Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Did this fall/winter just fly by for anyone else?

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 02:12 AM #1 of 9
Did this fall/winter just fly by for anyone else?

This recent fall/winter flew by faster than any other I can remember. It seemed like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready for E3 and watching it on G4, and that I was back playing basketball in the summer afternoons.

Am I the only one who had this last half of the year absolutely fly by?

It's different with everyone.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 02:17 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 12:17 AM #2 of 9
Winter can never last long enough.

It's pretty cold outside right now. I'll be sure to go for several walks today, it may be the last cold day for several months.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 02:55 AM #3 of 9
Not really; I don't think so. Lasted the right amount of time.

This is the midwest so it's going to snow tomorrow. There's always that one last snow of April; it's a given.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
projectg
Carob Nut

Member 3209

Level 6.19

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 03:54 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 02:54 AM #4 of 9
yeah mine flew by real fast. the only thing I have to show for: nearly failing all of this semester's midterms. hah!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
iokcs
Deity Debunker

Member 2977

Level 6.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 04:17 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 01:17 AM #5 of 9
this fall/winter seemed to drag on and blah into eachother... *blah was the best word i can use lol). the weather never changed.. so that also made the seasons blend... although... feb went by hella fast!~ i need to finish my promivions sooooon... -.-zz

< Promivion Dem, do you need it? >

/sigh...

Most amazing jew boots

Piano
Good Chocobo

Member 1071

Level 15.84

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:41 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 12:41 PM #6 of 9
Winter was extremely long for us in Britain this year. It was only near the end of March before the Sun started to rise as it usually does!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Spyer
Yeeeaaaa.

Member 548

Level 18.00

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:45 AM #7 of 9
Pssshhhh, we still have snow and cold temperatures here. I want Winter to go away already, but knowing how much Canada's geography is messed right now, it ain't going away for a while. We'll end up getting some damn snowstorm in May or something.

FELIPE NO
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 07:07 AM #8 of 9
It's called getting older. At least for me, I notice that the older I am, the more quickly time seems to pass by. Maybe it's just because I've started procrastinating more and more as I get older (yet somehow still maintain a good GPA).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Rollins
"It's strips like this that differentiate us from Ziggy."

Member 51

Level 17.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:10 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 07:10 AM #9 of 9
The last couple months feel like they went by quickly, probably like Mucknuggle mentioned, time seems to go by faster as you get older, but this is probably more as a result of me looking back to the days when I was "young" and being like "damn, I need to get to work".

Unfortunately for me, my procrastination does not result in a good GPA. =/

Jam it back in, in the dark.

| blog | last.fm | chocojournal = unnecessary |

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Did this fall/winter just fly by for anyone else?