Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16582
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view last 20]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Jun 5, 2009 - 08:42 PM
Avatar (That supposedly big James Cameron movie)
confused?
Has there been any trailers or pictures or anything on James Cameron's Avatar?

Maybe I missed some stuff on it, but I don't recall ever hearing anything about it besides stuff tiny snippets here and there and of course, there's the tie-in game for it and some other crap during this year's E3 XBox 360 Press Conference. I get this Duke Nukem Forever vibe every time I hear about it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Oct 15, 2008 - 11:41 PM
Well, this sucks...
Annoyed
My laptop's basically dead. For some shitty reason, ever since Sunday, every time I try to log on normally, the screen flickers like crazy, and then the screen turns black and there's these tiny white lines on the corner of the screen that appear. It won't do that if I go into Safe Mode. Everything will be fine. It's just going into Windows Vista normally that fucks things up with the screen.

I was with Dell's Tech Support for an hour until they basically said to reformat the laptop. I back up everything, I talk to Dell's Tech Support again to help me go through the steps of reformatting the laptop, and that didn't do anything. Basically, the Tech guy said there's something wrong with the video card or something and I have to send it to Dell for them to check it out. It'll be about a week or something until I get it back.

This sucks.

Before anyone asks, yes, I'm using my parents' computer right now and yes, I am surprisingly computer illiterate.

On the sort of bright side, I bought myself that Western Digital Passport 320GB External Hard Drive and it works like a charm. Backed up all my shit on that thing. I was going to buy one much later... but then this stupid crap happened.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Aug 15, 2008 - 01:29 PM
So what's with all the Star Ocean 3 hate?
Before I continue, I'm just letting everyone know that I haven't played an RPG in a really long time. I haven't really been paying attention to the whole RPG scene for quite some time. The last one I played was Final Fantasy 9. I've borrowed this from my friend for about two weeks and I'm about halfway done with Disc 2. My characters aren't at very high levels though. The highest level I'm at is lvl 45 with Cliff. That's pretty crappy, isn't it. :/

Anyways, so what's with all the Star Ocean 3 hate? the story is pretty cliche and there are some parts of the story that is just really laughable and face-palm worthy:

Spoiler:
There was that one scene where Ameena and Dion die in a really undramatic fashion. Oh and of course there's that ridiculous plot twist "The universe you guys live in is really a simulation." Gee, that sure sounds familiar...

Most of the characters are pretty annoying and cliche. Fayt needs to shut the hell up and never speak, same goes for Sophia, Peppito also needs to shut the hell up and never speak but apparently I heard she's somehow extremely useful and cheap in-game so I might have fucked myself over by not having her, same thing about Albel with Peppito with them being annoying and should never talk yet being extremely useful and cheap in-game, that Adray guy is plain useless and I have barely even used him, but at least the gameplay isn't too bad (aside from the sometimes idiotic AI of your party members) and some of the music is kinda catchy. The camera angle is kinda annoying. Couldn't they have used an actual third-person perspective like MGS3:Subsistence or something? Is that the right wording?

Uhh, but seriously though, what's with the Star Ocean 3 hate? Or did I kinda hit the nail? I'm just curious, that's all. The game isn't that bad. It could be worse, right?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

May 25, 2008 - 10:13 PM
So I went to my first anime convention today
I went to that FanimeCon in San Jose today at around 4:00. Pretty interesting experience is all I gots to say. I saw some pretty bitchin' costumes like the Scout (although only for a split second) and Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress 2 and Big Boss in his Ceremonial Uniform from MGS3. There were a few other MGS costumes like Meryl from MGS and a couple of other Naked Snakes. I could have sworn I saw someone cosplaying as Raikov... Then there's the usual Final Fantasy cosplay. There were alot of Zacks and Clouds and a couple of Tifas and a few Renos too. I remember seeing a pretty decent looking Aeris cosplay. Then there's the usual assortment of random anime cosplay, Naruto cosplay and the Gothic lolitas. Then there is the "just plain creepy" costume like this guy wearing a frilly pink dress complete with a bonnet or a hat or something. Pretty weird...

I got to meet the guy who created the VG Cats web comics, but just for a brief moment since he was packing things up and leaving. I got to shake his hand and say hello, but that's about it. After that I went to the arcade section and played some Metal Slug 6 and Time Crisis 4. It's a fucking shame that the gun I used for TC4 was fucked up... Anyways, I bought a 20th Anniversary MGS Figure of MGS4's Old Snake with the Octocam mask. It looked pretty cool until I opened up the package and Snake's upper body fell off. I fixed it though. I got my brother a stuffed doll of that guitar playing dog from Animal Crossing (I can never remember his name).

Yup, all in all it was pretty neat.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

Apr 28, 2008 - 04:42 AM
I think I lost my MP3 Player
Goddammit, I can't find it anywhere. I tried retracing my steps several times and I still haven't the slightest fucking clue as to where it is. I've been trying to find it for an hour and it's driving me insane. The only thing I remember is leaving it in the living room.

I REALLY don't want to jump to conclusions, but I seriously think my friend's cousin stole it. He's the only person that came to my house today that I don't know of too well. I know for a fact that my other friends who were here would never do that. I've known them for several years and I know damn well that they wouldn't do something like that. Goddammit, if this is indeed true, I am gonna fucking go crazy.

God, I hope I'm just being really paranoid and forgetful about where I last put my MP3 player.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Apr 27, 2008 - 03:30 AM
I just thought up a theory about the Virginia Tech shooting
I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing someone bring up stuff like this, but this thought just popped into my head and I want to let it out.

You know, many experts looking back at the Virginia Tech shooting have wondered why that failure-at-life asshole Cho Song Foi killed the two people before going on to Act 2 of his rampage. Here's my theory:

Cho was a sick mental fuck, that was a given. However, maybe the reason why he killed those people was to see if he could handle the guilt of taking away someone's life. That could have been his so-called "test run". Maybe if he had felt some remorse after those killings, he would have either killed himself or turned himself in.

Well, that's it. ...Am I too late with this theory? Has someone else thought of that?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

Apr 5, 2008 - 08:49 PM
So my oldest sister just got engaged today
It's a pretty interesting story.

So, apparently, my sister and her boyfriend of 4 years were playing Hangman or something and he was actually trying to have her spell out "Will You Marry Me". So, to make things short, I think she finally figured out the phrase, but she thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, so he got down on one knee and said the magical phrase and she said yes.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Apr 4, 2008 - 12:20 AM
Geez, now ain't this something...
Apparently, there's some kind of push towards integrating some of the online classes at San Jose State to use Second Life or something. I heard there are already a few online classes using Second Life. Seems like a pretty crazy idea to me.

On that note, the professor in my Culture in Mass Media class, if I get an account on Second Life, I get extra credit, so I guess that's cool. :/

So, has anyone have any experience with this thing? From some videos I've seen on Youtube, it looks kinda laggy and buggy. Then again, maybe it's their video recording program lagging the game up.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

Feb 19, 2008 - 01:50 AM
God I hate being a procrastinator...
I have this 3-4 page essay due tomorrow on Marine Fisheries Assessment Methods and I haven't done anything with it. Fuck. Why the fucking hell do I keep doing this to myself? Ugh, this sucks.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Jan 17, 2008 - 06:36 PM
Was the movie "Slither" supposed to make any sense?
I saw it on Showtime or Cinemax or something a few days ago and that movie made no fucking sense. I know it's labeled as a Horror Comedy and all, but it was fucking weird. It's like an alien movie and a zombie movie rolled up into one giant ball of something... I can't think of any words at the moment. The only things I remember are Jenna Fischer getting killed by those things at the police station and Elizabeth Banks [s]being cute[/s] shooting one of those zombie alien guys right after it spat that green shit onto that female police officer. Oh, and that one chick who almost gets leeched in the bathtub.

Yeah... that was a pretty weird movie. I bet they had fun wit the special effects stuff though and I bet Jenna Fischer had fun being in the movie (or at least that's the impression I got reading some interview with her)...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Jan 9, 2008 - 07:04 PM
I'm probably a huge pessimist for saying this but...
...I'm surprised the human race isn't extinct yet. I mean, after countless and countless numbers of wars, that Black Plague, and probably a number of other epidemics or something, I'm surprised one of those events didn't kill every single person on the earth. Aside from killer viruses, it's odd that human beings are the only creatures on this planet capable of destroying their own planet.

What if Nostradamus or those Mayans are right about the year 2012 being the end of the world? I don't know about you guys, but if that year happens to be the end of the world, I'm all for it. There's not much anyone can do to stop the end from happening, right? You might as well accept it, right?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Jan 1, 2008 - 01:26 AM
I think this year sucked overall
My dog died back in July and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to him, I nearly got myself into a fatal car crash this month, I got really sick in the same month, I nearly got lost driving in San Jose, my phone died on me, some idiots bumped into my car twice, I had a mental breakdown in late August, I couldn't find a job for 5 months, and I fucked my stupid schedule up for the spring semester for San Jose State.

However... there were a bunch of good things that happened to me such as finally finding a job (albeit a really crappy one) in November, earning some extra cash and meeting some nice people, Keiji Inafune answered my question in that Bionic Commando podcast, I went up to Washington to help my cousin move, I went to my first baseball game, I got a new laptop, I graduated from my community college with an AA in University Studies/ Liberal Arts, I made some Flash movies that I thought weren't so shitty, I went to see The Fray in concert in Mountain View (I don't really like that music, but at least it's better than staying home on a Saturday night), plus I got to eat the special Simpsons pink donut and drink some Buzz cola (not that impressive, but I personally think that was my highlight for that concert, hehe), and I made a lot of progress with my ZDoom mod... I think that's about it.

Eh... who am I kidding? This year sucked overall...

There may have been alot of cool things that happened, it's not like they can negate the fact I didn't say good bye to my dog. Then again, I guess I should be really happy (not to mention really lucky) to be alive after that near fatal accident.

Maybe next year will be better.

Currently Playing: 20th Anniversary Rockman Rock Remix - Metalman

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Dec 28, 2007 - 07:06 PM
I'm thinking about getting a new MP3 player
The current one I have (iRiver H10 5GB MP3 Player) is getting kind of old (I think it's a little over 3 years old) and it has a tendency now to freeze on me and reset itself. That doesn't thankfully erase the songs from the memory. However, I'd have to take the songs off of the MP3 player and then re-upload it.

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a new one that kinda has the same features as the iRiver H10 5GB MP3 player like voice recording and most importantly let's me just drag-and-drop songs onto it without needing some external program like iTunes or something. I want to get an MP3 player that has at least 5 - 10GB of memory, can play videos, and has a long battery life. I want an MP3 Player that is reliable and can last a while (at least for like 2 - 5 years, I guess). I'm willing to spend, at the most, $200. Oh yeah, most importantly, I don't want an iPod. I was thinking about getting this one MP3 Player called the Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player by SanDisk. Anyone have it? If so, what are their thoughts on it?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Dec 22, 2007 - 07:39 PM
HOLY SHIT! KEIJI INAFUNE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!
http://www.bioniccommando.com/en/podcasts

Go click on the Latest Podcast link.

21:38 - 22:44

I asked what his favorite music is from all the Rockman series. He said Cutsman from the first Rockman game. My favorite is Blues' Castle stage from Rockman 5.

Although, I personally enjoy nearly all of them. The NES series of the Rockman games are all pretty good. I didn't like alot of the music from Rockman 7 or 8. The X series, Zero series, and ZX series has alot of really cool music. I don't really like the Battle Networks stuff or the Legends series music.

Currently Playing: Rockman 5 - Blues' Castle stage

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Dec 20, 2007 - 07:31 PM
So I probably could have died today.
beyond crappy
So I was driving towards Stevens Creek BLVD on I-280 North or something at around 70 or 75 MPH when this brown Mazda MPV suddenly stops in front of me. I had to make a split second decision so I did the stupid mistake of stopping and turning at the same time which then made me go into a fishtail or whatever the fuck it's called. I was swerving and shit until I finally made nearly a complete 180 degree turn. After the car stopped, I broke down and panicked. I was a blithering idiot for like 3 minutes. I eventually calmed down. Thank god no one was hurt. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't end up ramming into those concrete dividers or something.

Two people got out of their cars and helped push it to the side of the road. This lady stopped her car and let me use her phone so I could call home. I couldn't here shit with that phone so I kinda started getting panicky. I wanted to tell my parents and everyone what the fuck just happened to me, but I couldn't hear anything from the fucking phone I was using. The CHP finally showed up and checked to make sure everything was ok. I finally got back on the road and I eventually got lost since I took the wrong exit twice and I couldn't even find the stupid AT&T Phone Service Center or whatever the fucking hell it's called. It took me an additional 30 minutes to find it. I got directions from three different people and they all gave me the wrong directions. Well, I finally found the damn place, got my phone fixed, and got myself home in one piece.

You know, I probably wouldn't have panicked as badly as I did if it weren't for the fact that the reason why I had to make this shitty trip up to San Jose was to get my fucking cell phone fixed. This is the reason why I enjoy taking the VTA Light Rail System.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Dec 10, 2007 - 08:17 PM
Last night was the shittiest night of my life
sick
I caught the damn Flu bug or Fever or whatever that's apparently been going around lately. I thought I was just really cold, but at around 6:30 last night, I nearly blacked out when I was walking to the bathroom. My ears were ringing and I couldn't stand up straight. I fell over and I wasn't able to get up for a few moments and my mom helped me up and I just plopped myself onto the couch. My temperature was at 101 degrees. I was in such shitty shape.

My brother also caught the same sickness and he came home at around 7 or something from work. Eventually my mom caught the same sickness as well. My dad's the only one who's feeling fine.

I'm feeling better now. I just have a head ache now. Man, I forgot how fucking shitty throwing up felt...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Dec 1, 2007 - 07:42 PM
You must honor the original price!
:sweatdrop:
Today at work, I had to deal with a bitchy Asian couple who were complaining that the price on these magnetix toys or something-or-other were incorrect. There were two of these things; they were both orange and they were the same thing, but they both had two different prices. I told them that I would go up front to check the price on them. So I went up to the front to check with the cashier for the correct price. Apparently, someone had placed the wrong price on them and it turns out that half of them were priced at the wrong price (5.99) and the other half were given the correct price (9.99). I walked back to the couple and I told them what the real price was, but they kept going on and on about me having to "honor the original price". I kept telling them that the price tags were misplaced on them, but they wouldn't listen. So I just told them, "Look, apparently these toys were priced incorrectly, but if you want to talk to the manager, then I can go get her for you." Then they just mumbled some shit and walked away.

Aside from that crappy event, today was actually pretty cool. I got my check and all I had to do for the majority of the day was play with a remote controlled car out in the front of the store. I think it was called Turbo Twister or something, but it's this car that can rotate its front wheels and it also lights up. It's pretty neat.

Currently Playing: Metal Slug 4 - Run Through

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Nov 25, 2007 - 06:22 PM
OMG! UR NOT GONNA SEE THA NEW BABY?!?!
I never liked kids. I am never shy about admitting that. Everyone I know knows how little I care about little kids or babies. Apparently, my sister didn't know even though I tell everyone I don't like being around them.

I just don't feel like leaving the house today. It's cold and I'm still tired from working yesterday and Friday. One of my cousins is stopping by at her mother's place or something I just told my sister that I didn't want to leave the house to see her new kid.

So what. A new kid? Big motherfucking deal. I didn't go giddy when my other cousin's two kids were born. Why the fuck should I make a big fucking deal about this kid? Besides, it's only a 20 minute drive and I can stop by if I want.

Geez... I'd expect everyone in my familty to know this fact by now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Nov 23, 2007 - 04:19 PM
Working on Black Friday
sick and t
It fucking sucks. That's all I got to say.

I arrived at KB Toys at around 11:15PM and there was already a huge line in front of the store. After getting inside the store, the manager gave us a pep talk and told each of us what our responsibilities were. I just walked around the aisles trying to remember where everything went. At midnight, the doors open and so begins the longest night of my life.

I got pretty sick while working unfortunately, so that made things really shitty for me for nearly three hours. It was really hot in the store with all the people trudging through in and out of the store. I was sneezing and I was feeling kind of dizzy. I was walking around trying to put away the toys being left on the ground and every time I walked away from a specific area that I was trying to clean up helping someone find something, I walk back to the area I was trying to clean up and there would be a huge mess of toys scattered all over the shelves and floor. It's useless trying to clean shit up. They just keep messing shit up.

I finally was able to leave at 8:00AM and when I got home, I took a shower and I went to bed. I just woke up an hour ago my head still kind of hurts. Apparently, tomorrow's going to be really shitty because there is going to be alot of kids coming in and they'll be tearing the entire place apart... Fuck, this is going to suck...

On a side note, my sister brought over her Wii and I got to play Super Mario Galaxy. It's alot easier than I thought it would be. It took me about a minute or so to get used to the controls, but I like it. That game's pretty damn fun.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Nov 18, 2007 - 12:44 AM
So I just finished playing FEAR on the PC
The Single Player game was fun. It was interesting ride all the way through. I kinda got lost on the last part of the game where you're supposed to activate some stupid thing to get into the reactor or something. I don't remember. The ending was a real letdown though. A cliffhanger? Come on...

The Multiplayer is pretty fun. It's like Doom 3 except slower movement, less weapons and more melee attacks. It's not a bad thing. The melee combat is pretty fun and it's useful too. It's a bit laggy for me though..

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Nov 13, 2007 - 03:41 PM
Geez, I can't believe I'm 21 now.
Yeah, so today's my birthday. I was born 2 months premature and my parents said that I was close to dying since I had the umbilicle chord wrapped around my neck or something. It's pretty crazy to think about it.

I don't really think I'll be doing anything though. I'll probably just be staying home and eating dinner with my family and then watch Bones and House. That's about it, I think.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Nov 4, 2007 - 07:47 PM
First day of work
So today was the first day of work over at KB Toys and it wasn't too bad. The manager showed me how to sign in and out of work and stuff. After that, all I did was put stuff back in to their appropriate areas and help out customers. That's about it. It took me quite some time to memorize where everything went (I still haven't got used to it) but aside from that it's ok.

It's a boring job, but whatever. I'm just glad I can finally make some money.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Oct 27, 2007 - 03:12 PM
I finally got a job.
relieved
After nearly 5 months of searching for a job, I finally got one. I'll be working at a KB Toys store starting next week. I'll be doing most of the late night work stuff like unloading trucks and inventory, but that's cool with me. It's not the greatest job in the world, but hey, money's money and they were nice enough to hire me unlike every other fucking place in my town. Besides, I only graduated from a community college (or junior college, same thing, right?) with an AA in Liberal Arts and there isn't much anyone can do with that degree, right?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Oct 2, 2007 - 06:10 PM
My adventures in job hunting
pissed
I've been trying to find a job for nearly 3 and a half months and I've been unsuccessful through all of my attempts. Now, this is only for a part time minimum wage job too. I didn't care too much about where I work.

I've been to the local Blockbusters, Hollywood Videos, Long's Drug store, Home Depot, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Micheal's (some arts and crafts store), the local movie theater, Costco, Walmart, Target, Gamestop (which is actually an interesting story which I'll bring up later). Hell, I even went to the local Goodwill and Salvation Army stores to see if they were hiring people. The answers I always got were either "We're not looking for anyone at the moment, but you can fill out an application and we'll look at it" or a simple "No".

I hate electronic applications. The part where you have to answer a series of questions is so useless. All you have to do is be a good liar and anyone can pass that shit. The problem with this is that I'm not exactly the world's greatest liar. Some say I'm brutally honest. Anyways, I answered those questions in my honest opinions while applying for a job at Hollywood Videos (stupid mistake, I know). Apparently, according to my friend who works at the same Hollywood Videos store I applied for, my answers were so bad that I was red-listed from being hired there for 90 days.

Every place I go to, I get rejected. I was given a fancy "Dear John letter" from Target saying "Thanks for your interest in working at Target but we aren't looking for anyone at the moment". I don't really remember what it said but it was just some fancy way of saying "Thanks for applying, but fuck you, we don't need you working for us". I did land two interviews. One was at Blockbuster, another at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I go and tell them what they want to hear "Yes, I'm a hard working individual who follow your orders" or something like that. They say "Thanks, we'll call you in a week". A week rolls on by and I get no call. Now that's some fucking bullshit.

I don't get how a 20-year-old recently-graduated from a community college can't get a goddamn job while some 16-year-old high school stoner or some middle-aged alcoholic can. What the fuck is this shit? I just want to earn some fucking money. I'll obey every goddamned order they give me.

The last job I had was back in 2005 working at a crappy local family amusement park as a ride operator. That job was so shitty. I had around 6 different managers telling me what to do everyday. The scheduling was ridiculous. Sometimes I'd get called in on my day off to fill in for some moron who was supposed to work there. I'd get yelled at and disrespected by stupid parents who think they know how to do your job. Oooh, the horror stories I can tell you about that shithole...

As for my story about asking for a job at Gamestop. So I walk by the store and I notice a sign that says "Now Hiring. Please see management". I walk in and I smile and say "Hi, I'd like to fill out an application for a job here". The idiot behind the counter says "I'm sorry, but we're not looking for anyone right now". I'm pretty confused at his answer so I ask the guy "So then why you got a sign that says you are?" The guy gives me some bullshit answer about the "district manager" saying they were required to put up that sign. Yeah, BULLSHIT! The guy who works there is a fucking dick anyways. So chances are that he doesn't want some newbie taking his "cushie" job of selling video games and junk or he just didn't like me or something.

I might as well staple a sign to my chest saying "HIRE ME! I NEED A JOB!" I might as well go back to my old job...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Jul 27, 2007 - 07:44 PM
I just got back from watching The Simpsons Movie (some spoilers)
I didn't really have anything to do today and I didn't feel like going to the Gilroy Garlic Festival today, so I decided to go and watch the Simpsons Movie. I watched it alone since everyone I knew were either busy with work, had other plans, or were over at the Garlic Festival. There are going to be a few spoilers in here, so go back if you don't want to be spoiled.

Short Version:

Although there were some funny and memorable moments in the movie, I suggest waiting for the DVD to be released. The movie was better than I expected.

Long Version:

I was originally going to see the 1:10 screening, but the newspaper wrote the wrong time, stating it was going to be on at 1:40. I arrived at the movie theater at around 1:30, thinking I was going to be around 10 minutes early, but I'm sure you get the picture.

I buy the ticket for the 3:10 screening and since I've got about an hour or so to kill, I decide to head next door to the local hobby shop. It has a bunch of arcade games, so I wasted a bucks worth on Crisis Zone, Virtua Cop 2, and some space shoot-em-up game. It was probably Raiden or something. Anyways, after wasting my time and money there, I head back to the movie theater.

Soo, as far as the Simpsons movie goes, there were a couple of memorable parts in it. Green Day dies by sinking into Lake Springfield, you get to see Bart's penis, some random guy gets squished by the giant glass dome, Ralf Wiggum tries to break through the giant glass dome that was dropped onto the town by blowing bubbles at it and one bubble manages to float back and pop next to his eye, Homer flips off the unruly mob that wants to kick his ass, Martin finally gets his revenge on the bullies, and Maggie saves Homer and Bart at the last minute. There's a few things while the credits are rolling and at the end like the Simpsons family showing up as well as Maggie saying her first word ("Sequel?"), that pimply teenager kid makes an appearance at the very end of the credits as well as the Shush guy that appears at the end of the credits of every Simpsons episode (nothing spectacular happens of course). Obvoiusly there are more memorable moments, but I'm sure you can read it on someone else's blog or posts or whatever someplace else.

So was it worth wasting 8 bucks? To be honest, not really. While it wasn't a huge disappointment that I thought it would (in fact, I'd say that the movie far exceeded my expectations of it being a complete crapfest loaded with pop cultural references) it still wasn't worth wasting my money. I'm sure when the DVD is released, there's going to be a shitload of cool extras and whatnot. I'll definately get my hands on that. I did enjoy this more than Spiderman 3 though. It's probably best to watch this movie with someone else.

On a side note, while coming home from the movie theater, some fuckwit ran his truck into the back of my car. I was shaken up for a moment, but there were no significant damages done to the car as far as I can tell. Thank god for bumpers, eh?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Jul 24, 2007 - 10:45 AM
This was one crazy dream
I just woke up from this crazy dream.

I was dressed up in a black chef's (or maybe it was a priest's) uniform and I was being chased by an unruly mob in an Eastern European town. It was hot and sunny. I was running through alleyways and I was jumping over fences and bushes. There was nowhere to hide. I just kept running and running, but it was useless. They were always behind me. I eventually ran into a dead end, which was someone's backyard with barbed-wire fencing around it. The mob surrounded me and I was begging for my life but the mod started closing in on me. That was when I charged right through everyone. After a few minutes of sprinting, I found myself staring down a really steep hill with lots of trees on it. I was going to go down the hill, but I decide to run and hide behind a little wall. I lie down behind the wall and after a few minutes, I fall asleep. I wake up and I find myself in my room. However, that's not the end of my dream.

I walk out of my room and I hear voices in the living room. I thought they were my parents, but the voices were really strange. They were mumbling about something. I couldn't hear anything. I look down for some reason and I see that I was wearing the same black uniform that I was wearing when I was being chased by that mob. I don't know why this happened, but I decide to sneak out of my house and head to my old elementary school. That's when my dream really ended.

Boy, it's been a while since I had a crazy dream like this...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jul 23, 2007 - 05:51 PM
Holy Shit. I thought GFF died.
No seriously, I thought this place shut down.

Anyways, here's what happened to me during the past few months:
  • I graduated from my Community College
  • My dog died last week (he was 15 years old)
  • I edited some Megaman X sprites
  • I've been very unsuccessful at getting a job

I think that's about it. Yeah, I don't have an exciting life.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Apr 23, 2007 - 03:07 PM
If there's one thing that pisses me off more than Cho Sung Foi...
It's the Westboro Baptist Church. There are not enough words in the english language that would be able to describe how much I hate these Bible fucking, hate mongering psychopaths.

Thank God for IEDs? Uh, no. Just no. As much as I hate the Iraq War, picketting at a soldier's funeral is not the way to do it. It only makes you look like a douchebag times infinity.

God Hates You? God hates me they ask? WRONG! He loves everyone, or so I'm told. However, these assholes are an exception to the rule. I think God really hates you fuckers. He just wants to leave you guys around on Earth so everyone in Heaven can laugh at you because they all know there's no way He'd let any of you in.

I hear these jackoffs are planning to picket at the funerals of several victims from the VT massacre. My only question is why. Why? Why the fuck would you be so goddamned insensitive? Who the flying fuck do they think they are?! Cho Shong Fui, you real targets weren't your classmates at Virginia Tech, it were the hate mongering fucktards from the Westboro Baptist Church. I'm sure they'll find a reason to hate you too even before you killed your classmates.

In reality, God doesn't hate America. Hell, I bet He doesn't really hate fags at all. He hates brown-nosing Bible fuckers like these cocksuckers. I hope to hell that when Armageddon comes, God decides to whipe these people out first and only them for being such brainless, sick fucks.

Is it wrong for me to be happy that there has been violence against this group? If there is any group more deserving of having their members assaulted and beaten, it's these guys. I'm sorry, but reading about them and their actions really makes my blood boil.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Apr 22, 2007 - 10:26 PM
I think Chris Matthews just owned Jack Thompson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyv1uZHHXlM

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Apr 18, 2007 - 08:58 PM
My mom said that Cho Sho Foi guy looked like Lizardcommando
wtf
Goddammit... that just fucking sucks. A sick psychotic mass murderer bearing an uncanny resemblance to a cartoon lizard? Maybe it's the vest.

Yeah. I know the title of this entry makes it sound like I'm talking in the third person, but that was not my intention. Whenever I mention myself, I'll use my first name.

Currently Playing: Mega Man X3: Boss Theme

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Apr 14, 2007 - 03:55 PM
So I finally got the PS2 version of the Metal Slug Anthology...
Actually, I got it last week. Anyways, so I finally got it and I must say that I am somewhat impressed. I wasn't expecting Metal Slug 6 to be in the collection. After playing that one, that is my second favorite Metal Slug game in the series, my most favorite one being the first Metal Slug game.

As for the Metal Slug Anthology itself, I was somewhat impressed with it. Why only somewhat impressed? The biggest irks for me were the load times and the slightly unresponsive controls. The load times for the games could have been alot better. It's kinda retarded how the game (namely MS - MS5) actually stops the game for a second to bring up the loading screen when your switching characters. It seriously ruins the flow of the game especially when you're playing with a friend. Fortunately, Metal Slug 6 doesn't suffer from this. The controls sometimes feel unresponsive. I don't know if it's just my controller, but if I were to try and duck, the controller would sometimes not respond and I'd end up standing in place while an enemy grenade floats down onto my head or I'd walk right into a missile. The extras weren't that impressive. You get the music from the games, some artwork, and an interview. Anyone can already get the music and look at the artwork at the Metal Slug Database website.

If you're a big fan of the Metal Slug series, I'd say go buy it. If you're not, just rent it or borrow it from a friend. The Metal Slug Anthology gets a 3.5/5.

Currently Playing: Metal Slug 6

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Mar 15, 2007 - 10:30 PM
Where are you, Metal Slug Anthology?
confused
Apparently, there will be a PS2 release for the Metal Slug Anthology. The thing is that according to the Metal Slug Database site:

Quote:
Metal Slug Anthology for PS2 slated for March 13th release
Unless the worker bees (you can, literally, count them with your fingers plus some toes thrown in. I believe that there are less than 15 people working there) at SNK Playmore USA decides to change their mind, Metal Slug Anthology for Playstation 2 is scheduled to be released on March 13th.

No word on whether or not if this release will feature any extras, goodies or gameplay differences from other releases (barring the control schemes, because your PS2 gamepad isn't going to look or act like a Wiimote or those horribly mangled buttons on PSP on any given day).
But on the EBGames and GameStop website, they list the release date as March 26th.

Who the hell do I trust?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Mar 12, 2007 - 02:14 AM
So I finally beat Doom 3...
And I must say that the Cyberdemon was one cheap ass boss. It took me 5 tries to realize that I had to use the Soul Cube. I wanted to kill it with the good ol' BFG9k.

Oh well, at least that wasn't a really disappointing boss like Sarge. Now that was boss fight was stupid.

Damn, I don't remember when I first bought that game. It might have been back in '05. IIRC, the last time I picked up that game was back in December and I was stuck in one of the last levels (I think it was one of the Cave levels, I can't really remember).

Well, it was alright. I still like Classic Doom and Doom 2 more. But some of the new weapons were cool. Most of the levels were ok but there were a few cool levels. Too bad the majority of the levels were so damn dark. This game didn't really grab my attention either. That probably explains why it took so damn long to beat it.

I give this game a 2.5/5.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

Feb 15, 2007 - 12:13 AM
Fuck studying.
Don't know how to. Don't wanna do it. Maybe it's both. Oh well. Fuck it.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Jan 17, 2007 - 02:49 AM
Season 5 of 24...
...Or what I sometimes call it: "The Unofficial Robocop Reunion". There were quite a few actors that were in Robocop. Aside from Peter Weller, there was the Vice President, and Graham. If they had Murphy's partner, Kurtwood Smith, and the annoying black dude that worked for Clarence Boddiger in 24, it really would have been a Robocop reunion. I heard that apparently the actor who plays Wayne Palmer was in that movie, but I didn't see him in it. Can anyone confirm this?

Hehe, that movie was awesome. Too bad the sequels were pretty lame.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Jan 16, 2007 - 11:43 PM
I was bored yesterday so I made this
It's Johnny Sasaki from MGS3:

http://roxik.com/pictaps/?pid=a156909

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Jan 15, 2007 - 04:07 PM
LOL! Pictaps!
Pictaps is freakin' weird. I made this crappy picture of Lizardcommando. I gave him a sad face.

http://roxik.com/pictaps/?pid=a151021

Oh and here's MGS3's Big-Boss/Naked Snake:

http://roxik.com/pictaps/?pid=a151259

OH SHIT! IT'S OCELOT!

http://roxik.com/pictaps/?pid=a151455

It's kinda hard to get into, but by the time you're done with your first picture, you'll probably get the hang of it.

Currently Playing: The pictaps music

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Jan 9, 2007 - 01:38 AM
I know alot of you will probably disagree with me when I say this...
...But Something Awful's Flash-Tub has some of the funniest flash movies I've ever seen. Most of it's alot better than most of the crap on Newgrounds.

Yeah, sometimes the artwork is simple and even crappy, but at least the stuff the dude makes will actually make you laugh unlike some of the "funny" stuff on Newgrounds *cough*LegendaryFrog*cough*.

There are a few duds here and there, but most of it is funny.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Jan 8, 2007 - 08:25 PM
If there's one thing I have to admit (on account of Doom 3)
The character and weapon designs were pretty cool.

The chaingun and the machinegun were pretty badass and so was the chainsaw. Aside from the fact that the machinegun and chainsaw being my favorite weapons in the game, the sound effects for them were pretty cool. The chainsaw's sounds are especially bad ass, although when you hit the walls with the thing, it makes that extremely loud screeching noise. The Plasma Rifle's shooting sounds aren't as annoying as the Classic Doom version.

The redesigns for the marines were pretty cool. It's like a mix between the Quake 2 soldiers and a modern soldier, at least as far as I can tell. Not too bulky and heavy looking, but their armor looks like it can withstand alot of damage.

Hmm... it has been a while since I played that game, so maybe my descriptions aren't very accurate...

Currently Playing: Mega Man X3 - Doppler Stage 1

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jan 2, 2007 - 06:07 PM
PSP or DS Lite?
Keep this in mind, but I won't be getting them for a while.

Anyways, I kind of want to get one of those systems, but I can't decide which one to get. The PSP has some pretty cool games like MGS:PO, Maverick Hunter X, and Megaman: Powered Up, but I'm not interested in using the PSP for music or videos. I already have an MP3 player and playing movies on the PSP doesn't interest me. Plus, I don't know anyone else who have one. The DS Lite also has some cool games like Mario Kart DS and Megaman ZX. Also, my sister, her boyfriend, and my cousin have a DS and Mario Kart DS also. I've played Mario Kart DS with my sister's DS with her boyfriend and multiplayer was pretty fun.

I dunno which I should eventually save for. I'll probably only use the system for whenever I go to my grandmother's house or when I'm at a family gathering. That's about it. Any suggestions?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Dec 30, 2006 - 04:04 AM
So I bought Tony Hawk: Project 8 yesterday...
sorta pissed
And it's not as bad as some people say it is. I haven't played any of the Tony Hawk games since the second game on the N64 and I remembered the fun times I had making crazy ass skate parks. I'm kinda disappointed that the park editor is gone now, but I can live without it. The game is pretty cool. At least that's what I thought until this happened today:

I just finished playing 5 hours of Tony Hawk: Project 8 with my brother (we were taking turns on Career mode) and the damn game fucks up on me. I just played some really hard challenges too. When I decided to save the game, it wouldn't let me into the save menu. I couldn't press start.

