Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85228 35210

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
S_K's Journal

Journal Banner

S_K's Journal Statistics
View S_K's profile
Entries 37 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 10727
Replies S_K has made 351 comments [view stats]
Comments 155 comments (4.19 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to S_K [who be proppin?]
Buddies 11 buddies
Relation You are not S_K's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 28, 2012 - 11:22 AM
GFF dead...ish? A reflective moment...
Thought I'd check the home of elitist faggotry (for me at least) after all this time, I could be wrong but I get a sense this place is dying a slow painful death, so that means your members are dying/leaving to find what they think is better things to do like watch cat videos, or the least likely of the three, they left the internet to GASP have lives?

It's reminds me of when you go to a high school reunion and all the people who were assholes to you in the past are now living varying levels of fail. For better or worse I suppose GFF has helped me grow up in a way... I can chat so much shit now you could grind it up, sprinkle it on a field and grow corn with it! Thanks for that skill guys? But saying GFF's darkside overall has helped me is a bit like saying "Uncle bill raping me as a child helped me appreciate relationships more".

<3's to Acer, Qwarky, CHz etc you're still cool peoples, but as with real life the insecure fucktards who have to 1-up everyone else around here ruined it for everyone. They did in the past and I'm sure they do even now, they just have less ammo now because less people even try to join this elitist clubhouse of "no internet newbs/retards allowed" where you already have 1 interchangable newb for the butt end of jokes.

Oh and Happy New Year in a few days! I look forward to the text retorts I'm going to receive, or that comment could be reverse psychlogy to get no-one to reply? or reverse reverse psychlogy to bait a reply? While leaving traps like bad grammer and me spelling psychology wrong on purpose to give you ammo? I know all the tricks now ya see...

I'd thank you I suppose GFF or is the more standard responce by now supposed to be fuck you GFF?

Currently Playing: Mighty Switch Force! OST - Caught Red Handed

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Oct 12, 2010 - 02:15 PM
So... how about dat marvel vs capcom 3
YouTube Video

Put that shit back in the oven capcom... 10 years and it still ain't done right yet

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Sep 16, 2010 - 08:06 AM
This ones for Qwarky
this...

this...

YouTube Video

Now all they need to do is make a port of guardian heroes then a good amount of reason to keep my aging sega saturn is gone

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Jul 23, 2010 - 07:35 AM
Yeah that's some nice culture intergration you got going on there..
Sent to me by a friend of mine, yeah this articles about a week old, but I'm still pretty speechless this even exists even if the website name is kinda lol wut to begin with. wtfs within

You know England seems to becoming a perfect case of "give an inch and they'll take a mile" The way they green light 'ideas' like they're taking it in the ass to make everyone else feel welcome, rather then making any attempts to actually intergrate cultures together but remembering at the same time they're the guests to this country not us.

Since when did "cultural awareness" become everything not white or christian? (just fyi I'm not a christian before anyone calls me a bible basher) this is the most moronic thing I've heard out of this country since piggybanks in a womans window 'offend' her muslim neighbours. My only comfort right now is some small part of me is French, and everyone sure loves the french right? That's how low my opinion of binge drinking to drown your sorrows england as a whole has sunk. We're 10 years into a new milenium people... grow the fuck up with this easily offended and bending over backwards to stop calling in the wahbulance bullshit.

[/rant]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jul 17, 2010 - 07:45 AM
Computer problems over! Oh wait...
Well after getting a new pc after the monster previous computer I had (and by monster I mean a tower the size of tall thin crate as if it's compensating for having not even the graphics processing power to run games fully from 3 years ago) I took the plunge and switched to windows 7 as it's had no-where near the kind of rage from users windows vista had.

For the most part I've got no real complaints, even the blatent ideas ripped from Apple do nothing but benefit the OS. What does annoy me however are the following:

Program files (x86): on what planet were they on when they decided this was a good idea? Some Programs literally refuse to being installed to this directory yet they made it a default, I understand that programs run in different bit modes now, but although I'm not familair with the full details why do they need a new directory, isn't that what compatability mode is for? =P

Mass file moving: something everyone has to do when backing up or restoring data, in the past you could just leave a process running for moving/ copying files, so why is it now that if I close everything running in the directorys tab it also closes any copying processes? Little too over simplfied imo microsoft

recording "what you hear" sound: is another thing I haven't figured out yet, but I haven't put in enough time yet to know for sure if it can/can't be done yet

and lastly

Premiere CS4 glitches: every other program seems fine except a hard to replace one of course =P I've never had any problems before apart from slowdown from the 30+ gig project I've been working on, so why is it now that I'm on windows 7 if I save changes and go back to the project it crashes every single time? It's just as well I've been saving copies or I would have lost everything -_-

All this kinda makes me hark back to when I got my fist windows xp computer, but at least I'm safe in the knowledge that windows 7 will always be more stable then that started off as.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Jun 30, 2010 - 03:03 PM
England is quite the videogame connoisseur no?
Well after msn.co.uk done an amusing favourite videogame character poll where Sonic somehow came out top, I can safely say I was curious about their version of the...

top 50 videogames of all time!!!!!!1

TL;DR version if not want to click the link
Spoiler:

honorable mentions(?) Moonwalker, Paperboy, Guitar Hero, Brian Lara Cricket

50. Leaderboard
49. Repton
48. Halo
47. Tomb Raider
46. The Sims
45. Ecco the Dolphin
44. Unreal Tournament
43. Speedball 2
42. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
41. Counter-Strike
40. Super Bomberman
39. Micro Machines
38. Duke Nukem
37. Prince of Persia
36. Bishi Bashi Special
35. New Zealand Story
34. Burnout Paradise City
33. Chase HQ
32. Portal
31. Medal of Honor: Frontline
30. Chuckie Egg
29. NBA Jam
28. Super Mario World
27. Grand Theft Auto IV
26. Kick Off 2
25. Jet Set Willy
24. Populous
23. Pac-Man
22. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
21. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
20. Daley Thompson's Decathlon
19. Bubble Bobble
18. Super Street Fighter II
17. FIFA
16. The Secret of Monkey Island
15. DOOM
14. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
13. Sensible Soccer
12. Fallout 3
11. Final Fantasy VII
10. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
9. Grand Theft Auto III
8. Super Mario Bros. 3
7. Championship Manager
6. Elite
5. Sonic the Hedgehog
4. ISS Pro Evolution Soccer
3. Tetris
2. Goldeneye 007
1. Super Mario Kart

I normally don't take these kind of lists seriously and I know the gaming industry is treated quite differently by us limeys in general to you BOOM HEADSHOT and Nintendo loving yanks, but to have a list with so many things wrong with it from a website we're supposed to take seriously is just... wow...

I'm not going to even bother ranting about it, I'll let you guys share your own thoughts. All I will comment on is 5 soccer games guys? really? Way to not look obsessed with football at all, you make me proud to be English =P

Currently Playing: Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80's

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

May 12, 2010 - 05:45 AM
Fuck politics
or you could call this entry a poorly planned rant some self proclaimed superior GFF regular will pick apart.

So I made the mistake of joining a politics discussion on facebook, but you know what? The paper thin arguements arn't even worth quoting, fuck them I'm done with it, at least on GFF people can make their arguements believable, even if some of you are nutters or have your own agendas and your political values reflect that saying no names of course =P

So what I have I learned? Well what I already knew to be honest, politics discussion is a waste of time on the internet, hell sometimes even stating your opinion on anything for that matter. It's like throwing a message in a bottle into an ocean already full of them, except most of the bottles smell of nutters, clueless kids or people with minds like one, trolls desperate for attention and/or confrontation, people who've lived a sheltered under a rock life or even all the above, I know GFF tries to keep most of those types out but the 'smells' still creep in from time to time.

Your average Joe online doesn't want the whole truth online, they want the most appealing answer, or in the case of those video blogs on newbtube the one with the most lawls and eyecandy.

TL;DR version Is it just me? or when you're stupid and more importantly unwilling to be open minded and learn, there's nothing you can do for that person and they're hard to take seriously?

[/rant]

Currently Playing: System Of A Down: Chic'N'Stu

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Mar 30, 2010 - 09:53 AM
Because competition is only a good thing...
I don't mean to website plug but I'm genuinely curious on this one, does anyone use, have opinions on or have any more information on Raptr?

It seems a near identical concept to backloggery but handled in a different and sometimes better imo way, it automatically adds games you play with an online connection for example long as you link the accounts. On the downside however this has been in 'open beta' form since 2008, the customisation is limited, recent activity can be a bit of a cluster fuck of trivia, some old skool games are completely unlisted since you can only add games on their databases and there's no real way to indicate you've finished games beyond your achievement tracking. I can see a backloggery of the future working like this, but right now this lack of retro and obscure game love is just kinda... why?

Currently Playing: Basement Jaxx – Cish Cash

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Feb 6, 2010 - 10:04 PM
Dear Microsoft...
So I had my biggest COD session so far to try and get a better grasp of this game (about 4 hours) and to be honest what it mostly told me is my TVs too small, because I can't see jackshit when I try sniper, yet somehow they can make me out from a tiny speck.

My left hands trigger fingers are also now complaining big time, no matter how many times I try I still don't get it, Xbox how can your strongest games be first person shooters when your controllers are a piece of shit? I knew you were bad but jesus, why has no-one complained about those shitty back trigger buttons? This is nearly on par with that mario party palm of your hand madness

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jan 8, 2010 - 07:43 AM
Hurr Hurr copyright fail
Youtube wants me to become a partner for making this video from like 2 years ago x.x so I would get revenue from ad clicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftX5feIBtqI

Seems to me like I've been sent an automated message, not only is this video crap like most of my stuff, but the last time I checked copyright law, wouldn't I get in trouble for that? =P

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
S_K's Journal