Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal

Arkhangelsk's Journal Statistics
View Arkhangelsk's profile
Entries 207 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (6.28% of total)
Views 93639
Replies Arkhangelsk has made 1181 comments [view stats]
Comments 1403 comments (6.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Arkhangelsk [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Arkhangelsk's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 25, 2008 - 09:02 PM
On riding trains in Germany (EUROTRIP: Part I)
It kind of sucks when you speak little to no German.

I was on the trains today for about 11 hours to get from Slovenia to my cousins' place in Wiesbaden, Germany. I was kicked out of seats once because I didn't make reservations. Thought I was going the wrong way on the train a few times. Had quite a few Germans try to talk to me, only to be greeted by my blank, ashamed look and, "Ich sprache keine deutsche ". German is next year for me -- a year too late. But now I'm here, I'm up way too late, and tomorrow I'm going to jam on viola with my cousin and his band. Probably go around the little German town, take MOAR PICTURES (I'm up to 568 so far, and I've only been to Boston and Slovenia).

Slovenia was amazing...only the best pictures will make it to the requisite pic entry. My friend, her mother, her brother, her boyfriend and her friends are all wonderful/super/fantastic/amazing people!!!! Also, I had Slovenian "mexican" food not once, but twice...and Slovenian Chinese food. Know what they give you instead of fortune cookies? PLUM WINE. One to drink there, one to take home. My friend's mom also gave me three bottles of alcohol as a souvenir, since they're known for their blueberry and honey schnapps .

And then...on Sunday...........

KAIZERS ORCHESTRA.

Currently Playing: Kaizers Orchestra - Evig Pint

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bottles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #174 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal