Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Worst physical injuries (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3040)

Spyer Mar 28, 2006 04:19 PM

Worst physical injuries

Now I'm talking about the worst, not some "I pricked my finger with a tiny needle" pain, but more like "my leg blew off and I crapped my pants in agony" pain, unless the worst you've even experienced was pricking your finger with a tiny needle. Anyway...

I can safely say that I haven't gotten anything greatly terrible except a broken leg, and that was about 3 years ago. I was playing hockey and I was trying to go head on into the guy and unfortunately, he ducked, and took my knee at the same time. It didn't really hurt, but it felt the same way as if I punched my funny-bone. However, it did have its repricusions. I can no longer kneel on the ground without having some sort of pain-buildup around the knee around. Its mainly due to the fact that the breakage was a few inches about the knee-cap; my femur to be precise. Oh, its makes a funny crackling noise.

Good old cartilage.

knkwzrd Mar 28, 2006 04:23 PM

I've been very lucky, actually. The worst I've ever gotten was a broken wrist, from falling on it the wrong way, and even that wasn't bad. I only had a cast for four weeks.

Didn't happen to me, but when my mom was a kid, the lawnmower flicked a sharpened dog bone at her, and it sliced her cheek open, which I always thought would hurt quite a bit.

Tek2000 Mar 28, 2006 04:34 PM

I've been luckier that you :) . I haven't broken anything, nor I have it in my agenda.
However, stomach aches are a freaking torture.

PiccoloNamek Mar 28, 2006 04:42 PM

I fell out of a tree and broke my right arm at the elbow and wrist.

It didn't hurt.

Rydia Mar 28, 2006 04:47 PM

I've never broken any bones before. The only "injury" I ever had that caused me to miss just one day of class was about five years ago when I pulled a hamstring and couldn't walk properly. The next day, I felt better.

Man_of_Pie Mar 28, 2006 04:58 PM

Well this is a bit of a long story. About 1 year ago I was training for the Miami Half-Marathon. I had done other marathons in the past and had no problem and my training was going fine. Then I signed up for my schools track team and started training even harder. After one of our track meets I just finished doing the 100 Meter sprint and my leg was hurting like a bitch. I didn't think much of it I thought it might have just been a buildup of lactic acid so I ignored it. The pain would go away for a bit then I would start training a bit and the pain would come back. I continued to ignore it. Then February came and it was time for me to run the marathon. My leg still had some slight pain in it but I thought nothing of it. I ran the marathon and completed it in 2 hours 2 minutes and 58 seconds. As soon as I crossed the finish line I limped over to the grass and had a seat. My leg was hurting like a mofo. It felt as if my leg was only being attached to the rest off my body by a piece of thread. I finally told my mom about it and I saw a doctor the next day. I had some X-Rays and an MRI taken. They found enflammed tissue, permanent bone damage, torn cartilage and something about a something about a misshaped meniscus or something. They had to do surgery to repair everything that was wrong and when I got out I felt like shit. I had to go to therapy for months. And my leg was so weak it couldn't even support my body. I regained the ability to walk after a few days but I still couldn't run or do martial arts. It took about 8 months before I started up my normal activities. But it was a major pain in the ass. So I guess the lesson here is when you feel something that isn't right go see a docotor ASAP.

Relic Mar 28, 2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
I fell out of a tree and broke my right arm at the elbow and wrist.

It didn't hurt.

Man, you seriously didn't find a broken arm painful? I'm not sure if you're hypermasculine or just a bit of a liar. ^^

Anyways, I hit a nasty bump while I was riding my bike a couple of years ago. Long story short, I went flying about 8 feet through the air, and wound up with one cracked arm bone, one sprained wrist, and a ton of scrapes and cuts. I'm probably lucky that I didn't do more damage, since I wasn't wearing a helmet at the time. -_-

In a separate incident, I had a tendon in my foot that popped out of place and hurt a lot more than the broken arm, but it went back in place and quit hurting after a couple of minutes, wheras the broken arm hurt like hell for about 6 hours until the doctors at the local emergency room quit herding me around the building aimlessly and let me sit down and take some codeine.

Winter Storm Mar 28, 2006 05:15 PM

I was running from some dog and I didn't see this parked white volvo infront of me and I ran right into it. Halfway during the chase I pulled my right hamstring. Despite the extreme pain I kept running at full speed. The force of impact from hitting the volvo made the situation with my hamstring that much worse. I couldn't walk nor stand up for 2 weeks.

I broke many bones, even my toe and an arm and the pain with those is NO JOKE. But tearing a hamstring makes you wish for death I swear - I'll take a broken arm over a torn hamstring anyday.

And yes folks it's possible to run into a parked car.

JazzFlight Mar 28, 2006 05:31 PM

Well, I've never had a broken bone or torn ligament, but...

I did have pneumonia for about two weeks. That shit made me feel like I seriously was going to die. My lungs would make this crackling, gurgling sound when I breathed too heavy. It was really nasty and caused me to have insane nightmares.

In summary, I'm glad I didn't die. =D

Locke Mar 28, 2006 06:14 PM

Hrm... a shattered right ankle.

I was playing hockey with the senior league (they're all 21+ and I was only 17), and decided to block a slapshot with my foot - yeah, bad idea to turn your foot to block a shot - my ankle shattered :( It was bad...

PiccoloNamek Mar 28, 2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic
Man, you seriously didn't find a broken arm painful? I'm not sure if you're hypermasculine or just a bit of a liar. ^^

Nah. The break was so clean and it happened so quickly that it simply didn't hurt. At least, I don't remember it being painful. Certainly startling, especially for a five-year-old, but it really didn't hurt. My dad made a sling out of his belt and we drove all the way to the hospital and had it put into a cast, and I don't remember any pain or crying.

Snowknight Mar 28, 2006 06:45 PM

The worst physical injury I have incurred happened when I was about... ten years old? (The time was around there, I think.)
In any case, I fell while riding my bike and caused a gash in my right knee. (I fell on tiny rocks/gravel. Yes, I make a distinction.) The thing wasn't that serious--it didn't leave any of the knee joint exposed, although I do remember it being rather deep. I ended up needing seven stitches in my right knee, and a get out of P.E. class free card for about a month. I did have to walk up three flights of stairs every day, though.
No, it's not that bad >_<

daxy Mar 28, 2006 07:00 PM

Hmmm find my post here somewhere. http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/ge...tal-again.html

This thread is practicaly the same. sorry

Snowknight Mar 28, 2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daxy
This thread is practicaly the same. sorry

...but injuries don't equate to stupid things performed by one's self, and stupid things done by one's self don't equate to injury.

Mucknuggle Mar 28, 2006 07:21 PM

I've had plenty of physical injuries - this one time, I crouched under my computer desk to pick something up, and while standing up, I hit my head on the keyboard tray, which then fell off and broke my right middle finger. It also split the finger open and required a few stitches. I knew it was broken because I immediately felt like vomiting, but I didn't. I then patiently waited two hours for the local clinic to open so that I could get it splinted and stitched.

I currently have mono and my tonsils were pretty beat up a while ago. They were so swollen that I didn't want to swallow anything because it hurt and I was coughing up blood. Fun stuff.

Adara Mar 28, 2006 07:24 PM

When I was about ten years old, I was practicing with my softball team and a grounder took a really bad hop straight into my face, which shattered my nose. My nose wasn't broken: it was freakin' shattered. Blood was squirting out of my nose all over the place and I think that I may have blacked out at some point because my memory of the event is very fuzzy. I remember how bad it hurt pretty well, though.

A couple of weeks later I went to a surgeon and he popped my nose back into place while I was put under, which made me bleed just as much as when I broke it in the first place because it had kind of healed into the very crooked position that it had taken.

Yeah...breaking your nose sucks.

Roph Mar 28, 2006 08:07 PM

Out of my bedroom windows is a ground floor high smaller roof. I was out on that mukcing about when I fell from it to the paving below in our garden. On my face. My nose was smashed up quite a bit, though a little SURGERY got that sorted. This is why I have a different style face (sorta) to the rest of my family.

A different time I had a peice of wood and told my brother to try to roll a tire up it. Of course the tire was alot heavier than I thought and it drove a thick splinter through my finger and out the other side through my nail. I remember this one, it hurt so much :(. I was fine a while later, even though I had the splinter still in my finger. Slowly pulling it out was terrible :(

Ryuu Mar 28, 2006 08:16 PM

Uh...

I was once pushed from behind in a race on a black top. I scratched up my entire forearm. I think that was in the third grade.

Recently I pulled my calf muscle swimming. I forget what it's called but it sucked a lot.

Never broken a bone though.

Lady Miyomi Mar 28, 2006 08:46 PM

When I was about nine years old, my brother, his friend, and I were running through the house after our parents said nobody was allowed in when they were gone. My brother's friend had to have weighed somewhere around 200lbs. and he was an inch taller than me. I ran into the bathroom, jumped in the shower, and hugged the wall. Who comes crashing in after me? My brother's friend. He slammed all his weight on one of my arms that was hugging the wall. I was screaming and crying.

When our parents came back, we lied and told them I fell down the stairs. They took me to ER and I found out my wrist was fractured in two places. :(

Man_of_Pie Mar 28, 2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Miyomi
When I was about nine years old, my brother, his friend, and I were running through the house after our parents said nobody was allowed in when they were gone. My brother's friend had to have weighed somewhere around 200lbs. and he was an inch taller than me. I ran into the bathroom, jumped in the shower, and hugged the wall. Who comes crashing in after me? My brother's friend. He slammed all his weight on one of my arms that was hugging the wall. I was screaming and crying.

When our parents came back, we lied and told them I fell down the stairs. They took me to ER and I found out my wrist was fractured in two places. :(

Aww man that sounds like sexual harassment. Why do fat guys always have to go out and be fat?

Lady Miyomi Mar 28, 2006 08:58 PM

Haha. Maybe.

I just thought of another bad one. I was about eight years old and I was skating around in the driveway. My cousin was out there with me and got the bright idea of telling me to go all the way down the driveway and out into the street. The problem with that is where the driveway ended and the street began was this jagged drop. I hadn't yet learned how to stop except to circle into the grass. I ended up going down the driveway at a decent speed, but I couldn't circle into the grass fast enough. I hit the jagged edge and landed hard on my tail bone.

I was in excuriating pain for an entire week because I couldn't sit. If I did, it took forever to do it. Whenever I laid down to go to sleep, I couldn't sleep on a bed, I had to sleep on this cloth cot. I literally had to roll myself out of it because I couldn't sit straight up to get up. Looking back, I think I may have broken it, but my parents didn't take me to the doctor.

Freelance Mar 28, 2006 09:04 PM

I pull muscles all the time while in bed...well okay, not all the time, butit does happen every few months or so. It's one of the most painful experiences I've faced.

Several Winters ago, I was walking home after work when I slipped on a patch of ice on the sidewalk. Damn, did that hurt, but a short while later it got worse. Everytime I moved that leg, it felt as if I was being electrified. Luckily it was fine the next day, but the very next day, I was walking home after work and I slipped on a patch of ice...yup, I landed on the very same leg. Not only did all the pain come back, my leg hasn't been the same since.

Perhaps the most yuckiest injury occurred when I was but a kit. I was walking towards the front door when I stepped on a large nail on the carpet. It basically put a hole through my foot. The amazing thing was, it didn't hurt at all, and it didn't bleed either. Maybe I've encountered some sort of miracle? I tugged the nail out and pretty much just went on my way.

P.S. I've never ever broken a bone in my body, although I have scraped my legs/knees badly lots of times.

b-hc.net|andrew Mar 28, 2006 09:22 PM

Well, I have quite a bit ....... I broke my leg whe nI was rollerblading.... from my ankle streight to my hip... Hurt like hell. Skateboarding: I was tryinga manual & I was going quite fast & I wiped... Skidded my elbow right the the cartlige... had to go to the hospital HUrt real bad.. Then skateboarding gain, I went to hardflip down a four set& when I landed my truck bushing got crushed & there was a cement pillar right beside me & when the bushing crushed I went flying headfirst into the pillar... Major cuncusin... Snowboarding, I was in the backcountry & I ramped out into the regular trail & when I landed I rolled on my nose & I broke my wrist.... Theres mmore but I can't recall anything!

Little Brenty Brent Brent Mar 28, 2006 09:25 PM

I've never broken anything, but several times I have been struck in the testicles by some sort of force.

I win the thread.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Mar 28, 2006 09:29 PM

I've played soccer barefoot in France and broke my foot. That was probably the most EXCRUTIATING pain I've ever experienced. It's rare that I cry from pain, but man, I woke up in the middle of the night in TEARS it hurts so fucking badly.

I made the mistake of finishing the soccer match on the broken foot.

I've fallen off my bike when I was a kid and broken my wrist. That took about 24 hours for me to realize, too. I'm an idiot and refuse to give in to pain. Until it REALLY overtakes me.