Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
S_K's Journal

Journal Banner

S_K's Journal Statistics
View S_K's profile
Entries 37 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 11622
Replies S_K has made 351 comments [view stats]
Comments 155 comments (4.19 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to S_K [who be proppin?]
Buddies 11 buddies
Relation You are not S_K's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 23, 2010 - 07:35 AM
Yeah that's some nice culture intergration you got going on there..
Sent to me by a friend of mine, yeah this articles about a week old, but I'm still pretty speechless this even exists even if the website name is kinda lol wut to begin with. wtfs within

You know England seems to becoming a perfect case of "give an inch and they'll take a mile" The way they green light 'ideas' like they're taking it in the ass to make everyone else feel welcome, rather then making any attempts to actually intergrate cultures together but remembering at the same time they're the guests to this country not us.

Since when did "cultural awareness" become everything not white or christian? (just fyi I'm not a christian before anyone calls me a bible basher) this is the most moronic thing I've heard out of this country since piggybanks in a womans window 'offend' her muslim neighbours. My only comfort right now is some small part of me is French, and everyone sure loves the french right? That's how low my opinion of binge drinking to drown your sorrows england as a whole has sunk. We're 10 years into a new milenium people... grow the fuck up with this easily offended and bending over backwards to stop calling in the wahbulance bullshit.

[/rant]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34 of 37]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
S_K's Journal