Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Cup o' joe, anyone? <My writings>

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 04:20 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 03:20 PM #1 of 3
Cup o' joe, anyone? <My writings>

Yeah, soo... this makes the third or fourth time I've made this thread, due to the amount of forum crashes, takeovers, etc. But here it is again.
Ignore the posts below, they were made before I decided to organize this thread into links to the stories, lyrics, etc rather than just making huge posts.

Song Lyrics
A Day in the Life of a Loser (First song ever written, my friend started it and I finished it)
All I Ask (Done as part of a community Linkin Park fan-based lyric album)
Another Day (Same as above)
Apologies for Vagaries (Most recent. About a girl I used to look up to)
Becoming Someone (Two random 3-minute blurbs put together)
Cry (One of my favorites)
Don't Know How To Say Goodbye (Kinda bad but it's special to me)
Event Horizon (Started out as crap, became better when I finished it)
Fall (This is what happens when white boys try to emo-rap)
Glory Fades (Unfinished but I still like it)
Hit the Bottom (Same as above)
I Can't Tell (Previously untitled 3-minute blurb)
Impractical (My mental self-portrait)
Living in a Dream (Written for Katie, on one of our month-iversaries)
Moonlight Sonata (Brings up strong emotional memories for me. One of my favorites)
The Prayer (Written for a suicidal friend. Another favorite)
Too Busy for a Real Life (First song written completely by me)
Untitled (Another blurb, this one written in less than 1 minute)
You're More Addictive (Than Vanilla Coke) (Written because Little Yuna requested a song about Vanilla Coke)
You're Really Ugly (But There's Nobody Cute Around) (Written as a tribute to Strong Bad)

Poems
A Moment
An Hourglass of Sorrow (First poem ever written)
In Her Words
To Be Your Light
Untitled (Sad attempt at Shakespeare-esque monologue)

Short Stories
Atlantis: Black (Based on a MUSH I frequented, and events that unfolded there) Sci-Fi - 2004
One Step Closer (Done for my creative writing class - had to base an entire story off of one boring photograph) Fantasy - 2002

(S)crap Pile (Those that are badly unfinished, or just plain suck anyway)
Affliction
Angel
Back in Love
Bring it Back
Dissonance
Fading Away
Jealousy
My Time
Parodies of Kindness
SHI\V/ER
Somewhere
Trepidation
Frustration (Poem)

Old Shtuff
Fist of Terra (A novel I began writing when I was 9, and have continually rewritten over the years before even trying to finish it. However, I can't seem to make it suck any less so I may end up scrapping it completely and starting from scratch. It's based around the same character and in the same universe as the Flashback and Fade to Black video games, but with some Battletech elements thrown in)
I, Crusader (Begun around the same time as the last one, based off of the Crusader: No Remorse and Crusader: No Regret video games. Haven't even bothered to touch this one in the past 8 years)
Star Wars: Tales of the Mercenaries (Begun around the same time. Sad attempt at novelizing my misadventures in the original d6 Star Wars roleplaying game. It's a relic, but I had to keep it, just in case I somehow remember everything and redo this with a much better writing style, sometime in the distant future)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Ayos; Nov 29, 2006 at 06:42 PM.
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Mar 16, 2007, 03:23 PM Local time: Mar 16, 2007, 02:23 PM #2 of 3
Well, I suppose I'll put my latest work here, maybe draw some attention to this thread. In the coming weeks I'll take the suggestions given to me by the people who reviewed it in WotW and turn it into something even better, but for now, you get it in its unevolved form.

I'd love for anyone to leave comments about any of the writings, by the way.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Bittersweet.doc (36.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Ayos; Mar 16, 2007 at 03:32 PM.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 01:34 AM #3 of 3
I like how the subject matter of your poems can reach out to nearly anyone. "To be Your Light" sounds like something we would all like to express to that someone but never could.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Cup o' joe, anyone? <My writings>