Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
samari's Journal

samari's Journal Statistics
View samari's profile
Entries 13 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (7.69% of total)
Views 5535
Replies samari has made 29 comments [view stats]
Comments 69 comments (5.31 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 5 props given to samari [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not samari's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Mar 4, 2008 - 06:30 AM
Quick but important recap:
- My friend who lives in a different city was feeling suicidal, I tried to help him out, he continued being emo, I didn't hear from him for a few days, got worried, then I got a message from him today saying that he's doing better. He's a tad on the psycho side, which is why I got scared he might actually do it.

- I played tennis over the weekend and managed to fall down on myself (lol), hilarity ensues, I scrape up my knee and my hand, and it hurts like a bitch. I am continually reminded of how I fail at motor skills.

- I won free movie tickets by being the fifth caller to a local radio station; that's the first thing I've ever actually WON. Of course, I called while on the clock at work, which isn't THAT bad, right?

- I spent over an hour looking for said radio station today, come to realize I typed in the wrong address in google maps, went home, vented, and found the right directions. I get to the radio station a little after 6, and of course, they're locked up for the night.

- I was productive today, for the first time in a while. Folded laundry, paid bills, got my car's oil changed (which I've put off for several months), shopped for groceries, minor cleaning/housekeeping, sent off financial aid request.

- Started talking to a guy on myspace, who lives in Dallas and is moving to Austin next month, which is only 30 min from where I'll be moving to in two months. We've literally been texting nonstop since 5pm Sunday.

I think that's all the excitement in my life for now, stay tuned for updates!

EDIT:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7 of 12]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
samari's Journal