Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Angel of Light's Journal

Angel of Light's Journal Statistics
View Angel of Light's profile
Entries 83 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 38986
Replies Angel of Light has made 363 comments [view stats]
Comments 271 comments (3.27 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 115 props given to Angel of Light [who be proppin?]
Buddies 19 buddies
Relation You are not Angel of Light's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Nov 2, 2011 - 11:26 PM
Struggling: Its been a while
weary
I really wish there is a way I could sum up everything I've been going through over the last couple of months, but there just isn't simply enough hours in a day.

I can't believe its been three days already and I already have to go back to work. I'm sure a lot of you can understand I've been busy, so busy that its only now that things have started to slow down.

This job has been really busy and really tiring, and only true positive that comes from that is that it makes time go by so much faster. I can't believe were into November already.

It has been a rough couple of months, which is the reason why nobody has barely seen me on the forum.

I'll try to sum up the last 5 months as much as I can.

- The job has been really busy and really hectic, because of my previous experience. I've been placed on some really large high end jobs especially this highway job I've been working on and been constantly talking about from time to time.

- I managed to get a raise within two months of the job, but as a result of this I've constantly been working schedule of up to working 20 days straight which can be really tough on the system.

- I've had a lot of brutal toothache pain especially during August and September, so bad its costs me at least 3000 dollars to fix everything. My dental plan does not kick in for another 6 months, so it was tough all this dental work putting me into debt, but thankfully its all looked after.

- I've literally had no time for gaming, but I managed to get a few games completed over the last couple of months. I got a chance to see a few movies at the movie theatre.

- I'm heading out to Vancouver in 2 weeks to meet a couple of youtube gamers I've been really close friends with over these last few months.

In all honesty doing this the second time around has been really tough, not necessarily because of the work, its just for the fact that I have no social life ever since I've been put on a lot of these larger projects. I know some sacrifices need to be made to provide myself with the best quality of life, but there are days that I feel like its costing me my sanity in the process.

I've been fighting with myself over knowing the difference between making the right decisions and making the happy decisions, because in all honesty I'm not happy that I'm in the situation I'm in yet again but we really don't live in the greatest time right now. I'm really focused on building a steady foundation and making sure a constant stream of funds is coming in. I've accepted the fact that I can do any job well as long as I know what I'm doing, its just I hate the fact that its always my burden to bear to make sure everything is paid off and looked after.

In all honesty I know I got a good head on my shoulders and regardless of going through this again I'll overcome it. My brother is thinking of coming up here after Christmas, so that take a lot of stress off my back if we end up getting a place together.

Take Care Guys.

Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time: 3DS

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75 of 83]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Angel of Light's Journal