Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Temari's Journal

Journal Banner

Temari's Journal Statistics
View Temari's profile
Entries 425 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.47% of total)
Views 196749
Replies Temari has made 1579 comments [view stats]
Comments 3159 comments (7.43 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 716 props given to Temari [who be proppin?]
Buddies 51 buddies
Relation You are not Temari's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 24, 2013 - 09:58 AM
Rubber Ducks
A few weeks ago, New Kid broke a rare streak of silence in our office by randomly blurting out, "I'm gonna buy everyone in the office a rubber duck!" Not in the mood for any of his stupid shit, I simply replied, "No, I don't want one." and left it at that. New Kid has made it very apparent that he believes spending money on us will make us his friends.

So, a couple weeks pass without mention of the rubber ducks. The other day, one of our other producers, Mindi, was in our office, working with New Kid on the logistics of a photoshoot. Once again, New Kid informs the room, "I'm gonna buy everyone in the office a rubber duck!"

Me: "I already said No. I don't want a rubber duck."
Mindi: "A... rubber duck? I'm confused, why would you buy everyone a rubber duck?"
New Kid: "I read that computer programmers keep these rubber ducks on their desks! And when they encounter a problem that they're having trouble with, they talk it out with the rubber duck until its fixed!"
Me:
Mindi: "But... if you had to talk about this problem outloud, why not just talk to yourself about it?"
New Kid: "Talk to yourself? That'd make you look crazy!"
Me:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [14] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 fans)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #414 of 423]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Temari's Journal