Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal

Journal Banner

Ah! Amoeba's Journal Statistics
View Ah! Amoeba's profile
Entries 208 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.96% of total)
Views 102969
Replies Ah! Amoeba has made 1321 comments [view stats]
Comments 1263 comments (6.07 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1278 props given to Ah! Amoeba [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not Ah! Amoeba's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 16, 2008 - 03:55 PM
To: SAUS II
I'm sorry I haven't been around SAUS. I had a lot of fun getting active in the community again, and even in the short time I spent voting on songs, I discovered a couple new bands that I'm really enjoying at the moment. I made a personal commitment to you that I'd stick it out to the end, not be a flaky participate who drops out when all his horrible song submissions are quickly weeded out. But, it's an unfortunate and reasonable assumption that I won't be around for the remainder of your existence. Why? No internet, that's why.

I'm camped out at the public library leaching off what they've got on my crappy laptop that is missing buttons and has a 40-second battery life. This isn't just any old public library, though--it's some kind of bizzaro PLAYHOUSE LIBRARY where everyone is allowed to talk and wrestle and sell things.

There are two tiny kids here in the seat next to me who are humping on each other, screaming "I'm a shark! I'm a shark!". One of them is, unbelievably enough, covered in mud on 50% of his body.

Just beyond them is a months-old baby who has wandered its way out of the car seat it was laying in, and is currently writhing helplessly on the floor like an upturned turtle while its mother hides her face in a newspaper.

Oh okay, a lanky white guy meth-addict lookin' dude with a teardrop tattoo on his face has come for the shark boys. Bye guys! =D

Directly across from me is a one-legged Vietnam vet in a wheelchair who likes to talk to, um, well, everyone. But mostly me.

His leg is in heaven and he'll get it back one day.

He has a truck for sale for $1200. Double cam. Decent mileage.

He's curious as to where one would sell primo-condition Beatles records around here. He has to be careful because someone might break into his place and steal those records!

How are the Quality Inns around here?

Some Mexican bandidas tipped him over at a laundry mat the other day and stole from him $900. Can I please tell him where are the safe laundry mats?

Are eMachines any good?

He seemed to have taken notice of my profound ignorance and mild disinterest concerning all of these matters, and eventually stopped asking me questions entirely. I wanted to say 'goodbye' as he rolled away, but I feared it would lead to more unnecessary communication.

Needless to say, SAUS, I probably won't be spending much time here, even if there is free internet. Though I may be dropping in to vote from time to time, I won't be participating as much as I would have liked. Sorry, bud.

Ok well, n'ternet s'all dried up 'round these parts, 'fraid. Be headin' out Californieway soon hopin' to find it again. See ya then!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59 of 206]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal