Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31585
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 16, 2008 - 05:43 PM
4 out of 5 Personalities Agree....
:whine:
That one out of 3 of my roommates is a major ass. That last personality just doesn't care.

Ok before I start here, let me name some names, 3 roommates, Their names as I should put them on here will be Nathan, Kirk, and Hob. Let me just say that I get along really well with both Nathan and Kirk. Kirk has a lot of my habits about cleaning up and we stay out of each others way when we need to concentrate on something and we only need to tell each other Shut-Up once and we generally shut up. Nathan is a completely different story, however we still get along really well despite this fact. Nathan is the typical jack of all trades, but the main thing is that even those who are dedicated in a certain field, he'll still do a lot better than masters in that field. He has a rightly deserved god complex. However with that god complex, comes much understanding and tolerance. You get on his nerves, he'll let you know. He openly vents at stupidity, but also understands when others are ignorant and is extremely patient with them. Both of these people are great roommates, it's Hob that I have a problem with.

Hob has grown up in a Major military installation so he has his own little superiority complex. Now I don't mind people with with this attitude. This is mainly because when I've come across people with superiority complexes, I can typically deflate them by demonstrating that they aren't the best in everything they do (I've only met one person who can pull it off and that is Nathan). Well this Superiority-complex is different, he knows he is not the best in everything he does (in fact I again point to Nathan) however he still thinks he is better than most people and makes snide remarks about me and other things.

Ok I'll get to the crux of the problem on why I'm writing. He is mean to me and it seems like he continues to pick on me. Just taunts me and I'm getting sick of it. He just keeps acting like an ass and I don't know what to do. The guy is tall and he has a Leeroy Jenkins attitude where he rushes into a battle with no respect to his health so I'm sure that he will resort to violence first if I try to confront him and I'm not a violent person myself.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #87]

Sep 2, 2008 - 05:38 AM
Too Early
It is way too early for me to get up right now. I need to remember to go to sleep earlier instead of at 1 in the morning.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #86]

Aug 30, 2008 - 10:27 PM
Mom Called me today....
I love my mom. We've had a few dis agreements many times. We've lived together, My parents are both still together (though they've gone through worse than other parents I've seen who have broken up [and those I know had a deeper connection between the mother and the father]), The only reason why I'm not living with them now is because I'm at college and I live off campus.

However, she called me today. I don't mind when my family calls, it takes my mind off of things however recently I'm not in real big appreciation of my parents calling me right now. However this isn't the point I want to make today. My mother mentioned how the rest of my family (grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles) want me to visit them this thanksgiving. I was planning to come back to the apartment this thanksgiving after I visit home for a day. I guess I shouldn't mind but My parents want to get airline tickets and I just don't want them to spend the money (I would usually go Non-Rev since my mother works so I have no fear of flying or anything, it's just the cost now and days is a pain). When I expressed my concerns again to her, she just was a little worried and talking about how her side of the family has a history of loners and introverts. She said that it's really been a problem in the past and it got me thinking a bit.

I've known for a while that I'm a naturally annoying person. I don't know how I do it, I try to be as kind and as caring as possible, but I still come off as annoying. I know that I'm naturally annoying and I've tried to get more and more friends. I've been thinking that this is the reason why I've become an introvert and a loner myself. Upon further reflection I've realized that this is the reason that makes members of my mother's family loners and introverts. Because they were naturally annoying. It's kind of hurting in a certain way. I know I'm acting Emo here and all of you probably hate me, but what do you think?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #85]

Aug 21, 2008 - 07:54 PM
Well, I'm back...
-_-
I've missed you Chocojournal, My favorite little bloggy site. So much love has been put into you.

Anyways I seem to be back, Welcome welcome thread made, Cleaning up in here, and cleaning up computer later. Files all over the place.

Currently Playing: Baaaaaaacon (Beef) Baaaaaaacon (Beef)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #84]

Oct 18, 2007 - 07:04 AM
This proves that even Pissed off gamers love Portal
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...The-Orange-Box

God I love Zero Punctuation. It's so damn hilarious.

Oh and BTW, how many of you thought I would commit suicide because of the last post.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #83]

Sep 29, 2007 - 10:47 PM
WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYTHING EXIST!
Seriously, I've been pondering it over in my head and here is what I have come up with. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF WE EXIST OR NOT. I want to know why we exist dammit! Nobody truly knows what we exist for. "We Exist to love, We exist to go down in infamy, we exist to create, we exist to discover, we exist to be expressive, we exist because god FUCKING WILLED IT!" I'll tell you, NONE OF THESE ARE TRUE. They are all just philosophical bullshit that people made to confront this problem, and it doesn't work for me. If I die tomorrow only a handful of people IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD WOULD GIVE A FUCKING DAMN! Not all of us can be remembered like Cesar or Washington! If I died tomorrow, I'll have been a blip on the timeline and nothing more. I'M A FUCKING SPACE FILLER! So Why do we exist? Huh? WHY DOES THIS FUCKING UNIVERSE EXIST? FOR WHAT REASON DO WE EXIST? No one in this universe except for the entity that created us can tell us that! So if we don't know why the FUCK we exist, then what is keeping us from just killing ourselves right on the spot and never GIVE A FUCK AGAIN!

I'll tell you right now, I will never commit suicide. It is a stupid act that hurts others and even though you may not know what is on the other side, it is kinda pointless to just throw this life away without good reason BECAUSE we are lucky enough to get it if there is no purpose! I care more about others than I care about myself, I'll tell you that right now, but I just want to know Why we exist and what we are supposed to do. I don't want any answers from anyone other than our Almighty creator or if someone can tell me this was all just coincidence.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #82]

Sep 25, 2007 - 11:02 AM
Dunham, You got Tickets to Dunham!!!
Response to: (Deleted Entry)

Seeing his journal made me remember that Jeff Dunham is coming to my college soon. It's a great even that I can't wait for, and the best part is that I'm in the 5th row all the way on the stage right side. It's hilarious because I ask a few friends if they got their ticket yet way back when, and the said Naw, we get plenty of comedians here. Then when they finally realized who Jeff Dunham is (It's the puppet guy for those of you lazy enough to look it up on Wiki) they tried to get tickets, but it sold out within the first few weeks of school starting up lol. So every time I walk into the lounge where we all hang out, I have to brag saying I've got a "golden" ticket. Of course I told them I MIGHT be willing to sell a $5 ticket (yes my school rocks) for $150, but no one has taken the bet yet.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #81]

Sep 24, 2007 - 09:21 PM
So here is what has been going down
This year has been going down hill ever since I got here. Part of it seems to me that I just might be a little more sensitive to what others are thinking of me but the other part of it seems to be that people just don't like me

BUt what can I say, I'm me, and I'm not changing. At least there is another person that is more annoying than me (makes constant sexual innuendos in D&D).

Anyways, the reason why my TV is commandeered is because I be trying to get a free Xbox 360. Probably wont' get it but we shall see. Hopefully I will win. Other than that, I have average college stuff going on among other things.

Planning to get Half Life 2 Orange box for the PC so I'll play with ya in TF 2 if you want. Just have to drop me a line. Planning to get the last .hack as well, but not until I get my paycheck. Ok, time to go back to the TV.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #80]

Sep 24, 2007 - 06:32 PM
I guess it's time to come back...
I took a long Hiatus...

a bit too long. Talked to Acro-nym, he said he isn't coming back. Let's just say that I might not even stay.

The only reasons why I'm starting back is because
A) I've got 5.5 hours before I can change my TV Channel so I can't play any PS2 games

B) my computer has sucky games right now so I can't use any of those.

C) My computer is actually dieing on me bit by bit so I'm gonna do a massive overhaul on my PC after Xmas. Thus I can do so much more

D) I need to work on my drawing a bit

E) My room sucks because it is a bit dirty so after this I go to clean it.

Basically I'm trying to win an xBox 360 so We'll see what happens. Until then I'll tell you my future plans later. I have a few things to do, upgrade my avatars, and post some. Yet I think I'll update again before midnight.

Currently Playing: Damn You contest!!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #79]

Jun 26, 2007 - 10:01 PM
Had to change...
My avatar and sig was getting to me so I decided to change it to Dialga. Just temporary though. I didn't want to toss out my card yet either so I put up another pokemon that others haven't used already.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #78]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal