Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Albums you anticipate this year?

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 01:52 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2007, 01:52 AM #1 of 4
Albums you anticipate this year?

Actually I'm not really following news of upcoming new vgm releases (the only place I know having the release is vgmonline), so I wonder if you guys have any albums you anticipate to come this year?

Hamauzu's vielen dank is the latest album I anticipate in this year, coz I dont really know what good albums that will be released in the rest of 2007. People probably talks about Chopin's Dream this month, but since I couldnt stand Sakuraba, I decide to pass it out. =O

Most amazing jew boots
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Last edited by eriol33; Jul 25, 2007 at 01:54 PM.
cubed
Knock knock who's there? Me! I keel you!

Member 858

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 04:45 PM #2 of 4
It's a Wonderful World and Dewy's Adventure. Both already preordered

They haven't announced it yet, but I'm looking forward to the next GuitarFreaksV soundtrack (V4). The beta test was scheduled for june, so I'm hoping to see more news about its soundtrack.

And.... that's it. There's not much to talk about in the upcoming months. But expect to see many gamerips this fall.... Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strikers Charged, Brave Story New Traveler, NiGHTS, Mario Galaxy, etc....

EDIT:

How could I forget about Etrian Oddysey arranged album ;_; Kushiro's arranged by Norihiko Hibino. What else can I say, really ?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

---------------{ Currently playing }--
... Nothing.... really.

-----------------------{ Last rips }--
Trauma Center New Blood (Wii)
Trauma Center Second Opinion (Wii)
Planet Puzzle League (DS)

---{ Currently in ripping progress }--
Dragoneer's Aria (PSP)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

-----------{ Other stuffs about me }--
My VGM Collection
(last update: mar. 03, 2008)

--------------------------------------

Last edited by cubed; Jul 25, 2007 at 05:03 PM.
bishop743
The Liberated Guardian

Member 623

Level 40.29

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:27 PM #3 of 4
Albums, coming out in the next couple months or so, that I'm looking forward to are:

<> Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection Vol. 2 (Aug. 10th)
<> KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A Original Soundtrack (Aug. 22nd)
<> ZXA Tunes Rockman ZX Advent Soundtrack (Aug. 30th)
<> Sekaiju no Meikyuu Super Arrange Version (Sept. 7th)
<> Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War Original Soundtrack (Sept. 19th)
<> Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 Original Soundtrack (Sept. 27th)

I've either ordered, or will order, all of those albums. I'm expecting great things from all of them. I probably won't buy the OST for Wild Arms Crossfire, but after enjoying Wild Arms 5, I'm anxious to hear if Kouda and Agematsu can keep the goodness coming.

I'm chompin' at the proverbial bit to see OSTs for Ace Combat 6 and Ar Tonelico 2 announced. I'm quite sure those will get official soundtracks at some point and I'll be waiting with baited breath. I don't expect Super Smash Bros. Brawl to get an official release, so here's hoping for a nice gamerip to compensate. My house is still flooding from the drool after reading the all-star list of composers who will be contributing a couple months back.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by bishop743; Jul 25, 2007 at 08:29 PM.
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2007, 01:36 PM #4 of 4
I'm still holding my breath for Mitsuda's Chrono Cross arranged album. No idea what the status of it is.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Albums you anticipate this year?