Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
BucPride's Journal

"It cost so much to be a full human being that there are few who have the enlightenment or the courage to pay the price…One has to abandon altogether the search for security…One has to accept pain as a condition of existence. One has to court doubt and darkness as the cost of knowing. One needs a will stubborn in conflict and a willingness to totally accept every consequence of living and dying." -Morris L. West, the Story of the Fisherman

BucPride's Journal Statistics
View BucPride's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1627
Replies BucPride has made 17 comments [view stats]
Comments 3 comments (0.6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to BucPride [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not BucPride's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Mar 13, 2007 - 05:47 PM
Comedy with an important lesson.
I work at Babbages (Gamestop) at the local mall and I've been there for about 4 1/2 months now. Unfortunately for me, I don't get too much time there, but it does allow me to have some fun making money talking about things I love.

Anyway, I had a shift this past Saturday 2-7. Oddly, the store was damn near dead most of the day while I was there. It was about 5-6 pm when the three of us (myself, Chris, and Steve) were standing around talking about whatnot, and with the store empty. Suddenly, we hear this teenage girl, no older than 16, crying her eyes out just outside the store. A crowd gathered around her at the time, but we couldn't get a good look from our point of view. A few minutes into her blubbering, she was hauled off. A customer came in and we asked him what happened.

Apparently, the girl was caught shop-lifting from the store next to ours by an undercover cop, and in her shock, she pissed her pants. She fell to the ground in tears, hysterically crying and begging them not to take her away.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4 of 5]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
BucPride's Journal