Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal

Arkhangelsk's Journal Statistics
View Arkhangelsk's profile
Entries 207 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (6.28% of total)
Views 93644
Replies Arkhangelsk has made 1181 comments [view stats]
Comments 1403 comments (6.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Arkhangelsk [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Arkhangelsk's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 6, 2008 - 08:03 PM
Male behavior.
I'm not sure if it's just because Spring's in the air, but the guys around here have been kind of...attentive, I suppose would be the word, to the ladies recently.
For my portion of it (I'll skip the guy who grabbed my ass the other night), I offer up my neighbor.

Now, my neighbor was actually the interest of my roommate when we first moved into this apartment complex. He's kind of the beefcake type (ie: not my type)...runs around without a shirt on 75% of the time. Both me and my roommate have a clear view of him whenever he leaves/works out/etc. He's a law student, lives by himself. My roommate is the one who introduced us, because she really had the hots for him last semester. For my part, I say "hi" to him when I see him on the balcony, and I've talked to him on the bus and such. We actually have quite a few things in common, mostly musically speaking. He's one of the few people I could conceivably go to a concert with around here.

So...last month he messaged me on Facebook, asking me to come over to his place for a drink and to listen to Gogol Bordello (I had made a comment on his wall about the band). I politely declined, since I had class early the next day.

So...last week I came back from a concert around 1am, and he was on his balcony. I said hi to him, as I usually do, and he started talking to me. Then he asked if I had ever had a "Rob Roy" (no) and would I like to try one? I said I had class early the next day, but nevertheless said "ok" and went up to his apartment. He made me a very strong drink, and then we talked for awhile. After about an hour he was being more...suggestive (like taking off his shirt XD)...and I could obviously see where this was going, so I said I had to go back to my place. He shot down most of my excuses ("They would be stronger if you lived more than a minute away from me...") but said he wasn't going to force me. Actually, the most amusing thing he said was, "Just give me an hour...if you don't like it, you can go." Nevertheless, I turned him down, and he acted somewhat confused ("I thought I had this figured out...") but what could he do? I was pretty tipsy from the drinks, by that point. But I left.

I told my roommate the next morning, and some other female/gay friends. My roommate and one of my other friends in particular think that he actually likes me, whereas I said that I think he just wanted to fuck me. He is a nice guy from what I can tell, but I don't know him more than casually. I mean, couldn't we have the pretense of a date, at least? My roommate's argument is that he doesn't have a car, so it's kind of hard for him to ask me 'out' when neither one of us can really get anywhere. Yesterday he apparently came down (shirtless...) to talk to me when I was going somewhere, and since I was kind of far away I just waved and walked off. I didn't realize that I was the only reason he came out of his apartment...

Anyway. Interesting week, for what it's worth.
What would one of you guys think? Did he just go about it the wrong way, or was I a booty call (a piss-poor choice for a booty call, as I don't come across as that type at all)?

Also, I'm giving my recital -- AGAIN -- as soon as I get back to California, at the request of my old viola teacher . So much for vacation.

Currently Playing: Rasputina - The Mayor

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 bottles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #164 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Arkhangelsk's Journal