Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal

Journal Banner
Toshiko Koshijima (left) and Yasutaka Nakata in "Retro Memory"

the quiet fox's Journal Statistics
View the quiet fox's profile
Entries 23 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (4.35% of total)
Views 8707
Replies the quiet fox has made 42 comments [view stats]
Comments 85 comments (3.7 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to the quiet fox [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not the quiet fox's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 27, 2008 - 07:54 PM
conversion
I walked down to the beach this evening. There's a small expanse of dunes with a path through it before you get to the beach proper; the light from the setting sun behind me cast the grass in a beautiful yellow-green, and focusing on the path before me, I thought to myself how the scene could stand alone as a framed picture. I suppose many things could qualify for such a treatment, but it was nice to be struck in such a way.

Many things here are rather striking, actually. The house, of course, is great. Everyone here is a blast to be around (I get worried about meeting new people, and it takes me a little bit to break my shell and socialize, but once I do it's no problem). Alcohol is also a wonderful tool, although I drank way too much on Saturday, spent the night extrapolating to Crash how I would really regret it the next day (among other topics I generally keep to myself when sober), and then fulfilled my words by throwing up most of Sunday morning and being hung over as fuck. That did wonders for my perception of my alcohol tolerance.

I'm having a great time. Can't believe the meet's already half over.

Currently Playing: Morning Musume - Sakura Mankai

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 semaphores)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21 of 22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal