Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16597
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view stats]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 20, 2007 - 07:31 PM
So I probably could have died today.
beyond crappy
So I was driving towards Stevens Creek BLVD on I-280 North or something at around 70 or 75 MPH when this brown Mazda MPV suddenly stops in front of me. I had to make a split second decision so I did the stupid mistake of stopping and turning at the same time which then made me go into a fishtail or whatever the fuck it's called. I was swerving and shit until I finally made nearly a complete 180 degree turn. After the car stopped, I broke down and panicked. I was a blithering idiot for like 3 minutes. I eventually calmed down. Thank god no one was hurt. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't end up ramming into those concrete dividers or something.

Two people got out of their cars and helped push it to the side of the road. This lady stopped her car and let me use her phone so I could call home. I couldn't here shit with that phone so I kinda started getting panicky. I wanted to tell my parents and everyone what the fuck just happened to me, but I couldn't hear anything from the fucking phone I was using. The CHP finally showed up and checked to make sure everything was ok. I finally got back on the road and I eventually got lost since I took the wrong exit twice and I couldn't even find the stupid AT&T Phone Service Center or whatever the fucking hell it's called. It took me an additional 30 minutes to find it. I got directions from three different people and they all gave me the wrong directions. Well, I finally found the damn place, got my phone fixed, and got myself home in one piece.

You know, I probably wouldn't have panicked as badly as I did if it weren't for the fact that the reason why I had to make this shitty trip up to San Jose was to get my fucking cell phone fixed. This is the reason why I enjoy taking the VTA Light Rail System.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58 of 72]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal