Oh, and before I forget, I'd like to thank Philia for her concern. Nice to know even strangers are capable of compassion.

Currently Playing: The Dillinger Escape Plan - Baby's First Coffin

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

May 19, 2007 - 11:39 AM
Gonna find my bitch and fuck her ass to death!
Confused.
Heh, random title. It was in a BTNH song I was just listening to.

Anyway, I'm in a pretty constant state of utter confusion right now.

My girlfriend, whom I love very much, is changing drastically. When I first met her, she was enamored with me. She loved everything about me. My ego was at it's peak. And now, it's crashed with all the force of a meteor.

Every other word out of her mouth is something she thinks I need to change, or some random insult. There's almost a pattern to it. "You have bad hair", "Stop making stupid faces", "Lose weight, fat ass", etc.

Now, every once in a while she'll interject her bullshit with an "I love you", and a hug, but most of the time, she just sits atop this pretentious high horse claiming that all the things she is, I should be. Has she never heard of the millions of past failures women have had trying to change a well-rooted man?

I can't give her an ultimatum on the subject, because they never pan out correctly. I can't sit there and say "You either love me or you don't, make up your mind", because typical female logic dictates that the correct response to an ultimatum is always a negative one.

I'm really stuck here, because every time I try to combat her on the subject, and point out her hypocrisy, she just gets defensive and sets herself into battle mode. There are reasons why I can't get her into this state that I can't say here because it's private, so don't ask why.

How can I let her know I'm sick of her shit without leading into a full-on nuclear war?

in b4 pooper, an hero, etc.

Also, this isn't copypasta. It's legitimate, Malahk Angel, seeking advice.

Currently Playing: Into Eternity - Splintered Visions

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

May 17, 2007 - 09:32 AM
Finally entering the workforce again.
Good.
The job search is going better than I had anticipated. I have a prospect over at Concord Hospital to join the Housekeeping staff... it'll be hard as hell, but the pay is decent, plus the hours are flexible. I'm pretty much guaranteed the job because my girlfriend is a well-respected employee, plus they're looking for college students to fill the position.

The only problem? They drug test. So unless I can clean out my system really fast, I'm fucked (See K_ Takahashi's journal for the reason).

Other than that, things are good. I haven't been laid in a month though. Sucks for me.

Currently Playing: Demon Hunter - Infected

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

May 15, 2007 - 02:12 PM
Today is a good day.
Relaxed.
As opposed to last night, which was a shitstorm of biblical proportions.

I found out my grades this semester weren't on par with the past 2 (mainly due to extraneous circumstances... like my printer breaking down the day a huge paper was due), and told my parents. I expected them to be disappointed, as I was disappointed in myself, but dear sweet merciful toast. My home became a Jerry Springer set for the night.

My mom quite literally had a look on her face that alluded to the Hulk. For a split second I was thinking that she just might turn green and sprout muscles.

My dad understood, since he had his ups and downs in college, but he was still pretty pissed.

Tempers flared, I was called worthless, and was basically told that I was going to be working at Wal-Mart my whole life.

Here's the funniest part, though. My grades weren't great, but they weren't awful either. 2 C's, a B, an A, and an F in a 1-credit course. I was pretty bummed about the F, but it's not a mandatory class, so I didn't let it get to me that much.

This morning though, I got them both in a position where I could talk to them, and they understand now. They though that NHTI's standards were far higher than they actually are. They know that this semester isn't the end of the world, and that next semester promises to be better.

Getting all of that off my chest and knowing that everything is OK with them takes today, a boring day, and makes it good. It's nice to know that my parents are finally starting to trust me again.

Habetis bona deum! Ave, atque vale.

Currently Playing: Anaal Nathrakh - Between Shit and Piss We Are Born

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

May 14, 2007 - 08:49 PM
FINALLY... THE MARINE... WILL LOSE... THE TITLE!!
Entertained.
In case you're unaware of what the title of this post is referring to, it makes reference to John Cena's most recent gimmick on WWE Raw. It's also a nod to the Rock's signature fan service phrase.

Judging by what I've seen so far tonight on Raw, it seems as though John Cena is going to have his insides torn from him at Judgment Day. The perpetrator, the Great Khali, is probably the last person I'd like to have as the WWE Champion, but at least it'll get the title out of Cena's hands for a while. I used to be a Cena fan through and through, but after HBK failed to get the title from him, that was the final straw. Vince is pulling for him to stay up there far longer than he ever should have in the first place. I'm still a Cena fan, I just think it's really someone else's turn.

On a funny note, I personally find it hilarious that Chris Masters is playing jobber to Santino Morella. Punishment for steroid use, perhaps? kekeke.

Currently Playing: Anata - Cold Heart Forged in Hell

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

May 14, 2007 - 12:54 PM
As boredom strikes, inspiration is left in its wake.
Pleasant.
Well, I've been quite bored out of my skull the past few days, and as such, I've delved into old hobbies hoping for enjoyment. Fortunately, one such hobby seems to have done the trick. RPGToolkit. I used to make random-ass games for it back in the day, but now, with a great deal of time on my hands and a few good ideas in my head, I've come up with something that's promising to be rad.

So far, I've really only got the basic story jotted down:

The stage of the world in the game is one of utter darkness, as the result of a duel between two sorcerers. The benevolent one, Reveron, died at the denouement of the 2 week battle, and as per the agreement prior to the duel, the malevolent force, Teramal, reformatted the world as he saw fit. This included the sky becoming black, because of which crops and general greenery were dismantled, leading many to die. Several resistances over a period of 500 years led to nothing but more death and increased oppression from their malefactor. With time running short and supplies in dire straits, one man, a descendant of Reveron, decides to lead one more uprising. With Teramal losing his health, he feels this is the best time to strike.

I'm still working on how this is going to pan out, but so far it sounds pretty rad. At least in my head anyway. If you've got any suggestions or would like to help me work on it (voluntary, of course... the program is open-source, so I could theoretically sell it once its done, but since certain aspects are copyrighted, I can't), please let me know.

Anyway, things are going as well as they can, I suppose. I have to start looking for a job tomorrow, since this semester is over and I need to fund my nicotine addiction >_<. My girlfriend is pushing for me to get one as well, and actually being pretty whiny about it. I figure I should just go apply at random places ad nauseam until someone gives me a job offer.

That's it for now. Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem. Ave, atque vale.

Currently Playing: Necrophagist - Culinary Hyperversity

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 responses)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malahk Angel's Journal