Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yeldarb's Journal

Journal Banner

Yeldarb's Journal Statistics
View Yeldarb's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.59% of total)
Views 14944
Replies Yeldarb has made 157 comments [view stats]
Comments 237 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 17 props given to Yeldarb [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Yeldarb's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 8, 2008 - 07:33 PM
It's sad when ones life becomes totally scheduled.
abstruse
I decided to write this journal entry in an attempt, I guess, to explain my absence around here and for Werewolf. But more to the point, I have come to the realization many a time that my life is too scheduled and work(any kind of work, school or otherwise) centered.

Mostly, I have run out of time to anything fun, and to a point, time to finish all of my work. My various activities include 8+ hours of school(clubs and stuff), around 18 hours of work on Friday and the weekend, Piano lessons(which equates to 1.5 hours of practice time a day, if lucky), Organ/Music Theory Lessons(up to 45 minutes a day of practice or assignments if I remember, or have time).

Nowadays during the school year I have even less time. The fact that the Humanities program is the most rigorous at my school(which entails English and History studies), Honors Math courses such as Precalculus, and AP Chemistry are all high maintenance courses and require bounds of homework. The worst part is that we haven't even started with the ass kicking stuff yet.

What is most suffering from this debacle are my interests in the field of music, as I have to sacrifice time to practice to finish homework or projects. Also, I try to fit at least 30 minutes to an hour of exercise daily, which is becoming increasingly difficult to accomplish.

Not that these situations are causing me much stress, or that I'm saying my life life sucks. My life is great, but I'm finding it difficult to keep the greatness moving smoothly. I'm also having trouble staying with my diet and exercise routine. It's even come down to the point where I have to schedule ahead of time for fun, like video games or the such. I believe it is sad when personal entertainment becomes part of the schedule.

Most people would probably agree that I am asking too much of myself and causing unneeded time issues to occur. But the fact of the matter is, I don't want to give up any of my activities. But, I guess all I can do is survive it.

Yeah, that's pretty much all. Not trying to be a complainer or anything

Currently Playing: No More Heroes

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yeldarb's Journal