I did some investigation and saw on the Gamefaqs forum that it's some weird bug that usually lasts 5 minutes. As far as I can tell, the game probably thought it was still in one of the challenges, even though I exited the challenge mode.

Damn, what a waste of 5 hours...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Dec 18, 2006 - 09:00 PM
Well... my finals are over
relieved
Yup, I just took my English and history final today. I'm surprised how my English final turned out. There are three parts to it: Multiple Choice, a poem explication, and 2 Essays. On the multiple choice, I got 80/100 and then I got 20/25 for my first essay, 24/25 on my second essay, and a 25/25 on my poetry explication. I didn't have alot of trouble with the poetry explication, but those essays were pretty crappy. I had to write one about Death of a Salesman and another on how setting can affect a story. I don't really remember. My English teacher graded it today and he said I have an A in the class, so yay for me. He even graded my research paper today and I ended up getting an A on that too. I thought I was gonna get fucked over from that thing...

My history final was long. 3 essays and 10 identifying the important person/place/thing and why it's historically important. The essays are probably going to suck, but I think I got the majority of the stuff right. Hopefully, I end up getting at least a B.

Oh, and I ended up getting a B in my online health class. Yay for me.

Currently Playing: Janne da Arc - Mr Troublemaker

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Dec 5, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Who the fuck breaks into a greenhouse?
What the Fuck?!
My parents' greenhouse was broken into last night and some pots and some large houseplants were stolen. Some pots were broken and there's a large hole on the side of the plexiglass (or some other kind of similar material) wall. I just helped my dad patch up the hole. Sadly, this wasn't the first time this happened.

Last year, some fuckwits broke in and stole the credit card machine and some plants. Three years ago, someone actually robbed the place a few minutes after the greenhouse was closing. My grandmother and an employee were closing the place for the day and some asshole with a large knife threatened them and told them to give him the money. Of course they complied and gave him the money and he ran off. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Now this question comes into mind... Who the fuck breaks into or robs a greenhouse? What are they? Some tree fucking jack-off hippies? Or as my friend puts it, "Some scumbag b*****s looking to spruce up their tiny shitty apartment". My parents think they're some jack asses looking to sell the stuff they stole at some flea markets. I guess they can be right on that.

Oh well, whoever these fucking cocksuckers are, I hope they die in a horrible explosion or something.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Oct 2, 2006 - 06:46 PM
It's been how many days since I posted this?
Annoyed
Go fuck yourselves and die you suicidal sick fucks who decide to take the lives away from innocent people.

There's been about 3 or 4 school shootings since I posted this and these suicidal perverted fucks are still going at it. Fuck those goddamned sickos. I wish I can go back in time and kill them myself. Maybe I can be a national hero who prevented these attacks to take place! Shit, I'd go back in time and prevent 9/11 from happening.

Goddamn, this planet's on a downward spiral towards hell. Then again, I'm sure there are others who would disagree and say the planet's been on that path for hundreds of years.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Sep 22, 2006 - 07:47 PM
Ok, seriously...
Why the fuck does everyone want Ridley in Super Smash Brothers Brawl? That dude was one of the lamest bosses in video game history. It's like people get hard-ons or something whenever someone mentions they want this crappy Metroid boss in SSBB. I've heard worse ideas than this, but still, everytime people start talking about SSBB and what characters they want in it, someone ALWAYS mentions Ridley.

What's so goddamned special about Ridley?! Can someone please tell me what the fuck is so great about this dumbass boss?

Currently Playing: Megaman Zero 2 Remastered Soundtrack - Power Bom

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Sep 16, 2006 - 06:54 PM
AHA! I knew this sounded familiar!
[quote=Gill wrote: "Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime." The quote is thought to be a reference to a comment made by convicted police killer Devin Moore to arresting officers.[/quote]

No one ever believes me...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09...dian_shooting/

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Sep 14, 2006 - 03:31 PM
This is a message to future assholes who want to go on a killing spree
Instead of killing everyone, go take the emo-route:

Slice your wrists up until you hit the bone. No one likes you. No one cares about you. No one wants to pay attention to you. Just fuck off and die.

KTHXBAI!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Sep 7, 2006 - 01:05 PM
Motherfucking jury duty: part deux
So the schedule keeps getting changed around and I haven't been called in to serve yet. It's already been two days and now that it's Thursday, the schedule says to check back the official website after 5:00pm. I was certain I'd be called in today right now since I don't have classes until monday. I just hope to hell that I get to go to the courthouse closest to where I live. I sure as fuck don't want to be driving for 45 minutes or an hour just to waste even more time in a courthouse. Shit, if I get called in to serve after 5:00pm, that's gonna suck.

Those fuckers better not make me go during my classes next week...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Sep 1, 2006 - 09:00 PM
Motherfucking jury duty
pissed off
Goddammit, I don't want to go to this shit. I have motherfucking jury duty next week on Tuesday. Goddammit! I even said that I wasn't able to due to being a fulltime student. I don't want to have to drive a long distance either. In fact, that's the number one reason why I don't want to do this shit. I don't know why, but I'm afraid of driving long distances, especially on highways/freeways. I must be extremely paranoid.

Is there any other way to say that you can't go or something?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Aug 27, 2006 - 07:04 PM
My old drawings and junk
Bored
I was digging through some of my old drawings and pictures and I found some interesting "relics". I think a few of these pictures date back to around late 2000. I don't really rememeber. I'm not too sure when exactly (as in the year) I drew the Exterminator Comics. I just remember being a freshman when I drew those comics. I drew most of my pics during school to pass time or to vent out my anger, but not these ones specifically as far as I can remember.

The first known Lizardcommando concept art
He sure looks different from today's version of Lizardcommando, doesn't he? I'm sure there may have been an even older version, but I'm not too sure on that. It could have been the SSWolfguy replacement that was seen in the beta version of Pokestein, the Doom mod, but I'm not too sure. I think the oldest version of the Combat-Goggles wearing Lizardcommando might have been the one in the old Exterminator comics. The only remnants of this version that you see on Lizardcommando would be the backpack, which is what the Exterminators would wear during long missions.

Alpha version of a Lizard Squad level
The only reason I call it an alpha version is because of the really old designs for the Lizard characters. They look extremely cartoony and simplistic compared to my more recent stuff. As for the level itself, it takes place in a dark forested roadway which leads to an abandoned carnival site complete with a giant roller coaster.

Another Lizard Squad level concept
It's the same Lizard Squad level (except for the top panel) except the Lizard characters have a newer design. It takes place in that same Carnival stage.

NOTICE: The following comics are bloody and violent. Even though it's a bunch of old crappy comics with cartoon death and destruction, I'm sure there's going to be someone who will probably bitch about the violence. That's the only reason why I've posted up this notice.

The Exterminator: Part1A
The Exterminator: Part1B
The Exterminator: Part2A
The Exterminator: Part2B
These comics were made during my freshman year in High School. It was also made during the time I was working on the Doom version of Pokestein 3D. There was a total of 5 parts to this comic. The last 3 parts were really shitty, so that's why I didn't post them up. Yeah, there wasn't really a deep plot to these comics except that Lizardcommando and the Exterminators were sent to different places in the Cartoon Worlds to kill whatever the Exterminators were assigned to... well, exterminate. These guys were soldiers who killed without mercy. It was violent. It was bloody. But it sure as hell made my days in my Freshman year a little more bearable as it was my way of venting my anger against the bullies. I don't think I was actually mad at anyone when I drew those two comics. I just thought it would be funny seeing my guys go against the other crazy cartoons and shit.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone here ever look at their old drawings and shit and say to themselves, "Daaamn, I can't believe I drew some of this crazy shit"?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Aug 18, 2006 - 12:51 PM
Speaking of snakes...
Yesterday, I drove over to my parents' greenhouse to shut off the water and I saw a little garter snake slithering about on the ground. It was kinda funny. It was crawling all over a bunch of ants. Maybe those ants were making the snake itchy, hehehe.

I just left it alone after watching it for a minute or so. I'm sure it could handle a couple of stupid ants.

Do you think a Burmese python could have eaten at least half of those snakes on the plane or would it have died from the toxins inside the venomous ones?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Aug 17, 2006 - 12:58 PM
I just had a fucked up dream.
It's been a while since i had one... I barely woke up 15 minutes ago, so I am able to remember most of it, fortunately.

I was on a field trip with my old high school classmates along with some other classmates from my Digital Media class from college. I don't really remember where we were at the moment, but the person in charge of the field trip said we were going to an aviation museum. While on the bus heading towards that museum, a bunch of planes were flying past us and really low to the ground. I only remember seeing a Harrier and some funky looking prop-plane. It had the propeller on the back of the plane.

