Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your Occupying Romances (Crushes!)
Closed Thread

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 10:32 PM Local time: Oct 27, 2006, 10:32 PM #26 of 90
I guess all you have to think is a lurker is sarcastic over 75% of the time and that can help you in the long run.

But yeah, 20 crushing on 14. Personally, I don't even know how you would be able to relate in anyway a crush on someone that age. I am sure that there are plenty of other women more around you age that you can be crushed on. I know even in my case at 22, there are many girls that would be much more worth being crushed. Anyway, I would suggest you uncrush yourself from her.

Although, I have to admit, this thread was a pretty good thought.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
einherjar
Carob Nut

Member 8559

Level 5.11

Jun 2006

Old Oct 27, 2006, 11:08 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 12:08 PM #27 of 90
I think we have to bear in mind that Aquas himself, in all probability, does not likely have a conscious choice on whom he has a crush. Crushes are irrational infatuations, something associated with the impulsive, capricious side of human nature.

From my experience, it comes first as a flirting, transient notion and eventually develops into a craving want to be better associated with the person. I would prefer to associate this want with being one of promising emotional security and dependence rather than depraved sexual lusting. I myself have never had a crush on someone so much younger than me and am currently very happily attached to a very delightful woman so I do not consider myself in an elevated enough status to judge, much less surmise, guess, or deduce the nature of Aquas' feelings for this girl. I can only say that I personally believe that romantic notions can be purely idealistic and unadultered - call me quixotic, but I would rather very much prefer to keep this optimistic outlook than be unnecessarily burdened by the immorality going on around me.

I think all we can do now is advice Aquas to keep his feelings on hold on the basis of rationality; he has to bear in mind that any wayward actions on his part would be unfair to his friend in the extreme for she is only a fledgling incapable of very much self-protection.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by einherjar; Oct 28, 2006 at 06:18 AM.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 12:49 AM #28 of 90
Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
I guess all you have to think is a lurker is sarcastic over 75% of the time and that can help you in the long run.
I assure you I have spoken with the utmost sincerity in this entire thread. I honestly would like to read Aquas' poetry on the subject.

How ya doing, buddy?
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 12:56 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 12:56 AM #29 of 90
Ok, I believe you this time lurker. Consider this your 25%.

These days, I stay away from Crushes. They are a waste of time. If you like someone, do something about. Tell them as soon as possible that you have some sort of interest. If they find out from someone else that you may like them, then everything goes down the drain, and you get crushed. That is what happened to me... Good thing I am friends with her now, although I rarely see her. I did see her the other day though.

Most amazing jew boots
Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 04:01 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 03:01 AM #30 of 90
Goodness! Some people arguing the other side for me. I was feeling a bit isolated there. My intentions in this nature of thought for the girl are overall cautious and careful, and the heart of which is concealed with my optimistic demeaner with her. I won't infringe upon her or persuade her. When the time comes that I suggest our relationship to advance, it will be the RIGHT time. A time far away from here, a time I can't imagine where I'll be. In the distant future.

But frankly I'm tired of defending my nature on this situation.

"romantic notions can be purely idealistic and unadultered - call me quixotic, but I would rather very much prefer to keep this optimistic outlook than be unnecessarily burdened by the immorality going on around me." - einherjar

Yes!

Well, here's that poem I spoke of.

Aptly titled:

To 14 from 19

Your face beckons me pleasance
a fantasm of my thoughts present
a spell fits between us
and in its colors

I see you
when you visit a time
of a future desert:
you're wearing a dark green bandanna
your eyes I can't make out their color
they are those indecipherable oasis
that spill the light of water and earth.
Your hair holds steady its curls in
the heavy heat. The flavor of your cheeks
melts onto the neck of your dress
a most beautiful and daring design.

When you visit a time
of a future spring,
you stand erect and naked (it's cold)
your feet are the frog's
and the sea-textured boulder's too.
The way you stand in the river's stream
is the way you shine in the summer's sun
who deems the brilliance of you.

Now,
I hear your infectious laugh and
I taste the air around you for hope.
Your hums are that enchanted sound
that does me in entranced.
You are a girl's blooming youth.

I see your eyes
pace into the dusty forest
I am your tall elbow
conjoined with your own
my head at the top of the trees
I narrate the woods
discern between the healthy fruits
and the poisonous ones
I watch you eat
and your smiling lips
when you see a fox tumble.

I see each time you breathe
rays of sunshine twist into your mouth
of those I allow you breathe
I filter that magic around you

I am a young man's charm
to allow you the body's giggles
I am the patience of your future present
when I confess my gentleness...

On the infinitum of layers
that make us think together
about the fantasy of us
making a sanctuary of a bed.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
In your dreams, magical thoughts
All things are real, unless you dream they're not
einherjar
Carob Nut

Member 8559

Level 5.11

Jun 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 06:28 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 07:28 PM #31 of 90
On an afternote, please do revive this thread 5 years from now if you would be so kind as to apprise us all of your situation with her then. It would be very very interesting to see if you possess such patience and determination given the daunting circumstances. Time is after all the best judge of truth.

Most amazing jew boots
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 09:00 AM #32 of 90
Have you ever heard of the word "grooming" Aquas? It's the pre-molestation interaction with a child to prepare them to eventually have sex with you. Maybe I am being too harsh, but this sounds and awful lot like what you're doing, and if you have let her read that poem I'd say grooming is definitely what you're doing.

Maybe your intentions are good. Who can say except you? But it does seem strange to me that a 20-year-old man is having fantasies about a 14-year-old girl. As for whoever said that we all have fantasies about things we'd never do, I agree with that. But I can say with 100% honesty that I've never fantasized about anything sexual with a little boy, much less to the point that I'd write poetry about him and share my "crush" on the internet.

I hope her parents keep her well chaperoned when she's around you.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 09:05 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 08:05 AM #33 of 90
Oh, Alice. =) Not showing her the poem. Thanks for the info on "grooming" however.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 02:03 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 12:03 PM #34 of 90
Originally Posted by Phoenix X
Wow, you guys are fucking harsh. It's just a crush, you lame brains! Dude isn't looking for your approval, he's looking for your stories. As though nobody here has ever crushed on someone they really shouldn't have... What's the point in lecturing the guy? You think it'll change the way he feels? Christ, you'd think he was the only one who ever had thoughts that society might frown upon. It's not like he seduced her with his maturity and dashing good looks here. Damn man, I'm 20 and I've found myself pondering "what ifs" regarding my 14-year-old friend, but it's because we're really good friends, not because I want to bone her. We all think about doing things that we'd never actually do.

And for the record, there's a world of difference between banging an 8 year old and being attracted to a 14 year old. The reason pedophilia is looked down upon is not because the act of sexual intercourse is disgusting, it's because it fucks with the kid's mental development. Clearly he cares about her, and that's the difference. Pedos don't care about ruining a kid's life, they don't care about how they might affect their development, and that's why they're scumbags. Don't come down on this guy just because he has a crush on his friend, and certainly don't try to make him feel dirty because he shares a bond with someone younger than him. Seems to me he knows the difference, so what's the deal? Now, if he went and boned her, that would be a different story, but that's not the case, so lay off. Jesus.
Self-righteous naivete is so refreshing in the mornings!

Phoenix X
Samurai

Member 10673

Level 8.06

Aug 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 02:54 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 04:24 PM #35 of 90
Naivete? Nah, I'd say I'm just a little uninformed. The topic of pedos has never held much interest for me. Perhaps you will notice that I'm not arguing the points I was proven wrong on, or any for that matter? It looked like the thread was turning into a flame-fest. I honestly don't see the point in berating the guy, when information is so much more useful. Calling a guy a pedo because he's crushin' on someone he shouldn't seems harsh to me. Perhaps he's just as uninformed as I am?

Whatever. I never heard of 'grooming' before either, and that kinda made most of my post pointless. But that was obvious before you posted, which means: You added nothing! Then again, a post in my defence adds nothing to the thread either, so I guess I'm a hypocrite!

Yay hypocracy!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 04:35 PM #36 of 90
Hey Alice, where'd you hear about "grooming?" It wasn't on the wikipedia entry about pedophilia. =(

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 09:01 PM #37 of 90
No Radez, it's legit. Wikipedia isn't the be-all of knowlege.

Originally Posted by Aquas

[...]

you stand erect and naked (it's cold)

[...]

[...]

[...]

I am a young man's charm

[...]

about the fantasy of us
Absolutely wonderful, breathtaking imagry here. Do you have anything more about this girl, Aquas? I can't imagine the muse of love paid you a visit but once.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Tama8-chan
Good Chocobo

Member 952

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 09:16 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 01:16 PM #38 of 90
Aquas, that chick is gonna drop you like yesterday's turds before she's even 18. Or even 16.

Seriously though:
She's still growing up. She's got all this stuff to discover about herself and her surroundings - rebelling against authority figures and such, and so if you're willing to go through all those things with AGAIN with her, and she's willing to take you along for the ride, then you shouldn't expect anything to come from it.

Even more seriously though:
Don't be a fucking pedo.

www.Pietriots.com
Click to receive beer

Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 10:10 PM #39 of 90
I figured it was legit lurker, I was asking more out of curiousity where someone normally picks up information like that. I figured maybe she heard it at a parenting class? You know, as a "things to watch out for" type of warning. Otherwise I have no clue, and I've been really interested lately in how information spreads. That's all.

FELIPE NO
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 11:12 PM #40 of 90
Well, I heard about it through the mainstream media. Also the internet.

koifox
A-Hyu hyu hyu

Member 901

Level 13.35

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2006, 11:23 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2006, 08:23 PM #41 of 90
Grooming means preparing, in the sense of grooming horses and dogs for racing, hunting, whatever, grooming a boy for royalty, grooming a vice president to take over the company. Preparing a child for molestation is just another way to use it.

But since you bring up wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
http://www.vachss.com/guest_dispatches/grooming.html

Frankly I don't think Aquas has the suave to pull it off, and 14 is a little late to start. Hey Aquas, do you happen to have any candid photos of her? No need to post them, just curious.

There was a foxy here It's gone now
Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 03:07 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 02:07 AM #42 of 90
Originally Posted by a lurker
Absolutely wonderful, breathtaking imagry here. Do you have anything more about this girl, Aquas? I can't imagine the muse of love paid you a visit but once.
No, nothing more on her yet... Thank you for the comments! Admittedly I've considered doing a poem on the lust side of my feelings. But I haven't mustered up the raw emotion for that yet, and it would be kind of difficult, duely because she has barely matured into her body. Limits here.

Tama8Chan: I would wait for her to get through that, but if I happened to be around, I'd be happy to lend the aid of my wisdom. If ever necessary due to kindness and responsibility of an older friend (if our regular friendship grows.)

Koifox: Haha, no.

I read the pedophelia page on Wiki simply to educate myself more on the matter, since I seem to be stepping on both sides of the border here. ^_^
Treatment strategies are creepy. Lobotomies and Shock Therapy? Heh. Although I think those were reserved for pedophilic sex offenders, of which the article mentioned were 10% of the people who rape children. And more un-pedophilic oriented offenders rape children because it is "situational" to relieve stress.

Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 07:14 PM #43 of 90
Oh man. I am so thouroughly creeped out right now, it's more than a little ridiculous.

That said, I crush all the time. I love women, all women. It's easy for me to find the beauty in any given woman, and this is a very bad thing. I tend to walk a tight-rope between friendship and something more with every new girl I meet, and more often than not I fall. Sometimes there's no saftey net, and then it gets messy.

You'll have to believe me when I say I'm harmless though, and that the feelings are kept to myself until that, "So, you wanna go ice fishing?" moment arrives, and when she says no I move on. If there's a net.

No net? Well, that's my fault, and I probably come off like a creeper in those situations. Whatever, I can't help it you ladies are so sweet. I just do my best to be a gentleman about it. No means no. I got that.

And all mine are 17+.

Most amazing jew boots
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 10:12 PM #44 of 90
No, nothing more on her yet... Thank you for the comments! Admittedly I've considered doing a poem on the lust side of my feelings. But I haven't mustered up the raw emotion for that yet, and it would be kind of difficult, duely because she has barely matured into her body. Limits here.
Words fail me. Honestly, I'm speechless over here.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Decoy Goat
25 to life on probation

Member 650

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:12 PM #45 of 90
strawberry roritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was speaking idiomatically.
ramoth
ACER BANDIT

Member 692

Level 35.27

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:13 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 08:13 PM #46 of 90
This is really, really, really creepy. I need a shower

Senorita Preved
Surprise Kangaroo Sweaterer and Hugger

Member 12294

Level 9.60

Sep 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:15 PM Local time: Oct 30, 2006, 02:15 PM #47 of 90
I read the pedophelia page on Wiki simply to educate myself* more on the matter

*masturbate furiously

AND SWEETS IS A GREAT SINGING GROUP SIMPLY BECAUSE MOST OF THEIR SONGS REVOLVE AROUND TOUCHING YOUNG GIRLS IT DOESNT MEAN...oh god what have I done

FELIPE NO
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:33 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 10:33 PM #48 of 90
I'm going to do you a favour. I'm going to go through this god awful poem and tell you why it is absolute rubbish. Mind you, I get paid as a TA for English courses, and normally you'd have to be in one of my classes to get this... but you, oh mate, you're worth it.

To 14 from 19

Your face beckons me pleasance
a fantasm of my thoughts present
a spell fits between us
and in its colors

First off, let's hit the obvious. This sort of archaic language usage is A) a sign that you're overcompensating for a lack of actual language skills, and B) a pointless distraction. It's like flashing neon lights over the Mona Lisa so as to attract attention. You're hurting the work with this useless writing "style."

I see you
when you visit a time
of a future desert:
you're wearing a dark green bandanna
your eyes I can't make out their color
they are those indecipherable oasis
that spill the light of water and earth.

Your visual imagery is trite, hackneyed and cliched. Next you'll tell me how deep, like the ocean, is her gaze. Again, you're using laughably outdated stylistic devices to get yourself across. I can only assume this stems from uncertainty in your writing abilities.

This has nothing to do with the writing, but that last passage screams sexual involvement. Try arguing again that you have no sexual feelings for a 14 year old. Christ.

When you visit a time
of a future spring,
you stand erect and naked (it's cold) Oh, come on!
your feet are the frog's
and the sea-textured boulder's too.

See, the last two lines were fairly good. It's a nice image, it isn't overly drawn out and you didn't have to put on your Lord Byron costume to pull it out.

The way you stand in the river's stream
is the way you shine in the summer's sun
who deems the brilliance of you.

Now,
I hear your infectious laugh and
Your hums are that enchanted sound
that does me in entranced.

Not as bad as the earlier lines, but still. No sexual feelings for said 14 year old? What's that, Mr. Freud? You have a cigar for me? I'm sure it's a friendly gift with no secondary meanings at all!

I see your eyes
pace into the dusty forest
I am your tall elbow
conjoined with your own
my head at the top of the trees
I narrate the woods
discern between the healthy fruits
and the poisonous ones
I watch you eat
and your smiling lips
when you see a fox tumble.

This is just getting creepy... So much phallic imagery...

I filter that magic around you

Oh, I get it. You want to be the only person she ever learns anything from. This is a wanting to be needed thing.

I am a young man's charm
I am the patience of your future present
when I confess my gentleness...

The body's giggles is the single worst line I've ever read. No, second worst. I once read this poem that went "It feels like I'm surrounded in darkness, like I'm living in darkness." That was worse, but this was close. Again, very poorly worded.

about the fantasy of us

This would have been a very strong line if it was the ending of a decent poem. Of course, it isn't. In one fell swoop you've managed to write a horrible poem and prove you fantasize about having sex with a 14 year old girl who clearly doesn't know enough to understand your "brotherly instincts" are predatory in nature. You're covering for bad writing with faux-erudite language. And you're covering for possible pedophilia with thinly-veiled attempts at excuses. Sorry, mate. I have to grade you.

35%.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:44 PM #49 of 90
I personally think my revision of the second stanza is much better suited to this poem:

Your hair holds steady its curls in the heavy heat.
I write this flagrant poem to you,
To convince you that you're not just a piece of meat,

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:47 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 10:47 PM #50 of 90
Originally Posted by Reznor
I personally think my revision of the second stanza is much better suited to this poem:

Your hair holds steady its curls in the heavy heat.
I write this flagrant poem to you,
To convince you that you're not just a piece of meat,
It's good, but I prefer this version:

"i liek 2 watch young gurls and jerk it ruff 2 them"

As written by my friend, the english professor.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Your Occupying Romances (Crushes!)