Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Guess the "first break-up" thing's going around.

xanth
Hampshire Hippie

Member 894

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:10 PM #1 of 4
Guess the "first break-up" thing's going around.

So about a month ago, my first real girlfriend of about 6 months mutually agreed to break up.

It was a good thing and a long time coming, and we both realized it, but we're still friends. Which is nice considering most of my other break-ups resulted in both of us not wanting to see the other person again.

What my issue is, is this. I was really depressed the first week, and then I sort of thought I got over it. But as I was giving a back massage to a female friend of mine, I was sort of surprised to realize that I really wanted to go a little bit further than that. I didn't, of course, but obviously I'm still lonely physically and emotionally.

So I just was wondering about how can I best avoid accidently setting myself up into a rebound relationship? Or is the best way to deal with it to start dating again?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
silvervalkyrie
This is Love

Member 3464

Level 11.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:24 PM #2 of 4
From my experience don't go looking for anything; a new relationship, exploring an old relationship, or hoping the old flame'll come back.

Just enjoy your free time and eventually life will come full circle.

Well, that's just my stupid opinion. Good luck and I hope you find your equilibrium.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Drexlerfan22
Chrono Freak

Member 2116

Level 4.31

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 01:24 AM Local time: Mar 20, 2006, 01:24 AM #3 of 4
Just have fun with your friends... hang out with them every moment you got. Brooding and being by yourself doesn't help, in my experience.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Feel free to express your own WRONG opinion!
Nikodr
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1151

Level 21.32

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 08:57 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 03:57 AM #4 of 4
Originally Posted by xanth
So about a month ago, my first real girlfriend of about 6 months mutually agreed to break up.

It was a good thing and a long time coming, and we both realized it, but we're still friends. Which is nice considering most of my other break-ups resulted in both of us not wanting to see the other person again.

What my issue is, is this. I was really depressed the first week, and then I sort of thought I got over it. But as I was giving a back massage to a female friend of mine, I was sort of surprised to realize that I really wanted to go a little bit further than that. I didn't, of course, but obviously I'm still lonely physically and emotionally.

So I just was wondering about how can I best avoid accidently setting myself up into a rebound relationship? Or is the best way to deal with it to start dating again?
My advice start dating more women AT ONCE.Do not turn in to a nice girly man (is the word wussy here ok?) who starts to act like he is married to that new woman for 45 years despite the fact that they are only together for 1-2 months.Date plenty of women,have hot sex with the best of them,and NEVER -EVER- talk about relationship status and things like that until date 10-15(and if there are so many dates at all,eg after date 2 it could all be over).It is easy to have relationships and then see that it does not work for you.

Also about the lonely and emotionaly i believe it is crap.I have been emotionally and lonely for most of my life and what did i gain ?Not much other than messing my life and have females dump me after that for being overall emotional and "good boy".so what you need is to find things to do to keep you so filled with joy for life (friends are needed here),activities and all such things that will make you have fun with life and have a good time with no need for a female to make you feel good with the meaning of your life.After that you will be able to find the best female because:

You will not be a clingy man to her.You will not be someone who will call her 945 times a day to see if she is ok,you will be seen as someone who has much to do,and who will enjoy his life,and women.Women love men who are independent and are free on their own life and do what pleases them.All others are clingy persons.

The reason i am asking you not to be so overall emotionally to women is that it simply does not work for females as it kills the attraction at once.Let me say it again.Women are not attracted to wussy boys.Too much emotion kills attraction.So by doing all these you will make women understand that you are the prize.You are not choosing her like she the big prize ,instead you are allowing her to come to your reality and your life and she is only meant to be a guest to it.You are not going to be the same clingy man who tries to find a woman and find a meaning in his life by calling her 999 times a day to see "where she is" "i miss you baby" and all that clingy clingy clingy attraction-killer set -AND shit!-.Most rebound relationships begin by someone who is burnt and has no meaning in his life and tries to fix his mental self by doing the wrong -unnatractive- things.

My advice be emotional to your family to a few close friends,but to females be attractive and know how to spark attraction and you will have no problems.You will never fall in to the trap of rebound relationship as you will never want to make a rebound relationship.

.......before you want to make people enter your boat of your life and have a journey with you,always know where the destination is for yourself at first place.

-sorry for being overally aggresive it is just the fact that throughout my life i made lots of mistakes and i would not want to see the same things that happened to me to happen to somebody else.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Nikodr; Mar 26, 2006 at 09:01 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Guess the "first break-up" thing's going around.