Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal

Eleo's Journal Statistics
View Eleo's profile
Entries 163 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.61% of total)
Views 69253
Replies Eleo has made 722 comments [view stats]
Comments 1268 comments (7.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 84 props given to Eleo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Eleo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 1, 2006 - 08:36 PM
Our dog sucks
All she cares about is food. Every time you eat she will "camp out" next to you. First she will get near you and stare up at you. Eventually she grows tired and sits. She will wait until you're done eating. When she sees you have no food left in your hand, she will stupidly sniff the area around you. Sometimes areas that aren't even logical to drop food.

If you drop food, at any moment, she will eat it. It doesn't matter if she was just fed. It doesn't matter if you fed her a little extra the last time. She's always, always hungry. If we fed her as much as she wanted she'd be so fat she wouldn't be able to move.

When she's not eating or not standing around you waiting to eat, she's sniffing for food and eating non-food-but-maybe-slightly-tasty stuff, such as kitchen tile.

When she's no sniffing you should keep an eye out for her. She is notorious for finding a private place in the house and taking a shit right there. I don't even let her come in my room because I know that she could shit at any time. She will just crap there and go about her business. Now it's not like she doesn't get taken outside enough. There have been times where she's been taken outside and will choose to shit in the house 30 minutes later.

Because of her tendency to shit in the house, when someone besides her owner (my little brother) doesn't feel like watching her, we put her in her cage. Of course she's prone to separation anxiety, so this usually causes more grief than it prevents, because she will bark and yelp for hours until someone lets her out of her cage.

She really doesn't have that many redeeming qualities. She is not affectionate. If you try to pet her, she will twist and turn her head in as many ways as possible to sniff or - if you've eaten recently - lick your hand. Often times she discovers you have no remnants of snacks on your hands, and before you can even touch her she turns from you and walks away. When she first sees you in the morning, she hops up on you, but not because she's excited to see you, but because she wants to sniff your hands and shirt.

I tried to play fetch with her, but she has this animalistic tendency to retrieve what you've thrown and then taking it away from you and into a corner somewhere. I suppose this is the nature of a hunter-type dog; it wants to gnaw on its false prey. The one game she likes to play is tug of war, which seems to also be some type of animalistic game of dominance. Maybe I am wrong.

So she's basically all she does is eat, sniff, bark and crap and isn't even fun to be around.

Does anyone want a pet beagle? Purebred.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #161 of 162]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal