Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] VANQUISH - the ultimate air guitar knee slide (or SHIT JUST GOT REAL the vidyagaem)

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2010, 05:22 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2010, 04:22 PM #51 of 52
Super fuck. Approach rethought, worked for most of it.

Can hit 6-5, then proceed to get raped. Got sloppy after replaying since there's a fairly specific pattern you need to follow going into several waves, most specifically 1 into 2, 2 into 3, and 3 into 4.

5 can be some bullshit, though. Just need to find the optimum boss strategy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Nov 5, 2010, 03:36 AM Local time: Nov 5, 2010, 11:36 AM 1 #52 of 52
SUP SKILLS

HAVE SOME BLURRY AS FUCK PHOTOS ON OUR PIECE OF SHIT OFFICE CAMERA

SAM IS SO FAST HE'S LIKE A BLUR

You could say he can't be..

*shades*

ARSed to stand still.

I am now kinda torn whether I should stop everything and plow through Vanquish as soon as I get home, or continue Demon's Souls as I have like 7 more levels to clear.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by map car man words telling me to do things; Nov 5, 2010 at 03:44 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] VANQUISH - the ultimate air guitar knee slide (or SHIT JUST GOT REAL the vidyagaem)