Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My Death Space

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 01:04 PM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 11:04 AM #51 of 59
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko
...but the guy commited a brutal murder and people are responding to the memorial site as if he was the greatest guy on earth.
People did the same for Tookie Williams but the nigga was still executed. What's seems to be the problem, officer?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 02:19 PM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 01:19 PM #52 of 59
Originally Posted by lemonmanko
its sad really almost all of those are sucide but the wierd thing is that all of those sucides are mostly 13 - 16-ish kids...
Indeed.

Even I contemplated and almost went through with it. But I haven't seen any reason to get upset like this for months.

Somehow I don't feel any remorse for the suiciders. Never the best option, WTF. Talk to people or family. Jesus.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:29 PM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 01:29 PM #53 of 59

Executed by The State of Texas for Murder

I thought that prisoners didnt get access to the internet, let alone a myspace account! I am not a big fan of the death sentance, but the guy commited a brutal murder and people are responding to the memorial site as if he was the greatest guy on earth.
Yeah, I can't believe some the things people are saying... Feeling sorry for him for his crimes. Disgusting. Scum like "it" deserve to die. May he burn in hell for all eternity for his brutal and horrific crimes. I don't see how his parents can still love him. My parents would disown me and cut all ties from me and deny my existance if I was in that same position.

Most amazing jew boots
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:34 PM #54 of 59
Originally Posted by Encephalon
People did the same for Tookie Williams but the nigga was still executed. What's seems to be the problem, officer?
Yeah, but Tookie turned his life around in an effort to help others who might follow down the path he took. This guy has done nothing like that.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 08:22 PM #55 of 59
I thought that prisoners didnt get access to the internet, let alone a myspace account! I am not a big fan of the death sentance, but the guy commited a brutal murder and people are responding to the memorial site as if he was the greatest guy on earth.
Actually, you'd be surprised how much freedom the prisoner's get. They are allowed some internet access depending on the prison, but it's suppose to be monitored. However, b/c of the "christian conversion" scam story and/or b/c some law enforcement officials try to be all buddy-buddy with the inmates, there may be a possibility that he was about to actually use the site himself. However, as someone mentioned before, it may have been a buddy that did it, but I wouldn't doubt it if he were allowed on the internet. Heck, some are even purposely trained in prisons to fix computers and network problems.

FELIPE NO

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 09:16 PM #56 of 59
Originally Posted by lemonmanko
its sad really almost all of those are sucide but the wierd thing is that all of those sucides are mostly 13 - 16-ish kids...
Let's consider MySpace's demographic for a moment, Sherlock. You don't see a lot of balding, middle-aged people on there. They've got better things to do, and if suicide is one of those things, they've learned to just go get it done without whining to the internet about how the the music of Green Day was the only thing that kept them going this long.

Most of the suicide pages are from teenagers because MySpace's constituency is - surprise - mostly teenagers!!

Anyhow, the site's kinda interesting if you're like me and have a rather morbid curiosity. Death doesn't upset me, so I can read the accounts with moderate detachment.

Of course, I was momentarily shaken when I saw, upon the second page, the MyDeathSpace obituary of a girl from my own town. I read about her accidental death last month, in the local papers. I worked with her older brother in a Perkins restaurant several years ago.

Kinda shocking to unexpectedly come face to face with a death report of someone who actually had relevance to my own life, instead of random people from across the country.

But this won't stop me from reading about the other deaths. It's fascinating to find a collection of people I'll never meet.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon; Aug 30, 2006 at 09:19 PM.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 10:07 PM Local time: Aug 30, 2006, 10:07 PM #57 of 59
K, little creepy, but at the same time interesting. I find it weird that someone would post stuff like this, but it gives some understanding of society in different places of the world. It shows how people can be affected by crimes, suicide, etc.

I sad to read however, and I probably will only check it out this one time. The last thing I need to be thinking about is how young people die....

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FullMetalColin
Guitar-Wielding Haruhiist Pokémon Master

Member 11810

Level 1.60

Aug 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:14 PM #58 of 59
lol, myspce.

Most amazing jew boots
Four radios blastin' classic rock,
And they're pointing at you!
With your fist raised high,
and a hitch in your step,
You've got it all!
I've got no reason to lie.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 02:19 PM #59 of 59
Originally Posted by FullMetalColin
lol, myspce.
Working hard to reach the minimum number of words per post I see.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > My Death Space