Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
BucPride's Journal

"It cost so much to be a full human being that there are few who have the enlightenment or the courage to pay the price…One has to abandon altogether the search for security…One has to accept pain as a condition of existence. One has to court doubt and darkness as the cost of knowing. One needs a will stubborn in conflict and a willingness to totally accept every consequence of living and dying." -Morris L. West, the Story of the Fisherman

BucPride's Journal Statistics
View BucPride's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1611
Replies BucPride has made 17 comments [view stats]
Comments 3 comments (0.6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to BucPride [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not BucPride's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 29, 2007 - 05:20 PM
Organizing : How fun it is.
Tired
I don't update this much, but I figured since I just got home from work and have a bit of an adrenaline rush for games at the moment, I'm motivated to write.

I have a decent collection of games, starting with Atari 2600 (Never owned a 5200) and all the way up to the current generation of consoles (only a Wii, with a 360 to follow).

Recently, though, I've been more and more compelled to organize everything, since things keep getting misplaced or stolen far too much. I have a really short temper when I keep looking for certain, old, still expensive titles and they're not where they should be.

The real motivation to categorize and catalog my collection stems deeper, from the fact that Chrono Trigger, for the second time in my life, was stolen. Now, its one of my personal favorites of all-time, and I really didn't expect it to get stolen a second time.

Hello eBay again.

Thankfully, they didn't get the box for it, with all its original content still inside (aside from the game obviously, and I haven't seen the manual in awhile).

Anyway, I've run through cataloging all my excess cords/hook-ups and all my hand-held games. Next on my list is the NES, since my Atari games and system is somewhere in the attic (probably ruined by now).

This will only get worse when I pick up a 360 this weekend after I get off work Saturday. Should be good though. I'm grabbing Dead Rising, while my brother is picking up Gears of War. I'll definitely be adding Vegas and GRAW2 within the next month or so. I am looking forward to Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, and Bioshock later in the year too, so the dent will be pretty large in my wallet between that, PC games, and Wii games. Not to mention the fact that I take about 1/3 to a 1/4 of my paycheck out and put it in my savings for college.

I think that'll be all for now.

Currently Playing: Chrono Trigger OST - The Trial

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 13, 2007 - 05:47 PM
Comedy with an important lesson.
I work at Babbages (Gamestop) at the local mall and I've been there for about 4 1/2 months now. Unfortunately for me, I don't get too much time there, but it does allow me to have some fun making money talking about things I love.

Anyway, I had a shift this past Saturday 2-7. Oddly, the store was damn near dead most of the day while I was there. It was about 5-6 pm when the three of us (myself, Chris, and Steve) were standing around talking about whatnot, and with the store empty. Suddenly, we hear this teenage girl, no older than 16, crying her eyes out just outside the store. A crowd gathered around her at the time, but we couldn't get a good look from our point of view. A few minutes into her blubbering, she was hauled off. A customer came in and we asked him what happened.

Apparently, the girl was caught shop-lifting from the store next to ours by an undercover cop, and in her shock, she pissed her pants. She fell to the ground in tears, hysterically crying and begging them not to take her away.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Sep 12, 2006 - 10:05 PM
Changes.
Discontent
I went to Publix orientation today. I cut my hair down to near the fuckin skull too. I've gotten really...pissed/depressed over having to chop it off for this job. I still have a few locks of it left here I kept just to remind me. I loved my beard, I loved my long hair. But, all for naught now. I just can't get used to it being gone. It was what I wanted, it was what I liked. It fuckin' sucks so much.

My grandfather broke his leg on Sunday and had bleeding in his brain (which ended up to be nothing significant thank god), and in addition to the Buccaneers completely geting railed made this week instantly suck. Not to mention now the drastic change in my appearance as well compiled that suckage.

I know eventually, once I quit at Publix, which I know will be before the years out (I only got this simple job to get some quick money and a good reference), I'll get a job at an EB or a Gamestop. At which point, I can at least go back to the long hair + beard look that I love. Thats the best spin I can put on things.

Too add to the crapiness, we're still close to losing everything here; TV, internet, and possibly the house. We got an alomoney check in last week, and that's patching the wound like a bandaid at the moment, but I dunno how long that'll last for us. We have no outlet, all the credit cards are maxed, no extra money whatsoever.

I feel like shit right now, and I gots to work at 9am's. Fuckin' niggers.

Currently Playing: Guns n' Roses - Civil War

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jul 29, 2006 - 11:38 PM
To RayJay I go...
Somehow I got 5 tickets this year to Buccaneers games. 2 to the Panthers and 3 to the Seahawks. I'm still in shock over it. Maybe I'll get some pics of the pirate ship and whatnot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jul 25, 2006 - 02:49 AM
A short entry on my life.
Well, since I can't sleep, I figured I'd finally use the ChocoJournal. I've never really thought about my 18 and a half year life yet, so I mine as well.

Mine as well start back in the day. I went to Catholic high school for 12 years - all through grade school and into high school. I had the same friends through most of the time, despite the fact thats the only place I had contact with most of them. My parents busted their asses to put me into a better educational system (the Florida public school system is 2nd to last in the USA for those of you who don't know) and wanted me to get a better chance educationally.

Lets see, I've never broke any bones before in my life. I've played sports since I was 7, playing baseball for 5 years. Then, I went into 2 years of hockey down at the local Tampa Bay Skating Academy (TBSA). Sadly, however, I didn't continue to play. The fact of the matter is, being in Florida, you get so few enthused about hockey (or at least at that time period) that its hard to get competent players alongside you sometimes. Such was the case for me. So, I left that behind and went into football. I played football for 3 years, 1 of those in high school. I couldn't play anymore after the 3 years for the simple fact I couldn't stand my teammates.

Anyway, I've been a fan of sports since I can remember. I went to the Devil Rays first ball game and supported the Tampa Bay Lightning since 1996 when I went to see my first hockey game. As for the Buccaneers, well, I've been a fan since 1995 when I went a MNF game. Ever since then, I've been hooked onto the spot of football. Needless to say, I'm a fanatic.

My brother got me into comics, as well as video games. He actually dropped out of high school about 7 years ago and hasn't done anything with his life since, until recently going to community college for courses in the cullonary (sp) arts.

My parents divorced my second year of high school, right during finals week to be exact. They resented each other alot, and needless to say, things ended pretty abruptly after 20 some-odd years of marriage. Though, they are both pretty non-confrontational people, so lots of the problems within the marriage really got pushed to the wayside. My dad worked 40 hours a week, and umpired during the weekends. Here in Florida, the heat index can get daunting, so I am deeply grateful to him, even though I never got to see him, and for that matter, still don't. He worked down to bad health to see his family prosper financially.

It didn't really hit me until about a year later, and I got really depressed and the like. I flunked out of the Catholic school I was going to at the time, and I couldn't fix that by the time I snapped out of things in May. It was a disappointment to me, as I cared about my education and a got decent grades. I went to public school senior year, but I decided things weren't worth it there, so I dropped out and got my GED. I had already learned everything they were teaching, and it pretty much was a waste of time. Now, I'm planning to attend college next Spring if I can muster the money. I'll probably head over to SPC for 2 years and transfer to UF, FSU, UCF, or USF eventually.

Currently Playing: David Brubeck - Take Five

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
BucPride's Journal