Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85202 35210

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal

Eleo's Journal Statistics
View Eleo's profile
Entries 163 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.61% of total)
Views 48816
Replies Eleo has made 722 comments [view stats]
Comments 1268 comments (7.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 84 props given to Eleo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Eleo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 3, 2007 - 10:58 PM
White people should wear dark clothing in the afternoon
Response to: (Deleted Entry)

Their skin is highly reflective during the day. Today I crashed my bicycle into a sidewalk trash bin when a white person happened to catch the sunlight just so. It was like staring into burning magnesium with dilated pupils.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [17] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #162]

Oct 1, 2006 - 08:36 PM
Our dog sucks
All she cares about is food. Every time you eat she will "camp out" next to you. First she will get near you and stare up at you. Eventually she grows tired and sits. She will wait until you're done eating. When she sees you have no food left in your hand, she will stupidly sniff the area around you. Sometimes areas that aren't even logical to drop food.

If you drop food, at any moment, she will eat it. It doesn't matter if she was just fed. It doesn't matter if you fed her a little extra the last time. She's always, always hungry. If we fed her as much as she wanted she'd be so fat she wouldn't be able to move.

When she's not eating or not standing around you waiting to eat, she's sniffing for food and eating non-food-but-maybe-slightly-tasty stuff, such as kitchen tile.

When she's no sniffing you should keep an eye out for her. She is notorious for finding a private place in the house and taking a shit right there. I don't even let her come in my room because I know that she could shit at any time. She will just crap there and go about her business. Now it's not like she doesn't get taken outside enough. There have been times where she's been taken outside and will choose to shit in the house 30 minutes later.

Because of her tendency to shit in the house, when someone besides her owner (my little brother) doesn't feel like watching her, we put her in her cage. Of course she's prone to separation anxiety, so this usually causes more grief than it prevents, because she will bark and yelp for hours until someone lets her out of her cage.

She really doesn't have that many redeeming qualities. She is not affectionate. If you try to pet her, she will twist and turn her head in as many ways as possible to sniff or - if you've eaten recently - lick your hand. Often times she discovers you have no remnants of snacks on your hands, and before you can even touch her she turns from you and walks away. When she first sees you in the morning, she hops up on you, but not because she's excited to see you, but because she wants to sniff your hands and shirt.

I tried to play fetch with her, but she has this animalistic tendency to retrieve what you've thrown and then taking it away from you and into a corner somewhere. I suppose this is the nature of a hunter-type dog; it wants to gnaw on its false prey. The one game she likes to play is tug of war, which seems to also be some type of animalistic game of dominance. Maybe I am wrong.

So she's basically all she does is eat, sniff, bark and crap and isn't even fun to be around.

Does anyone want a pet beagle? Purebred.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #161]

Oct 1, 2006 - 05:38 PM
Sup needlessly long password hashes
SHA-512. I'm not sure why this is necessary but I figured I might as well.

7f6189031a5186ee3e05da91193776b79b1e32ae4c91712077 67f6a07c4a25ba4e11211b857c429860ba22c752c29fda5cac 21ddd9d4501285ebab1206c02161
^ my password

No actually I don't know why I'm using this. I don't get how a longer hash makes it hard to brute force or otherwise more secure. I realize SHA-1 is broken (even though attacking it is supposedly computationally expensive) and that SHA-2 is not yet broken, but besides that. I'm guessing that the fewer characters there are in the resultant hash, the greater the chance of two different strings somehow having the same corresponding hash.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #160]

Oct 1, 2006 - 04:03 PM
Pedophiles are okay
If not for pedos I would have never gotten laid before the age of 18.

Actually in other words I'm tired of debating with people on the internet about controversial subjects because no one even cares, and I hereby declare a 40 day vow of internet silence while I keep all my philosophical ruminations to myself because no one wants anything that is contradictory to mainstream opinion.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #159]

Sep 30, 2006 - 12:09 AM
Sup fascism
Okay America is now fascist but not yet a police state. My prediction is someone will protest, maybe assassinate Bush. Then the government, actually controlled by the La Li Lu Le Lo, will enforce a police statet to curb the number of "terrorist acts" in America.

Meanwhile the rest of the world's superpowers ::wontevencare::.

Then what's going to happen is we're going to get attacked by aliens. Yup, aliens. Because of this, all men over the age of maybe 13 will be forced to become marines to fight aliens in SPACE. The Zerg, as a matter of fact. This is just a part of the La Li Lu Le Lo's mission: to get Zerg oil. Yup, peak oil crisis is comin', we're going to use the last of our oil to take over the Zerg homeworld so we can have their oil.

Mark my words.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #158]

Sep 28, 2006 - 05:19 PM
Political Palace is dead as hell
Not that it was ever my favorite forum, but damn, what happened? There are gaps of a few days in between each thread.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #157]

Sep 28, 2006 - 02:53 AM
TAKE THAT, BITCH
There's been a centipede stalking my porch doorway for weeks now. I finally remembered to bring my bug spray and hit it good this time. DEAD (presumably, from being drowned in poison wasp-nest-killing foam). No fear of going out onto the porch anymore.

In other news, centipedes don't die when splashed with scalding hot water, only boiling water.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #156]

Sep 27, 2006 - 03:17 PM
What kind of Pokemon are you?
If you were a Pokemon, what Pokemon do you think you would be? And don't just name like the coolest most hardcore Pokemon, try to pick one that sort of accurately represents you.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (19 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #155]

Sep 26, 2006 - 05:57 PM
Alright, this is retarded
I previously ordered a certain motherboard from a certain site that misled me into thinking that the board supported DDR2-800 when on the official website it said that it didn't. After finding this out I filed an RMA saying that according to the manufacturer it doesn't officially support DDR2-800 and the listing on the seller's website was misleading and that I wanted a full refund.

Of course between the time that I sent it back and the time they received it and reviewed my claim, the manufacturer revised their specs, despite the fact that a representative e-mailed me and told me that the board only officially supports up to DDR2-667. Now I've got the seller like "oh you owe us restocking fees and your shipping will not be refunded."

Like, what the fuck? That's not even fair. The manufacturer told me something directly that may or may not be true and based on that information and the false information on the seller's site I sent the item back, but now it's like "oh btw j/k" so now I've got to pay for it. I'm pissed off as hell.

I'm going to continue to try to argue this and if that doesn't work, take it to my credit card company. I'm furious I only wish web.archive.org had a snapshot of the site earlier this month or last month where the official website itself said the board only supported DDR2-667. Too bad web.archive.org sucks and never really has anything useful.

In fact if you look here, here is it shown not supporting DDR2-800. Obviously they modified other listings to try to show that it does, but missed this one. (look at the 975X7AB-8EKRS2H)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #154]

Sep 26, 2006 - 02:44 PM
My friend in Florida sends too many post cards.
Seriously I've got 21 in this month alone.

I can't even read his handwriting so most of the time I don't even know what they say.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 wolfsangel)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #153]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Eleo's Journal