Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] Headsets, the essential accessory for Janet Jackson cosplay

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2008, 08:51 PM Local time: May 4, 2008, 06:51 PM #1 of 3
Headsets, the essential accessory for Janet Jackson cosplay

I've been cruising around the internet looking for something nice, but I tend to trust you (GFF) more than anything.

Does anyone have any recommendations for something affordable ($100 or less) but is also of good quality?

I also hear looking for 5.1 Surround in headphones is pointless, although I'd really like a set that does support 5.1. I also have issues finding any that support or have a mic that works for the ps3. Weird, right?

Any words, thanks.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2008, 01:28 AM Local time: May 5, 2008, 12:28 AM #2 of 3
Bluetooth. 5.1. Attached Mic. Sub-100 dollars.

Yeah. Not gonna happen, sorry. Totally possible if you're willing to sacrifice a feature or two, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor; May 5, 2008 at 01:42 AM.
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2008, 10:58 AM Local time: May 5, 2008, 08:58 AM #3 of 3
Doesn't have to be bluetooth, there is an optical port and usb, I already know bluetooth prices are pretty awesome, not in the cool way.

I've been looking at these, a bit pricey but it appears to fit the bill. I'm still on the fence about whether 5.1 is worth the tab when it comes to headphones.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] Headsets, the essential accessory for Janet Jackson cosplay