We finally arrived at the aviation museum and everyone was getting out of the bus but i noticed my friend was stumbling out of the bus and he was deathly pale. I asked him what was wrong and he said he was really thirsty. So I rushed inside the building and bought a bottle of water for him. I got back but I noticed that he was slumped over against the bus. I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if he was alright, but he didn't answer. So I pushed him a bit, but he fell over and hit the floor hard like a sack of potatoes. I looked at his face and I noticed his eyes were glazed over and there was some weird foamy shit coming out of his eyes. One of my classmates from my Digital Media class, Alex, came over and asked what was wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong with your friend?" I was silent for a few seconds then I slowly turned my head and said "I think he's dead..." For a moment we were both silent, but then panic struck us both down. We were like "Oh shit! We can't tell anyone about this. We're gonna get in a shitload of trouble!" So we quickly threw my friend's body over a wooden fence. Things seemed ok during the tour of the aviation museum until this weird little girl kept following us. We kept telling other people that some weird little girl kept following us speaking in gibberish, but no one listened to us.

At the end of the tour, we had to get back to our buses. When we went outside, One of the buses were stripped down of its parts and all that was left was the frame of the bus and a few seats. The same thing happened to some of the chaperones' cars. Everyone started getting scared and then that same weird little girl was behind a chainlink fence throwing rocks at us. She was joined with my dead friend's sister and she was yelling at us. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER YOU BASTARDS!" We getting pelted by rocks so everyone took cover behind one of the untouched buses. People were confused at the yelling girl. Then all of a sudden, people put their attention towards me and Alex. They looked really pissed so me and Alex just sprinted out of the parking lot.

We both went into someone's backyard and we hid under the porch. We heard the footsteps of all those pissed off people getting louder and louder. I was freaking out. I knew if we stayed in our hiding spot for too long, we'd be dead. Running from the angry crowd would be our only choice. "Fuck this, they'll kill us if we stay here! Let's make a break for it!" So we crawled out of our hiding spot, so we tried to head towards the exit, but we saw that the angry crowd had already reached the fence of the backyard. So we ran towards the other side of the yard. Me and Alex were climbing over the wooden fence. He made it, but I was grabbed by a brutish-looking jock-type guy. I told him to get outta here and hide someplace. Now the jock was cracking his knuckles. He was laughing like a sadistic psychopath and said "Prepare for a beating of a lifetime!" I tried attacking but that was useless. Now I was getting my ass kicked like how Naked Snake was getting his ass kicked from Volgin.

That was pretty much where my dream ended.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Aug 10, 2006 - 05:16 PM
Miso soup
I hate that crap. I dunno why either. I just can't stand drinking it. Anyone else hate that stuff?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Aug 9, 2006 - 02:34 PM
Is anyone here a reptile (specifically lizard) expert?
Curious
Can someone tell me which real-life lizard species resembles the closest to Lizardcommando and the other Lizards that I created.

Here's some pics to look at. They're the ones at the last post. Also, the skin color isn't supposed to be that bright. The statue is supposed to be the same color as the Lizard in my avatar.

I've had people say my Lizards look alot like dinosaurs and even turtles. Hell, someone thought my Lizardcommando statue looks alot like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jul 30, 2006 - 09:22 PM
So I went to my first baseball game ever...
I watched the Oakland A's play against the Toronto Blue Jays.

So my sister had got the tickets from work and she had an extra ticket, so she asked me to go with her since her friends weren't able to go. I didn't really think of it as much since I am not really a sports fan to begin with, but my feelings changed as soon as I stepped into the stadium. I was awestruck when stepped into the stadium. I mean, my first reaction was just a simple "wow." I sat in Section 112, Row 18, Seat 2.

It was an exciting game. I thought for sure that the A's would have lost the game since Toronto got that two point lead in the 7th (or was it 8th?) inning, but at the end of the 9th inning, Milton Bradley hit that home run which let the A's win a triumphant and glorious victory! Oh the look on the Blue Jays fan kid's face was priceless.

I don't remember which inning it was, but someone hit the ball and it came damn close to hitting me. Well, I guess 5 feet isn't that close, but that ball came real close to smacking an infant's face. Luckily, the dad shielded the little infant and the ball hit the dad's back and it bounced off him and hit the seats. I don't think anyone else got hit by the ball.

I wouldn't mind going to another baseball game or some other sporting event.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jul 29, 2006 - 04:02 PM
Garlic Ice Cream
I don't get why alot of people hate it. My brother and my friends aren't big fans of it, but I would eat a tub of that stuff if I could. Of course, I'd suffer from some massive brain freeze and have smelly garlic breathe after eating it, but it's all good.

All it is is vanilla ice cream with a little hint-o-garlic. That's it. That's damn good in my book. It's available at the Gilroy Garlic Festival at this very moment, and it's free (the ice cream, not getting inside the Garlic Festival)!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Jul 28, 2006 - 06:26 PM
I can't believe I never knew about this...
In Megaman X3, you can get Zero's beam saber without having all of the armor. Sure the beam saber is crappy since it doesn't have that slash wave attack like when you have it with the armor, but it still does the same amount of massive damage.

Currently Playing: Megaman X3

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jul 24, 2006 - 11:57 PM
Fun Facts about "Berzerker"
I actually meant to do this right after I released that movie (Back in May, if I remember correctly), but I kinda forgot... Also, these "Fun facts" were originally supposed to be featured in the movie itself, but I forgot how to add in menu buttons. (Not a Play Button, but a button that would let you go to the next scene without playing it.) Here's the link to that fucked up dream I had (along with some other fucked up dreams). It's the first one I list in that thread. Anyways, here's some fun facts:

Did you know:
  • ...This was originally intended to be a music video featuring a different Showtaro Morikuba song, Moonlight (Which was featured in Megaman X6?)

...This movie was supposed to follow almost every details (some parts are changed) of a dream I had? (Meaning this movie would have been 3 times as long and featured different events like LC stopping Columbine from happenening.)

...This movie was supposed to have an introduction before the first attempted hijacking? (This would have been a scene where Lizardcommando picks up the Beserksphere and essencially goes berserk and travels back in time)

...The Berzerksphere is a reference to my Doom mod?

...The "Slide-Show" shown during the Credits were originally intended to be fully animated? (It was to emulate the Credits from Megaman X7 since that had animated scenes, albeit being gameplay videos, shown through that Credits sequence)

...There were other considerations for who the main hero was going to be for this movie?

...Zero from the Megaman X/Zero series was originally intended to be the main hero of this movie?

...The ending to this movie was to have Lizardcommando stand on top of a huge pile of corpses surrounded by piles upon piles of rotting flesh and bones of his enemies, laughing like a crazy psycho?

...The date that is listed on the piece of paper is my birth date.

...The last line in the movie "Thought I was going to leave you at a cliff hanger, didn't ya?" is a reference poking fun at the fact that most Flash movies (namely ones from Newgrounds) are always trailers or not entire movies, but episodic movies?

I might as well explain some of these fun facts...

Quote:
...This movie was supposed to follow almost every details (some parts are changed) of a dream I had? (Meaning this movie would have been 3 times as long and featured different events like LC stopping Columbine from happenening.)

As I had mentioned in my thread about my dream, Columbine is happenening at the moment and the two gunmen are in the library. Just before they start killing people, Lizardcommando jumps through the ventilation shaft and shoots the first gunman with an Assault Rifle, emptying the entire clip on him, then he pulls out a Handcannon and blasts away at the other gunman, taking out both his legs and now he's crawling on two bloody stumps, then LC says "Here's a taste of you're own medicince" and he takes the gunman's Semi-Auto rifle and shoves it down his throat and pulls the trigger. He then evacuates the hostages and teleports to the next scene.

That wasn't exactly what happenened in my dream, I thought that by adding that part, it would add on to the overall carnage of the video. Plus, that one-liner would have added to the intended cheesiness factor.

Quote:
...The "Slide-Show" shown during the Credits were originally intended to be fully animated? (It was to emulate the Credits from Megaman X7 since that had animated scenes, albeit being gameplay videos, shown through that Credits sequence)

The movie that was originally intended for the Credits was supposed to be black-and-white and fully animated, but due to time constraints, I had to use those pics which were from a failed comic adaptation of my dream.

I had dialogue too which were intended for that movie, but since was not going to have sounds in it (and since it wasn't even going to be animated) it was scrapped.

Quote:
...The ending to this movie was to have Lizardcommando stand on top of a huge pile of corpses surrounded by piles upon piles of rotting flesh and bones of his enemies, laughing like a crazy psycho?

It was supposed to mean that LC became out of control and started killing random people, innocent people included. He eventually kills everyone on Earth. Everything is stained in blood. The ground... water... the sky... everything.

I wanted to pan the camera around the piles of corpses, fade into a close up shot of LC's laughter and then fade out to a bloodstained Earth. That would have been the original ending, but due to time constraints and losing the original idea (meaning, since this wasn't going to be a music video) that whole sequence was scrapped. It probably wouldn't have made sense anyways.

This was long overdue. That's all I can really explain for these things. I'd love to write more, but I can't really remember most of the other interesting facts I wanted to write.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jul 11, 2006 - 03:56 PM
Another weird dream... and some crap about Ceramics and Flash
Sleepy
So I had the weird dream last night. I was playing a game which was a mix between Doom 3, Far Cry: Instincts, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I was in a jungle on the side of a large hill surrounded by huge ancient ruins. I think they were Mayan ruins. So I had weapons from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but the hands were drawn like the Doom Marine's hands from Doom 3. I even had fists and the Chainsaw from Doom 3. So I was running around the ruins, climbing up vines and sliding down the muddy slopes. I finally reached the top of the giant hill, but I decided to slide down the hill. I dunno why, I just did. So anyways, I was sliding around on the muddy slopes, until i reached a sharp turn. I tried turning, but I fell down and I slid off the side of a cliff, then my dream ended.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, it's time for me to tell anyone who's reading this what's new in my life:

OK, so I've been taking this ceramics class for the summer and things are going smoothly. I'm not that great at the wheel, but I was able to churn out some half-decent projects. Now I made this plate which i then painted a funny little picture of Cowboy Lizard on it. It's supposed to resemble a Wanted Poster. I fucked up on his hands and the revolvers, but I can't really do anything with it now since it was already put in the kiln. It's not the greatest looking piece of art or whatever, but it still looks decent.

I've also been making a Lizardcommando Statue. It's almost finished. All I need to do is paint it and get it into the kiln and I'll be done. Hopefully i can get some photos of it sometime this week. Aside from the Lizard related stuff, I've made some bowls, some crappy cups, and a coffee mug. I'm also trying to recreate a ceramic Sea Lion pot which was made by the Moche tribe.

I've finally got back into Flash animating after watching so many other people's Flash movies over on Newgrounds. I dunno about you guys, but I'm getting damn sick of all those cliche' bullshit movies that are on that site. Oh and "trailers" too. For fuck's sake, just release the ENTIRE thing and not some stupid 30 second trailer.

There's not alot of original stuff anymore; it's just sprite movies and anime-cliche ridden movies. I don't exactly care if the movies are of bad quality. Obviously, they have to look somewhat decent and actually look like you've put alot of effort into your movie. If you make a movie that's actually fun to watch, then props to you. I admit, some of the "anime-cliche ridden movies" I"ve seen on Newgrounds aren't that bad. At least it's well animated. But after watching alot of the same kind of crap over and over again, it get's pretty boring. I have to congratulate the creative folks for making these following Flash movies:

Angry Dog
Tank Men
Destyjn-Dynasty (whatever the fuck it's called... It's that movie with Furries in or something. It's well animated, I'll give 'em that much. But way too cliche' for my taste)

Ehh, I can't really think of anymore at the top of my head at the moment...

Getting back to my Flash shit, I'm making a small little movie using resources that were originally used for a Flash game I was trying to make. Yes, it has my Lizards in it, but no, Lizardcommando's nowhere to be found. It's based off of Lizard Squad. I am already aware that I may not make the best backgrounds, but I don't really care. I'm more concerned about how the damn characters move. How I'm animating it is more like a sprite movie, except all of the characters were drawn in Flash and all of the characters' animations are done by hand, with a mouse, and it's frame-by-frame. The characters' motion and stuff are all symbols and moved around via motion tween. I can't really explain it well, but I'm sure anyone else with some knowledge of animating in Flash will get it...

Tune in next time for an even more exclusive rant about Flash stuff and maybe even a review of a Flash movie...

Ehh... Don't count on it actually... Never mind.

Currently Playing: Rockman ZX: Area A

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jun 24, 2006 - 11:15 AM
I had a weird dream again...
A bit sleepy
I was in the Amazing Race, except it was with teams of 20 people so I was placed in with my family and a group of random asian people. So 6 teams of 20 people had to run across an empty street to get to a bunch of parked vans. I was running in slow motion while everyone else was running in normal speed. I tried moving my legs as fast as I could, but i was still running really slow. Everyone was already ahead of me by 8 feet.

By the time I reached the other side of the street, one of the large vans had left the parking lot. The team I was assigned with were already jammed inside the van and they said they couldn't fit anymore people inside, so I was on my own. The driver just said to go find another way to get to where we needed to go (i don't think I even find out where it is we need to go). Fortunately, one of the other teams were nice enough to squeeze me inside their van. When i got in, my brother and my cousin were sitting next to me and I said hi to both of them. The van started moving and was heading towards the parking lot exit and that's when the dream stopped.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jun 20, 2006 - 03:33 PM
I had a weird dream (it's been a while since i had any dreams...)
Once again, being the smart person that I am, I forgot to write down any of it, so I can only remember 3 out of the 5 dreams I had, unfortunately.

The first dream I had was that I was at my old high school and I just stopped moving. I fell onto to the ground and I was paralyzed. I saw my brother and I yelled out for him to help me but he walked away. I kept yelling at him but he wouldn't listen, so I tried crawling after him but it was useless. People were walking on top of me and I was getting trampled on. I crawled a few more inches until I blacked out. I woke up and I was on stage in front of the entire school. Someone in the audience asked what happened to me and i just gave the audience a summary of this same dream and then the lights went dim.

My second dream I was in chase cam mode watching this guy running really fast throughout my town jumping over buildings and large billboards. It probably was me who was doing all the running and jumping... It was pretty cool.

My third dream I was in a dimly lit library that's being repaired. I had to crawl through the airducts to get to the other side of the library. There were a bunch of repairmen just walking around hammering random walls and ceiling tiles. I was in this one room which had large tinted window panels above the room but trees were blocking alot of the sunlight, so it was pretty dark.

I dunno, I really wish I had a chance to write down some stuff so i can remember more details.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Jun 12, 2006 - 03:12 PM
You know what I promised myself a year ago?
Worried
I promised myself I wouldn't end up like my friend's brother's friend, Matt.

Ok, see he's a 23 year old guy who still lives with his parents, doesn't have a job, and doesn't even have a driver's lisense. As far as I've been told by my friend, all he does is sit at home all day and plays UT2k4 (or whatever the fuck it is) and World of Warcraft and gets an allowance from his mom. I don't like the jackass though since he acts like he knows everything about gaming and computers. Basically, he's the typical nerd-type guy who thinks too highly of himself. That's the best description I can really give. Uh, but that's not really the point of this journal entry.

Here's what I've become:

19 years old, still lives with his parents and doesn't have a job. I do go to school (community college) and I just barely got my driver's lisence this year (in January). So I have somewhat of a slim chance of not ending up like him. Ehh, but I still feel like I am somehow going to end up in Matt's situation.

I still have my dream of becoming a game designer (or concept artist/character designer), but now that technology and graphics are increasing very fast in terms of how oh-so-pretty-and-shiny things look, I am scared to get into this field. I love to draw and make up crazy ideas, but with things becoming even more complex, I am scared that no one wants to look back at the simple days of gaming. First and foremost, I want to create a game that has the same amount of sheer destruction and chaos and explosions like the Metal Slug games, but with the cooky and cartoony action of a... well, a cartoon. Just a simple shoot-em-up with a cartoony, cel-shaded look. That game would be called "Lizard Squad(c)". That's what that running Lizard is supposed to represent... But of course, the only thing alot game companies are looking for are how nice, pretty and shiny the game and environment looks. Who gives a shit how fun the game is if it looks all pretty and shiny *COUGHHALO2COUGH*. I'd write more on that game, but I don't feel like it right now.

Well, of course I'm gonna have to work on the concept of the game a whole lot more, but it's not like that's only game i want to make. There was this idea for a RTS game that I want to make dealing with animals. Basically, these animals are being kicked out of their homes by the humans who keep expanding their development of homes and businesses. You take control of a mountain lion who is sick of seeing the destruction caused by the humans, so he gathers up a few friends and they set out to kick out the humans by planting traps and sabatoging the construction work. You originally start with 8 other friends. If you lose a friend (either by capture or death), you can't get them back. However, if the main character is killed, the game is over. But if the main character is captured, you have an opportunity to save him before he is sent off (that would result in the game being over). I had the idea for this game about a year or two ago while I was thinking about how fast my hometown was growing.

Getting back to the main point, maybe I'm just being paranoid or something with this whole situation. Then again, I've already looked for a job in the past they all rejected me. What's the fucking point? I'll just be rejected again and again.

I don't really know why I feel so scared. Shit, I don't really have an idea what I'm scared of. But all I really know is that I feel like I've already failed part of my promise...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jun 9, 2006 - 08:00 PM
Why the fuck does shit like this happen to me?
Dumbass
So I was about to leave the parking lot of a Jack in the Box when this guy drives back and as he turns, he hits my car leaving a nice dent on the side and fucks up part of my tail light. I am still in shock and we both get out of our cars and I give him my number and he gives me mine. But stupid dumb ass that I am forgets some important information like his drivers lisence and liscence plate nubmer. I couldn't even think straight at the moment until after a half hour later.

