Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31761
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 16, 2008 - 05:43 PM
4 out of 5 Personalities Agree....
:whine:
That one out of 3 of my roommates is a major ass. That last personality just doesn't care.

Ok before I start here, let me name some names, 3 roommates, Their names as I should put them on here will be Nathan, Kirk, and Hob. Let me just say that I get along really well with both Nathan and Kirk. Kirk has a lot of my habits about cleaning up and we stay out of each others way when we need to concentrate on something and we only need to tell each other Shut-Up once and we generally shut up. Nathan is a completely different story, however we still get along really well despite this fact. Nathan is the typical jack of all trades, but the main thing is that even those who are dedicated in a certain field, he'll still do a lot better than masters in that field. He has a rightly deserved god complex. However with that god complex, comes much understanding and tolerance. You get on his nerves, he'll let you know. He openly vents at stupidity, but also understands when others are ignorant and is extremely patient with them. Both of these people are great roommates, it's Hob that I have a problem with.

Hob has grown up in a Major military installation so he has his own little superiority complex. Now I don't mind people with with this attitude. This is mainly because when I've come across people with superiority complexes, I can typically deflate them by demonstrating that they aren't the best in everything they do (I've only met one person who can pull it off and that is Nathan). Well this Superiority-complex is different, he knows he is not the best in everything he does (in fact I again point to Nathan) however he still thinks he is better than most people and makes snide remarks about me and other things.

Ok I'll get to the crux of the problem on why I'm writing. He is mean to me and it seems like he continues to pick on me. Just taunts me and I'm getting sick of it. He just keeps acting like an ass and I don't know what to do. The guy is tall and he has a Leeroy Jenkins attitude where he rushes into a battle with no respect to his health so I'm sure that he will resort to violence first if I try to confront him and I'm not a violent person myself.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #87 of 87]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal