Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal

Journal Banner
Toshiko Koshijima (left) and Yasutaka Nakata in "Retro Memory"

the quiet fox's Journal Statistics
View the quiet fox's profile
Entries 23 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (4.35% of total)
Views 8709
Replies the quiet fox has made 42 comments [view stats]
Comments 85 comments (3.7 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to the quiet fox [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not the quiet fox's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 16, 2007 - 01:45 PM
Have I mentioned I hate snow?
I woke up this morning, and the first thing Radez said to me was "It snowed last night." Took a look out the window. Fuck.

It actually wasn't too bad once I got my car out of the mini-snowbank it was in - Radez shoveled me out enough so I could reverse into the parking lot, while I cleared off my windows, because he's awesome like that <3 - but it was pretty slow going. My Accord pretty much starts sliding if you breathe wrong while driving on snow, so I turtled my way down 290, then 495, in the right lane the whole way. Oh, and I noticed that SOME DRIVERS STILL DID NOT HAVE THEIR HEADLIGHTS ON EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SNOWING, AND SLIPPERY, AND VISIBILITY WAS SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU PEOPLE.

Got home to find my driveway draped in a pristine blanket of ankle-deep snow. I have a guy that comes and plows it for me, since my driveway is loooong like longcat and fuck if I want to bother with it, but he obviously hadn't come yet. So I parked at the bottom of the driveway and ran up it, bounding through the snow with agility the envy of small woodland creatures everywhere. Or not, y'know, since I got really out of breath about halfway up, then started to feel like I was on the set of Alive a moment later. I got to the garage and had to lean on the door for a few seconds. After this, I reshoveled a patch of my yard so that I could take the dogs out. I got inside, finally, to find that one of said dogs had shit on the floor because it took me three times as long to get home as it normally does. Another half hour to clean up, feed and take out the dogs, and finally it was hot shower time. Ahhhh.

Yeah, so with the exception of making dinner later, I plan on doing exactly fuck all for the rest of the day. I was going to get some more work done, but I got in a couple hours yesterday, so I think I can be satisfied with that.

edit: Oh, and when I was on 290, I saw a vehicle with handicapped plates - the license plate read CRIP.

Currently Playing: Clazziquai Project - Friday Blues

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 semaphores)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20 of 22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
the quiet fox's Journal