Now I'm left with a dead phone number, a fucked up tail light and a large scratch on the side of my car. The car that I drive is old and I can care less about the scratch, but that tail light is a problem...

Some times i wish I wern't such a fucking idiot who doesn't sucumb to shock so easily. OH yeah, call me an idiot. I deserve it for being.... well just go nuts with the insults.

One more thing, this is how I feel right now:

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

May 25, 2006 - 04:27 PM
Goddammit
In pain
I fucked up my back. I was getting something out of my backpack when all of a sudden, CRACK! It wasn't a loud crack, it was more like a rip. I dunno, that's what I think I heard...

Now my back is fucked.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

May 24, 2006 - 11:46 PM
I can't get anything done...
:/
I can't get my Wolf3D mod, Pokestein 3D, or my Doom weapon mod, Immoral Conduct: Lizard Edition: Zdoom Edition finished. Hell, I can't even get them into beta testing stage. The only thing I got to show for any progress is this enemy:

I probably won't even be able to impliment this Pichu Soldier into Pokestein 3D on account that I don't even have a coder working for me. Well, I did, but he hasn't gotten anything done except for a few little fixes with some bugs and that's it... I was originally going to keep this a secret, but I've decided to put in the Pichu Soldier into ICD-LizardZE. Damn, this sucks... I promised myself to at least get done with the maps for Episode 2 but I barely have half of the maps done. I did manage to put in one new map, but that's not enough. I still need to code in two new guns, two new ammotypes, and two new ammo clips which will be for the Rifle, Assault Rifle, and Heavy-machinegun. There's still some more stuff I want to add in, but without any good grasp on coding, I might as well forget it.

Fuck, this fucking sucks...

Oh well, on a lighter note, I got that Super Mario World editor program which was mentioned in a thread in this forum. I forgot what it was called but I managed to change a few stuff and modified a few of the levels. They're not too big of changes, mostly upped the enemy count. Meh, nothing too big.

Currently Playing: Irregular Hunter X - Opening Stage

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 12, 2006 - 02:10 PM
11:05, 12th May 2006 is the day that will live in infamy forever.
I finally won first place in one of the Arcade games! I so happy!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

May 11, 2006 - 06:51 PM
I found this interesting looking MGS fan movie...
Actually, I found it last year and then lost the link. Now I finally found this link again so I can share it with you guys.

http://home.so-net.net.tw/kenphin/acidmachine/a.htm

It has japanese voices from MGS and chinese subtitles. After watching it, all I can say is wow. The Japanese voices are so much better than the english voices. It just sounds cooler. It looks like all the guns used in that movie were Tokyo Marui airsoft guns.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

May 8, 2006 - 12:22 AM
I had this really weird dream last night.
I wish I could remember everything that happened though... Anyways:

I was back in high school, except the entire place looked really different. It looked like my old junior high school and there were large hills that surrounded each section of the school except for the gym. For example, the English department had hills surrounding that building, the Math department had hills surrounding that building, etc. In fact, the entire school looked like it was inside Christmas Hill park, except there were more hills and less trees. I can only remember what the place looked like, I can't really remember what happened. Here are a few things that I do remember:

I know my friends were in my dream. They were heckling me about some girl who I had a crush on and wanted me to go talk to her. This actually leads to the next part that I remember.

The girl that I had a crush on in high school during my senior year was in my dream. Sarah was wearing glasses which she didn't in real life, iirc. So I finally go up to her and she says hi, but I grab her for some reason and I CQC'd her by throwing her onto the ground and i yelled "Freeze!" The funny thing is that no one even did anything to stop me. I walk away, but a few minutes later I run into some old enemies.

These bullies were from High School and Junior High School. They were pissing me off, so i yell "Why don't you go fuck yourselves and die?" One of the bullies, Marco, pushed me but I punch him in the face and he goes down. Then a bunch of other bullies started to charge in after me. But for some reason I go back in time to where my friends where heckling me about Sarah.

That's all i can really remember about my dream. I don't understand why there are things that are far into the past like my junior high school memories like some of the bullies that I encountered there and even remembering the school. My dream was made up of random memories, people, and events from my public school years. I'm sure other people have had these kinds of dreams before...

This dream felt more like a nightmare for some reason. I felt hateful energy engulfing my body. In fact, it felt like the same hateful energy I felt during my junior high and high school years. Meh, forget it. There's no use for trying to look too deep into this. I must be losing my mind or something...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 21, 2006 - 05:32 PM
Who here feels really lazy right now?
lazy/bored
I sure as hell do. Anyone else?

I dunno why, but I just feel absolutely lazy right now. I just don't feel like doing anything. Even playing some good ol' Doom wasn't enough to get me excited. Hell, i don't even feel like playing MGO right now.

Wait... maybe lazy isn't the right word... Would bored work?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 16, 2006 - 03:07 PM
Irregular Hunter EVA
It's been idea for a comic, it's been an idea for a Flash game, and now it's an idea for a Flash movie. I'd rather have it as a Flash game or even a game made in Game Maker, but i can't code for shit, so that's not gonna happen any time soon...

As some people may know, I'm a fan of crossover/parody movies (I even made some parody/crossover Flash movies of another game). I don't really know how I came up with this idea, but it's weird to say the least. It mixes Metal Gear Solid 3, Rockman Zero, and a dash of Rockman X. Let's just say that if you're not open-minded and you don't want to see this, then go away. The plot's very confusing and doesn't really make sense, but I'll try fixing it up.

There is a prequel to this, but the flash movie is shitty since I couldn't (and still can't) draw people worth shit.

OK, so EVA is cryogenically frozen and then wakes up in the year 22XX. Her blood has been infused with nanomachines which increase her strength and agility. Zero (I'm not sure why, actually) becomes her mentor and teaches her the way of the Beam Saber and Z-Buster. Unfortunately, the highest rank she can only achieve is Irregular Hunter Class-C. Ok, so all is good for a while for EVA and Zero until X goes missing during a massive attack staged by Sigma and the Irregulars. So it's up to EVA and Zero to find out what happened to X.

While all this is happening, Dr. Weil and Volgin make a pact and decide to help Sigma cause some destruction. With the help of Dr. Weil and the new Neo-Arcadian army and Volgin's limitless money supply and guns and soldiers and of course, the Shagohod, they start causing shit.

Now that they have three factions of psychotic jackasses to worry about, the situation seems to be getting worse as the days pass. OK, on to the gameplay discussion.

So, the game plays just like Irregular Hunter X, except now you can choose to be either Zero or EVA. I'm not sure if it should be like MMX4 where you choose one person to be the entire game or be like MMX5 where you can choose who you want to be for each stage. Zero plays like his Megaman X4-X6 counterpart. He has the choice to use either the attack style from MMX4 or MMX6. He's useful only for close range combat.

EVA on the other hand plays alot like Zero from the Rockman Zero series, but she'll eventually be able to play like Zero from the Megaman X series. Her Z-Buster is the same as Zero's from Rockman Zero. She still has her Mauser Broomhandle pistol. It's strong, but it shoots a tad bit slow. It's like Zero's Buster-shot from Megaman X6. She's primarily useful for long range attacks. Another thing I borrow from Rockman Zero is the Form system from RMZ2. I don't feel like describing it here, so look for it on your own time. I'll just give you a list of the Forms you can have:

Normal: It's the suit she wears when you first see her.
Tatyana: It's the equivilent to the X Form from RMZ2, except you can shoot 5 Buster shots and run fast, but you take more damage.
Naked: Just EVA in a bikini. It's the equivelent to the Proto Form and Power Form from RMZ2. You can only do the third slash, but it's powerful. The downside is that you can't dash and you take more damage.
Irregular Hunter: It's a suit similar to how some regular Irregular Hunter look like. It's the best form since you take less damage and you dash twice as fast.

There are other ones, but I can't think of anything else, so whatever.

You get to fight the Cobra Unit, some random Irregulars from throughout the Rockman X series and some other guys from the Rockman Zero series.

That's all I can think of for this. If something comes up, I'll edit this.

Currently Playing: Irregular Hunter X: VAVA's Intro Stage Music

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 15, 2006 - 03:41 AM
Doom 3: Big Sad Disappointment or no?
Well, is it?

I say yes.

I'm too damned tired to give reasons out right now.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Apr 11, 2006 - 10:49 PM
So I decided to take out my Sega Genesis yesterday...
Sorta mad
I don't know why, i just did. So anyways, I was playing Sonic 3 for a bit until the damn game froze on me. So I took it out and I decided to play Sonic 2 with Knuckles. 3 hours later i beat the game. I never realized how much of a pain in the fucking ass the last boss was. Fucking cheap shit, I tell ya. Fucking cheap...

After that, I decided to play some Vectorman. I dont know about you guys, but that game's fun. I don't understand why they cancelled that sequel for the PS2 (or was it for the XBox).

Yeah, don't ask about the mood. It must be from something i saw...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal