Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
FatsDomino's Journal

Journal Banner

FatsDomino's Journal Statistics
View FatsDomino's profile
Entries 283 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.35% of total)
Views 164532
Replies FatsDomino has made 5112 comments [view stats]
Comments 2243 comments (7.93 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 985 props given to FatsDomino [who be proppin?]
Buddies 134 buddies
Relation You are not FatsDomino's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 20, 2014 - 06:09 AM
odd gff dream
So I had an odd GFF related dream just now. Fell asleep rather early tonight for once and this is what I get. Something amusing. So I can't quite remember what exactly lead up to it but it basically involved a completely immersive 3D virtual reality space where you could meet up with people. The rules of gravity were completely arbitrary. You could walk on walls, set furniture on walls, fly, crawl up said walls that people were currently walking across, and I'm sure much more. That said this place was rather plain and simple looking and more than likely heavily influenced by Street Fighter IV's training room. It was big and empty and shaped like a big cube.

So where the hell does GFF fit into this? Okay so in the middle of the room was a wall that split the huge space seemingly in half going almost all the way to the ceiling and walls. There was just enough space to squeeze by. From a distance it would look like an ordinary wall until you got up close to either walk in from the sides or over the top of the wall. I mention all this because a bunch of GFF folks had a very long table propped on the wall itself on the other side with a bunch of chairs like it was no thing just playing table top games, cards, and about to set up some sort of D&D game. I'm most definitely sure Deni was there, Pang as well, and a few others I can't recall. Maybe diss, sprout, and q? The person I interacted with the most though was Puck who was the host of this virtual party.

So what was the point of all this? Well as usual some fuckery just had to happen. Skills, CHz, and some other folks from chat figured out a way to hack the session so that Deni's puppy that he had brought with him would play an incredibly Skrillex-esque tune mixed with clips Arnold Schwarzenegger saying GET OUUUUT from its collar whenever it barked. Nobody at the party was particularly savvy enough for some reason to get rid of the code so they just had to deal with it whenever the puppy barked at a new arrival or some other reason. Yes, apparently you can bring your pets to this virtual reality too.

Eventually I got wind of this and was like holy shit I got to see how everyone is handling this hilarious idea Skills, CHz, etc. came up with that they had been monitoring and snickering about. So I join the session, experiencing a mostly empty room, however I can hear people on the other side of the wall echoing about the place. I crawl up the wall, peer over it to see the table and everyone propped on it, and Puck must have seen my head pop up from what to them looked like the floor so he comes over and we talk about some stuff. I seem to recall him asking something about how well I do in whatever D&D type game they were about to set up and I basically tell him it depends on the DM most of the time. I get a derisive expression from Pang as I mention this. That's about when I noticed Deni's puppy who must have been sleeping wake up.

So yeah I remember why I came to the session to begin with and I'm like oh man so how bad has this been? Deni frowns a little and Puck says well it's been a bit annoying but it certainly has had its moments. The small puggish dog comes up to me all excited through the crack in the side of the wall after hopping onto an opposite wall and walking on it like it ain't no thang and barks at me as it passes by the giant separator wall I'm hanging on. Puck follows the dog through as well as the "music" and GET OUUUUUTS begin to roar from the puppy's collar. And it was just so stupid and cute as it walked about on the wall that Puck and I joined it on that surface and started dancing and jigging with it. I was having a blast and then of course on a particular GET OUUUUT I wake up. What an odd dream. I wish we lived in a world where this was reality.

Currently Playing: not in a near-future but really neat fully immersive virtual reality

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 warpstars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #281 of 282]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
FatsDomino's Journal