Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yeldarb's Journal

Journal Banner

Yeldarb's Journal Statistics
View Yeldarb's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.59% of total)
Views 14941
Replies Yeldarb has made 157 comments [view stats]
Comments 237 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 17 props given to Yeldarb [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Yeldarb's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 18, 2009 - 11:09 PM
When the inexperienced experience that which they haven't experienced
With climate change, whether you believe it or not, being what it is it has had a profound effect on the weather in North Carolina. Pretty much all of western North Carolina is experiencing some sort of frozen precipitation right now, which is creating hazardous situations for drivers across the affected area.

Now due to the climate being less wintry in previous years, I have never had the opportunity to practice inclement weather driving since there haven't been any situations to actually practice in.

Well, I managed to lose control of my car and smash into a fence. And, ya know, these country folks just have to siphon as much money out of anything as possible, so I won't mention the figure they wanted just to fix a fence. Ugh, I have had no luck recently.

But hey, I could be dead instead. And hey, new experience.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Oct 2, 2009 - 10:03 PM
A Reflection(some introspective shit)
Since 2006 I've been posting here and there around the forum, but most of the bulk in the Concert Hall. But today I had the notion to read back through some of my old, freshman year mostly, chocojournal entries, which is the reason behind this entry. And, if any of you care to be curious of the uninteresting, you can read back through my old entries to find my main concern.

Beginning with the earliest entries, one horrifying aspect of the posts is the lack of any concern for proper grammar. Freshman through half of sophomore year was the lowest point of my intelligence and the highest of my pretension and pride; the first few entries certainly exclaim the thoughts of an adolescent with kindergarten grammar loudly. I would risk a guess that most people have in retrospect found the former attitudes, -isms, and idiosyncrasies of their childhood, or even more recent youth, to be appalling, riddled with hypocrisies, and caused by a certain ineptitude. I, certainly, suffered from these symptoms. Manifest in about all of the first fifty entries is the lack of coherent thought and basic pre-teen, run-of-the-mill blogging.

In addition to laughing at my entries, I had the intense itch to bowdlerize myself. Deleting this entry, deleting that entry, I wanted to delete my old self. But I came upon the realization that I shouldn't allow myself to murder who I once was, even though my previous entries never really represented my true nature in life. Looking back on these entries has demonstrated to me the hypocrisy that I never noticed before. Although, the urge to refresh the playing field for myself invokes a sense of absolution that I greatly desire, but, again, what I once was is an integral part of who I am now, as existentialists would agree.

I've grown tired of writing this as I'm sure you've grown tired of reading this. I made no intention of going on a tirade about epiphany, nor did I intend this entry to be an "excuse" for earlier behavior, but I did intend to write this to prove to myself that I was once a failure and still am.

However, that brings me to the end of this entry.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Sep 16, 2009 - 05:06 PM
Any Ideas?
Coming up on October 31 is a day long math competition.

I demand recommendations for costumes for our team to wear!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Dec 25, 2008 - 04:14 PM
ITE: I become a camera fag.
For Christmas this year I asked for only one thing: A Nikon D-60. Lo and behold, I receive it this morning. I also obtained some accessories for it, but I really expected to purchase them on my own.

I would have a large photo upload to accompany this entry, but upload is slow today. So here just a few pics with the new gadget.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Sep 8, 2008 - 07:33 PM
It's sad when ones life becomes totally scheduled.
abstruse
I decided to write this journal entry in an attempt, I guess, to explain my absence around here and for Werewolf. But more to the point, I have come to the realization many a time that my life is too scheduled and work(any kind of work, school or otherwise) centered.

Mostly, I have run out of time to anything fun, and to a point, time to finish all of my work. My various activities include 8+ hours of school(clubs and stuff), around 18 hours of work on Friday and the weekend, Piano lessons(which equates to 1.5 hours of practice time a day, if lucky), Organ/Music Theory Lessons(up to 45 minutes a day of practice or assignments if I remember, or have time).

Nowadays during the school year I have even less time. The fact that the Humanities program is the most rigorous at my school(which entails English and History studies), Honors Math courses such as Precalculus, and AP Chemistry are all high maintenance courses and require bounds of homework. The worst part is that we haven't even started with the ass kicking stuff yet.

What is most suffering from this debacle are my interests in the field of music, as I have to sacrifice time to practice to finish homework or projects. Also, I try to fit at least 30 minutes to an hour of exercise daily, which is becoming increasingly difficult to accomplish.

Not that these situations are causing me much stress, or that I'm saying my life life sucks. My life is great, but I'm finding it difficult to keep the greatness moving smoothly. I'm also having trouble staying with my diet and exercise routine. It's even come down to the point where I have to schedule ahead of time for fun, like video games or the such. I believe it is sad when personal entertainment becomes part of the schedule.

Most people would probably agree that I am asking too much of myself and causing unneeded time issues to occur. But the fact of the matter is, I don't want to give up any of my activities. But, I guess all I can do is survive it.

Yeah, that's pretty much all. Not trying to be a complainer or anything

Currently Playing: No More Heroes

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Jul 30, 2008 - 10:18 PM
Finally, a Wii
Because nobody cares, I finally have a Wii(with zeroslash, so this applies to us both).

If you care, add me!(not that I can play online though)

5548-8858-3025-8558

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Jul 11, 2008 - 09:57 PM
Upon returning home I opened a very expected package(picture entry)

O DHL u and your flimsy packaging

Tis no match for my trusty knife of cutting!

cut, like butter

The package is revealed

It is my long anticipated V-Cube 5!

now to open the equally horrible packaging by the company itself.

IT IS FREE!!

Yup, that's my hand.

Let's give it a twist! Rotation seems smooth, better than my Rubiks 4.

Everyone loves this pattern.

So yeah, i finally received my new cube and not too cheap either. International shipping is a bitch. I've probably solved it about 3 times already. That's pretty good, considering I've never held a 5x5x5 before, lol.

Currently Playing: V-cube 5

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Jul 10, 2008 - 09:14 PM
Doctor Who Finale
Well, it makes me happy yet sad at the same time. I really enjoyed Tate as Donna. She brought a great personality to the show, but I guess we can go on without her. Also, I found that this season had some pretty epic vocal music: especially from the last episode. Does anyone know if I can get the music from this season any time or anywhere?

Makes me extra sad that we won't have another season for another year.

Currently Playing: EPIC MUSIC

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Jun 29, 2008 - 02:16 PM
I got my SAT scores back.
better
Bitch hateful thing.

Though I've been doing some research, and it looks as though the ACT would be a walk in the park.

Currently Playing: Bach: Fantasia and Fugue in G minor BWV 524 - Ton Koopman

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Jun 7, 2008 - 09:31 PM
Bitch SAT
Well for a first attempt, I can predict my scores to be below a 1000. Totally unprepared for the essay section.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yeldarb's Journal