Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Worst physical injuries

MeTaL_oRgY
Good Chocobo

Member 375

Level 18.41

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 12:23 AM Local time: Mar 29, 2006, 11:23 PM #51 of 71
Well, I once almost lose a finger. I was jumping around a glass table and fell over it, not nice. Also, at elementary school, I was run over by a kid who was like 3 years older then me. He was HUGE and I was so small I stroke the floor pretty hard. It shouldn't had been a problem if I had landed in my back or something, but I landed with my head first... I almost fainted because of that. The last one was when I was a young lad and broke my whristle. It was a long time ago so I don't remember exactly if it hurted or not, but I bet it did.

BUT, the most horrible pain I can remember (other than tooth pain) is that one time I was playing soccer and I slided to get the ball from a friend. I slided over a bunch of rocks and dirt and got my skin ripped off my leg... here are some pictures inc ase you want to see them:

Beware, nasty pictures:

It is true that it's not a serious lession, but god did that hurt... My skin is still a little sensitive because of that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Disembow
SL Furry

Member 3141

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 10:01 AM #52 of 71
I've had a few pretty painful experiences. We have a fence of pine trees behind our house in the yard, and when I was about 12 I used to climb around in those things for fun. Decided to try and get higher up in the branches and go through the trees since they were close together. At about 30 feet off the ground, the branch I was on snapped and dropped me on every branch going down the tree which promptly broke under my weight. Knocked the wind out of me and nearly broke both my legs when I slammed them on the lowest branch which basically tried to bend them backwards. My parents were amazed I hadn't been killed because I landed on a nasty rock. Thankfully it didn't break anything in my back otherwise I could have been paralyzed.

Another painful memory would be when I was finished edging our lawn with our convertable tiller. I was changing out the blades and had to turn the machine around to do this. After a minute pulling the pins out and taking the blades off I smelled something burning, and when I looked I noticed that my knee was on the muffler and had singed off most of the skin over the bone. Thankfully it wasn't serious enough that I required going to the hospital, but I had to clean out the wound and keep it covered for over a few weeks while the skin regrew. It's never fun to smell your own flesh burning.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Chao_Zero

DJENT-D-DJENT DJENT D-D-D-DJENT DJENT

Member 1230

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 10:54 AM #53 of 71
Alright, here we go.
When I was 5, like an idiot, I thought it would be cool to try and ride a bike on a log. Like balancing. Anyway, suffice it to say, I fell off, and a branch went partway through my leg. It left a huge gaping hole. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt until I went to feel my leg, then I realized there was some part of my leg missing. THEN it hurt like hell. I don't know what's in the roots of those trees in New Brunswick, but these were fucking strong branches.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Koneko
Procrastinating Artist Extraordinaire

Member 1046

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 01:34 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2006, 11:34 AM #54 of 71
I broke my right leg ice-skating when I was in 8th grade. It was my first time on the ice too...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

"I reject your reality and subsitute my own!"
Blanka
Syklis Green

Member 1209

Level 8.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 02:20 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2006, 03:20 PM #55 of 71
Sprained my wrist while playing football with dad. Funny thing is, that was the last catch before we were going to go inside.

FELIPE NO
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 03:12 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2006, 12:12 PM #56 of 71
I haven't had many huge painful physical injuries. I used to be a person who would do extremely stupid things to their body, doing flips everywhere, jumping into things just to see what would happen, and really random things.

I think my worst physical injury though, was either one skates or from biking. With skating, I was going extremely fast down a ramp and didn't turn the sharp ass turn in time. I tried to stop myself from running into a pole, and when I tried, my hand bent back extremely fast and my body ran into it. That hurt pretty god damn bad and I couldn't lift anything with one of my hands for about a month.

Another time is when I was really young, just learning how to ride a bike. I saw all my friends doing these cool tricks, and being a young idiot. I tried to do the same, but instead of doing anything cool. My bike fell along with me and my entire knee was pure blood, all the way down to the middle of my shin. As a kid, that scared the HELL out of me, and hurt like crazy.

Most amazing jew boots
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 03:14 PM #57 of 71
Injuries... meh. I don't recall breaking anything really. But pain however... yes, I'm an expert on pain when it comes to knowing how many painkillers are you taking is definitely a LOT of pain. At least on myself.

Anyway, as far as injuries go, I always pull calf muscles a LOT when I was a teen. I recall waking UP in the middle of the night wanting to scream and beat the fuck out of my leg as it was pulling. I remember vaguely that beating it did work at one time.

More recently, I had my back gave out, I would get up from a bent position looking like I'm still bent. Its just not fun at all. Its painful just to get back up from a bent position. And finally right now I'm going through something like someone mentioned earlier in this thread about a serious nerve damage in his left tibia that affects the entire left leg. Its my right leg that would feel this shooting pain from this inflamed nerve in my right butt cheek. Its not PAINFUL as a migraine but its certainly annoying. I'm still am not quite sure what happened, I assumed its because I started walking to work...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dinner
Carob Nut

Member 344

Level 5.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 03:53 PM #58 of 71
The worst i've had was a nail in the foot, then I got blood poisoning form it. And a really badly sprained ankle. I've never broke anything, so i'm pretty lucky that way I guess.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 08:20 PM #59 of 71
Nothing really serious here... fell out of a treehouse once and nearly broke both arms... got 3 stitches on my head because I guess it got torn by a nail on the way down.

How ya doing, buddy?
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2006, 09:59 PM #60 of 71
The worst I've had are some pretty bad cuts, but not so bad that I was at risk for bleeding too much. I've sliced my hand open pretty much down to the muscle. I once stepped on the broken glass of an incandescent light bulb. It sliced through me so well I didn't even know I was leaving a trail of blood behind me.

ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 06:23 AM #61 of 71
Oh yeah... I just remembered one.

When I was maybe twelve, I sliced my right index finger just about down to the bone, on a sardine can.

CrimsonSerenade
Life is a game. Fight to see if you are worth it.

Member 3108

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:37 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 08:37 PM #62 of 71
Read my signature. It should it explain the story. Anyways, I suffered numerous gashes along my face and arms; all in all, I had to get numerous stitches (I forgot how many), and now I have a facial scar running from above my left eye to about the bridge of my nose.

I've also broken my foot, my collarbone, and both my wrists, all from skateboarding, one of my old hobbies. I've also had a bunch of other, various injuries due to my crazy antics.

Emergency Room: $800

Replacing a Glass Window: $1800

A New Jacket: $30

Having to tell everyone about me running through a window: Priceless.
DeadHorse++
zzzzz,,,,,

Member 4447

Level 9.10

Apr 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:41 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 08:41 PM #63 of 71
I've only been injured twice, really. Once I got a piece of plastic light covering impaled through the palm of my right hand, and the other was a fucked-up op. on my lower back/upper ass.

Wanna see the scars?:biggrin:

How ya doing, buddy?
Too Dee
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4538

Level 1.73

Apr 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:49 PM #64 of 71
Originally Posted by MeTaL_oRgY
BUT, the most horrible pain I can remember (other than tooth pain) is that one time I was playing soccer and I slided to get the ball from a friend. I slided over a bunch of rocks and dirt and got my skin ripped off my leg... here are some pictures inc ase you want to see them:

Beware, nasty pictures:

It is true that it's not a serious lession, but god did that hurt... My skin is still a little sensitive because of that.
Wow yeah that really does look horribly painful.

I haven't injured myself all that much. Once while biking though I ran into a concrete poll, and my hand gotta squished and it took a lot of skin off.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
fish by any other name wouldn't be fish
DeLorean
1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

Member 133

Level 28.95

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 10:44 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 09:44 AM #65 of 71
I broke my elbow in a few places, then the next day I came down with the flu, then the next day poison oak broke out, then the next day I got Chicken Pox. Having that stuff under the cast.... well it just sucks ass.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 03:19 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 03:19 PM #66 of 71
Well...besides being nutchecked by a gavil(that pain went away like 30 hours later) that was by far the most painful experinces i have ever had. But the worst physical injury i have ever had was...well um...I kinda have a tumor in the bone of my foot and well, i broke that bone, and well, kinda sorta broke the tumor too...then my foot swelled up to about 2X the size of normal, and i couldnt fit it into my shoes... yeah that was fun. living on the 4th floor of my dorm, on like the 3rd biggest college campus in the US(Next to US Air Accadimy(they count the runways too) and Texas Tech) having to gimp around on crushes SUCKS...
In case any of yall are worried(or celebrating) its benign meaning no cancer.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
ZeroSlash
HIKARI NE NARE!

Member 1662

Level 12.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 07:55 PM #67 of 71
I've never broken anything but the worst injury I ever got was probably when I was about 4 or 5 and I went to a mountain creek park place to swim. I got in line to jump off the diving board and the boy in front of me jumped of backwards and did a flip. Being the impressionable young lad that I was I attempted to jump off backwards. I jumped away from the board but I didn't jump far enough and I ended up hitting my chin and busting it. I had to get stiches and had to stay out of the water for the majority of the summer.

Other than that the next worse was just when I climbed the monkey bars in the fourth grade and sat on top of them and I tried to move to the other side but I fell backwards and somehow landed on my wrist and sprained it for a good while but nothing a tight bandage didn't fix.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:05 PM #68 of 71
Wait, Aku, you thought you had foot cancer?

"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:53 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 08:53 PM #69 of 71
Originally Posted by SemperFidelis
Wait, Aku, you thought you had foot cancer?
No, i dont, but i have a tumor, an irregulare growth in my foot o.O

That spot should be about 1/4 the size it is....
It split in 1/2 about 6 months ago, that was the last x-ray i got, showing no sign(that i can tell anyway) that anything is wrong, other than the big tumor there.

Last edited by aku; Apr 4, 2006 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:50 PM #70 of 71
I don't know... When I hear tumor, I'm inclined to automatically relate it with some cancer.

"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Blackbord
Banned

Member 4342

Level 5.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:57 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 08:57 PM #71 of 71
I've had mild injuries compared to my family. The worst that has happened to me was when I was riding my bike my foot slipped and the bike pedal sliced off some of my skin. My dad has been pushed out a window,(not a basement window)pushed out a tree, & pushed off a roof. My little brother has a scar from sticking his hand under the stove when he was three. Also the other day my uncle sprained his knee from playing basketball.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Worst physical injuries